Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45821
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-Feb-06 12:20 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45821, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet of the Indigo Triangle, Justiciar of Thera"

Mon Feb 13 23:16:48 2006

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Fendracorl perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:414

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet of ..., Fendy (Guest), 14-Feb-06 07:45 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet..., Mhardat (Guest), 14-Feb-06 11:46 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet..., Nreisshe (Guest), 15-Feb-06 03:19 PM, #5
Reply Sorry about that, Dolza (Guest), 16-Feb-06 02:55 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet..., Seiichi (Guest), 14-Feb-06 12:30 PM, #1
     Reply You taught a lot to the Cabal, and taught a lot to me a..., Volicitry (Guest), 15-Feb-06 02:27 PM, #4

Fendy (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 07:45 PM

#45853, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Saying goodbye after 400 hours, even if a lot of them were spent in quiet mud times, isn't easy. I really had wanted to age die with Fendracorl, but at some point all the comments from others that I was clearly just an explore character and not doing the cabal any good made sense, and my time had gotten to the point where 5 hours a week was a good week. Either way, there are lots of good memories associated, this was the first time in years that I was unable to role another character while I already had one--playing anything else didn't just say right. So farewells:

Tribunal:
I came in under Dazan I think it was, way back. He was a good guy, and I liked him, but then it seemed Provosts were there a week until Seiichi. Seiichi and I had a good run, but then he left, then Braeburn, and Falun--Falun I also liked somewhat, but never felt really comfortable with. That being said, we can all say that the "generation" of Tribs is gone. Being justiciar was a first for me, and I really enjoyed the role--now that i'm old and admitted I'll never be a pker anyway.

Now the particulars:
Seiichi -- Probably my best ally/friend. I thought you were a very good leader and did a very good job of making the various leaders feel like they were part of something. It really was a shame to see you go. I sorta recall that as the young & full of vim, vit & vigor years.

Jaraffazar/Ornerne: You were both good vindicators, who I wish had overlapped in my time more, we'd have gotten more good things going on. Especially jaraffazar, who I only met the one time, though I'd hear stories from other Tribs way too often.

Kasdenn: For the longest time I thought of you as a young me, though there were times you'd make comments to make me think bleh. But you know, most of the time we got along good.

Volicitry: Second justiciar, you kept me honest sometimes when I'd have rather gone area explore, thank you.

Really, there are way too many others, each name I type reminds me of another one I should mention--Tribs is a bunch of good people, some newbies, but for the most part, good cabalmates and people to work with.

Fortress:

Never really stayed around of you much but i'll admit I don't dislike goodies, I was never one to hunt you without you causing problems.

Herald:

See above, I also like heralds

Scion:

You threatened us with war once, thats about it.

Empire:

Didn't really like you that much, Sylus, for example seemed ready to jump on about anyone given opportunity or odds, even when raiding outlander and the empire came up from behind. Most of the others I don't remember much, Yagharek and I had a short battle or two as well, but nothing of real note.

Battle:

Iasolar I liked, that name I recall.

Seddis and I certainly didn't get along, and I did attempt to be on good terms with all svirfs.

Dolza: That time I came to talk to you outside your cabal about the attacks on Volicitry you really irked me. I just never expected you to come & thirst on me, you and Iasolar in fact. The first time I recall really getting upset on a death with Fendracorl, but hey, bygones and all that.

Outlander:
Long long wars afoot there. When Seiichi went for peace, I was all for it--of course really with Seiichi it was the first time we had any strength. Outlander was on a downturn, we had some able heros/near heros, Eyzy was gone. but, that didn't happen long, at the end we had a long period, much of which we held our own/did well I think.

Arminas: It all began with trying to outdamage you at the huntress (damn that bioempathy) and ended with a lot of good fights in Galadon and other cities. They were good times though, I loved the you and shifter v. me days.

Aryze: Man I felt bad for you, I don't know how many times I killed you, but I just felt guilty after the first handful--poison/impale was just not good for you--so many times I kept thinking run run away, and you stayed in it and retrieved like a champ.

Urion various other shifters: Fighting all the various forms was a really good learning experience out in the woodlands

Mhardat: Man I disliked you. You were all about making comments and then running after the rot. I know I know, valid shaman technique, but that time you talked #### to me while I came and fought the huntress 1 on 1...just made me mad. Though you did kill me that one time through the rot, so I guess your system beat mine?

Nreisshe: We fought a time or two, you were tough out there.

There really were a lot over the long period, lots of fights and lots of fun.

Trabryn: You really upped and vanished. I did like being the cool follower but sooner or later you stopped vissing and being in the shrine. But its all good.

I really had a great time with Fendy, went to some areas that were new to me, and had some good impact--and hopefully helped out Tribs that time or two.

Mhardat (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 11:46 PM

#45861, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet..."
In response to Reply #2

==so I guess your system beat mine?===

Yep

But to be serios..I fought with you many times..It was near impossible to land something on you. Even a wither didn't helped much.

Do you remember 1.5 hours of real time retriving? 1 vs 1 in Galadon?

Nreisshe (Guest)Wed 15-Feb-06 03:19 PM

#45864, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet..."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for the good word, even if we didn't run into each other too much and our fights was mostly me slapping on some +str gear and hoping my ineffectual flailing would somehow make you keel over. That perma-vigilance sure makes my life miserable.

I almost had you that one time you raided with a sanc from some fort healer though! (If you count being impaled, and without any weapons left, and at ~30% health or something while you were gushing and still sanced as "almost having", that is.)

Good luck and all that.

Dolza (Guest)Thu 16-Feb-06 02:55 AM

#45883, "Sorry about that"
In response to Reply #2

>Dolza: That time I came to talk to you outside your cabal
>about the attacks on Volicitry you really irked me. I just
>never expected you to come & thirst on me, you and Iasolar in
>fact. The first time I recall really getting upset on a death
>with Fendracorl, but hey, bygones and all that.

Well, I am a giant barbarian. We were at war with the tribunal at the time as well and I had been fighting tribunals all day. Dolza tended to see red when he saw a tribunal and you were no exception so I treated you as I did all the tribunals. I attacked them whenever I could during the brief war. You also said that you were going to fight me if I kept attacking Volicitry and I had no intention of easing off tribunals so I did what Dolza does best, I went in smashing and asked questions later. I told Iasolar not to help before I went in and I didn't even know he was involved in the battle until his parting blocked kicked in. At that point, you were writhing, entwined and I was thirsting and I was pretty hurt too and wielding only one weapon, it was going down to the wire. You managed to flee but ran into me again where I deathblowed. It was a good fight. I'll post the log some day.

I was pissed at Iasolar for jumping in there and when I demanded why he did, he had lost his link before the fight even began. He reconnected a minute later and asked what had happened after the fight was over. Very unfortunate circumstances was all it was. You were tough though and I liked the character. Too bad we never interacted much after that. Sorry for pissing you off but I derived no satisfaction from that battle either because of the circumstances if it is any consolation. Take care.

Seiichi (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 12:30 PM

#45842, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Fendracorl the Warrior-Prophet..."
In response to Reply #0

I would enjoy reading some farewells from you. I enjoyed this character a lot.

Volicitry (Guest)Wed 15-Feb-06 02:27 PM

#45863, "You taught a lot to the Cabal, and taught a lot to me a..."
In response to Reply #1

I agreed with you a lot on the desisions we made. We made a pretty good set of Justiciars

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45821 Previous topic | Next topic