Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Corramix the High Wizard of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45525
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 07-Feb-06 09:08 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45525, "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Corramix the High Wizard of the Arcane, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Tue Feb 7 08:09:01 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Corramix perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:485

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Corramix (Guest), 07-Feb-06 10:09 AM, #1
     Reply Holy cow, Mek (Guest), 07-Feb-06 01:54 PM, #2
     Reply It was Cytherea that inducted me. Azidreth was Cpt. n/t, Corramix (Guest), 07-Feb-06 06:10 PM, #4
     Reply You mean..., Lightmaged (Guest), 08-Feb-06 08:30 PM, #7
          Reply RE: You mean..., Corramix (Guest), 08-Feb-06 10:10 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Aarn, 07-Feb-06 03:14 PM, #3
     Reply Hehe! I really liked Corramix. :), Oqoko (Guest), 07-Feb-06 06:29 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Lacirama (Guest), 07-Feb-06 07:51 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Cytherea, 09-Feb-06 12:16 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Gvann (Guest), 09-Feb-06 04:57 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Adorath (Guest), 09-Feb-06 06:12 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Bajula, 09-Feb-06 10:17 AM, #12

Corramix (Guest)Tue 07-Feb-06 10:09 AM

#45526, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

First off let me say Sorry Fort. I thought I was going to con-die before the holidays, but I was still alive when the Finals hit and Summer Vacation started. Then I went on vacation so I think I’ve only log on for a few hours this past month. I just didn’t have the heart to delete him after grilling others for deleting.

Well it was a long run for this char. I literally lived though several generations of characters. This was a return char to CF after a very long absence. To give you an idea about the time frame, my last char could cast hold person and shapeshift into a porcupine. When I started back there were a lot of changes, area rewrites, class revamps, fixes and what not. It was a good and bad thing.

Like for many others this was my first for many things, First Transmuter. First Hero (had a few high, but just never seemed to be able to get past the 40ish titles) First Fortress char which also means first Acolyte.

Most of the time I was just stumbling around trying to learn what the class could and could not do and trying to learn how to survive at Hero ranks. And yes it is a different game at that level. Hopefully I will only improve from the level of this char. Have to I only got tooled with him , but I learned a lot and that’s what matters.

Anyways thanks to everyone. Imms for doing what you do. Players for making the game fun. If anyone has some advice or tips for me feel free to post them.

As for the Goodbyes. I just will just like the names. Way to many people that I interacted with at one time or another. Sorry if I forget you.
Too long Too many people = good thing

Imm:
Corrlaan the only IMMteraction I ever had and it wasn’t a lot. I would get nervous and end up putting my foot in my mouth. So I just avoided it and tried to focus on learning the game, I’ll make a follower of yours with lots of RP just so I can prove to myself that I can do it.

Fortress:
Seltun, Azidreth, Caradoc, Leqiel, Nyrka, Obane, Kiel, Amaranda, Scierra, Qulenit, Cytherea, Gumbldink, Jemr, Solasarath, Caek, Leoria, Rulcorr, Dorn, Jrekgrim, Limnoreia, Forsk, Ulothrye, Faltarn, Meagara, Kalus, Hrugald, Roavia, Aenthian, Tarylaen, Salvienis, Bliggy, Austria, Alriac, Dinian, Knakilius, Brywadeon, Kael, Krazen, Nashakk, Rhem, Levan, Breallye, Ladia, Yllriah, Adorath, Feichin, Alven, Hirken, Kelayna, Salvator, Kalus

Almost Fortie-Oqoko

Outlander:
Qing, Arminas, Aryze:

BATTLE:
Gerylanst, Brindelbin, Varthas

TRIBUNALS:
Whelan, Hogne

EMIPRE:
Gvan, Kresh, Dulmisa, Ithzaruul, Judacrith, Srinlete, Netilan, Brutela, Aurilinus, Saskrin, Ahtathurn, Vesacha, Serduk, Ahzeed, Niazuruzain, Khobedi, Zekado

Scion:
Jobaik., Rastorenn, Aumaenka, Maztriel, Harkan, Runaktla, Lumiere, Nhil, Viscar, Razmorthin, Millia, Zilopza, Trulinta, Haravanzoth, Kruuank, Chakru

Uncaballed / or I just cant remember:

Nemitt, Yyuffi, Iliena, Thervan, Grogogh, Geebavan

Mek (Guest)Tue 07-Feb-06 01:54 PM

#45539, "Holy cow"
In response to Reply #1

Did I induct you as Iramath?

If so, that was a daaaamn long time ago, and you've got some real dedication to play the character for that long.

Corramix (Guest)Tue 07-Feb-06 06:10 PM

#45570, "It was Cytherea that inducted me. Azidreth was Cpt. n/t"
In response to Reply #2

n/t

Lightmaged (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 08:30 PM

#45626, "You mean..."
In response to Reply #2

Not politely delete after only logging him in 10 minutes a week for the past few months.

Damn Seltun needs a punt as well.

Corramix (Guest)Wed 08-Feb-06 10:10 PM

#45630, "RE: You mean..."
In response to Reply #7

I can honestly say that I never logged for 10mins an logged out. I think its bad form to that. So, I would never Log in unless I knew I had aleast 40mins to play, though it may have been a 15day stretch between.

AarnTue 07-Feb-06 03:14 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45554, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Dang, yo' ass was around fo'evar, homie!

Sometimes it was painful to watch you in pk situations, but being your first hero, first Fortie, and first character since shifters split from muters explains a lot of it. Anyway, the Fort just wont be the same!

Good luck with your next

Aarn?

Oqoko (Guest)Tue 07-Feb-06 06:29 PM

#45576, "Hehe! I really liked Corramix. :)"
In response to Reply #1

And the fact that you said goodbyes to several of my characters tells me that I really still suck at the game. But hey I have fun and that is what CF is supposed to be all about, no?

Hope you are coming back!

Lacirama (Guest)Tue 07-Feb-06 07:51 PM

#45591, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Goodbye...
Have fun with your next.

CythereaThu 09-Feb-06 12:16 AM
Member since 13th May 2005
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45633, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Wow, you went this long...I am surprised. I always liked you when you were around, very polite and soft spoken. I knew there were time issues when I played Breallye and I saw you online . Good job, from both perspectives. Hope you enjoy your next.

Gvann (Guest)Thu 09-Feb-06 04:57 AM

#45638, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

You wes a pain is ass... especially when had someone else with you... really well done.

And damn, how can you all stay alive so long? all my chars are for two-four months

Good luck with next,
See you.

Gvan

Adorath (Guest)Thu 09-Feb-06 06:12 AM

#45639, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for helping me out with everthing, and I hope I wasn't to much pain in the but for you.

And thank you for remembering me on your goodbyes =)

/Adorath

BajulaThu 09-Feb-06 10:17 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#45643, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I always liked Corr. No matter who I was playing at the time.
You had this mellow 'air' about you that just made things 'feel'
better.
(It was also awesome to have someone hidden nearby when defending to pop out and suprise the attackers. )

Best of luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45525 Previous topic | Next topic