Subject: "Shizznats!! Its only just CF!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45600
Show all folders

Kuvian (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 06:43 AM

#45600, "Shizznats!! Its only just CF!"

Hey, all, I have to say only a couple things-- no crap talking then out....

Zliffen: I was hoping you'd get the final kill on me =). Well done (DisRUPT stoopid muter!!!). Props. See ya in another life you know I'd'a whooped you solo . I'm always practicing my skills by myself so you really never had a chance, DROW!!. Keep it going and don't pull noob moves like I did- they don't approve of those in the EMpire, hah. Liked you a LOT! They need more like you.

but.. cannot hunt you anathema style.. I have better things to do with my RL time.

Azatrak: Dude, you are pimp!!! Only reason why I cannot be anathema'd... I could not go up against you man. I was bawling inside knowing that, though I wanted to pull off the Empire killing anathema... too difficult. Too many Duergars and assassins right now. Not gonna happen.

That G=based name Empire Duergar: you are badass. I'm scared. I Have much to learn. Kick arse.

Well, I almost kicked Vranth's ass, an a couple others I got really really easily..., that's enough for me.

Assassins are great.

So hey I have a gripe with crap that got me Ana'ed, but I won't bitch and moan coz I deserved it and I love this game.

About Anathema'd: There are no allies once you get A!'d. And that's on the real. Someone needs to pull that off.

First RAGE DELETE though, and it really, really, really, was a rage delete.

You all know I woulda been badass though I'ma just learning.

Hey, sidenote, do not assume everyone has the same in-game knowledge as you, leaders...

Out.

Peace.

Oh, Grunlath: no harm no foul. I'm an EEdiot. Ha.

I got my new char already in mind.........

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Shizznats!! Its only just CF!, Azatrak (Guest), 09-Feb-06 04:13 AM, #9
Reply Oooh, Dinian (Guest), 08-Feb-06 08:00 PM, #7
Reply Ha!!, Kuvian (Guest), 08-Feb-06 08:05 PM, #8
Reply RE: Shizznats!! Its only just CF!, Grunlath (Guest), 08-Feb-06 07:25 AM, #1
     Reply Thanks for responding., Kuvian (Guest), 08-Feb-06 07:49 AM, #2
     Reply Oh, and also, man..., Kuvian (Guest), 08-Feb-06 08:01 AM, #3
          Reply You did infact kick my ass that one time (txt), Vranth (Guest), 08-Feb-06 11:52 AM, #4
               Reply Above should be under main post. NT, Vranth (Guest), 08-Feb-06 11:52 AM, #5
               Reply Yeah, yeah, yeah..., Kuvian (Guest), 08-Feb-06 07:54 PM, #6

Azatrak (Guest)Thu 09-Feb-06 04:13 AM

#45636, "RE: Shizznats!! Its only just CF!"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the pimp comment. I tried to teach you what I could without embarrassing the notion of Empire and its' individual Sects. I think I walked the fine line, but I don't mind crossing over some when I know someone is new to the concept. It was tough luck an older Shadow was never on to promote you, because you would have learned tons more.

Enjoy your next character, it's the mentality of people like you that make this game fun.

Dinian (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 08:00 PM

#45623, "Oooh"
In response to Reply #0

I remember fighting you a coupla times, your case was one of the few times my thief actually killed an assassin... I usually got tooled =P

Kuvian (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 08:05 PM

#45624, "Ha!!"
In response to Reply #7

I remember that. TWICE!!

I was really, really drunk at the time, Dinian...shoulda got flights, but could not even find my way up the North road to Udgaard, imagine that.

To add insult to injury, you lectured me about my idiocy afterwards. I was laughing my stupid ass off, thanks.

My only real good head-to head ass beatings as well.

Man, you seemed so fast with those knifes. Well done.

Grunlath (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 07:25 AM

#45602, "RE: Shizznats!! Its only just CF!"
In response to Reply #0

****That G=based name Empire Duergar: you are badass. I'm scared. I Have much to learn. Kick arse.***
****So hey I have a gripe with crap that got me Ana'ed, but I won't bitch and moan coz I deserved it and I love this game.****
****Hey, sidenote, do not assume everyone has the same in-game knowledge as you, leaders...****
****Oh, Grunlath: no harm no foul. I'm an EEdiot. Ha.
I got my new char already in mind.........*****

First i will say that as a player i truly dislike wrecking someone chars. It makes me feel bad. Anathema is a harsh penalty and most people delete over it. Its especially tuff for newer players who has not learnt the ropes yet. Had you been in fortress nothing would have happened, but Empire is very very different.

Secondly it was well within reason to anathema you. The scepter mishap was one thing, but the village incident was the last drop. It was also bad luck for you that you had taken the oath from someone who was already gone. In a perfect world Niaz would have taken punishment for not teaching you some of that stuff.
There was also another matter that had nothing to do with you, but more to do with politics/roleplay.

Empire is a cabal where mistakes can not and should not be tolerated, so hence you got it the hard way. If i had not punished you in some way, it would probably be my head that would be on a pole in Balator.

Thirdly i wish you good luck with your next chars. You will soon get the hang of it, and you can learn much about the game mechanics, tips, cabals...just by reading the forums. See you in the fields.

Kuvian (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 07:49 AM

#45604, "Thanks for responding."
In response to Reply #1

Heh, you said one classic thing.. man, "if you don't know just ask..."

Really I'm just an idiot.

True that.

My bad.

You're a good Emperor for doing that.

I'da done the same in your situation.

Just know that I kicked ass for you all but NEVER was granted shadow and was getting a bit bored and did not know HOW to get promoted. (aka my fault) so did not know what to do with the scepter.

Your loss. Ask around, I helped more than you knew .

My bad.

I would have been dissapointed had you not A!'d me. Deserveed it. Honestly, that was bad for me but right. Tough love.

(I had some bad-arse emotes though Everyone was silent. Good Emperorly job dood).

Regret it, I was badass though. Really.

Hey Grunlath there are people who have never been there before, remember that though I held the '####e down for hours by myself lots of times.

Next char I'm killen ya!! (how do you kill a shaman???)

Kuvian (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 08:01 AM

#45606, "Oh, and also, man..."
In response to Reply #1

I was at 55% health when I started battling that Arial there.

Aside from the trips he dealt..., I hit: 1) my kan, 2) my kot... he: trip, trip.. trip.. missed my "murder az"... .then .. me == dead.

I will usually win those .. especially when I have my EMPIRE at my back. Phleh.

So don't tell me to "throw" when I typed "throw" four rounds ago and it hadn't gone through yet.

(I'll try and find the log where my last "throw" goes through, "you are not fighting anyone" after I got the "You have become Anathema'd".)

Love ya bro.

..close.

Vranth (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 11:52 AM

#45609, "You did infact kick my ass that one time (txt)"
In response to Reply #3

Solo to boot! Nicely done, it didn't happen often. You were the only imperial I ever fought who made be blink, except one time when Azatrak was prepped up. Anyways, good fighting.

Vranth (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 11:52 AM

#45610, "Above should be under main post. NT"
In response to Reply #4

nt

Kuvian (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 07:54 PM

#45622, "Yeah, yeah, yeah..."
In response to Reply #4

You were one throw away from dead, man =). like 4 ms actually you barely bailed.

Assassin fights are really really fun. Because they can go either way, depending on what gets landed and how you prepare. And I was certain you woulda got me good next time.

Truth be told, I was inspired by your character combination of good (?right) felar battle. Actually was abit jealous of the options of prey you woulda had with that one =).

I might try that some day soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45600 Previous topic | Next topic