Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Irwin the Communer of Poison" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45351
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Feb-06 01:45 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45351, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Irwin the Communer of Poison"

Mon Jan 30 19:57:55 2006

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Irwin perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:34
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:40

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forsaken (Guest)Mon 30-Jan-06 09:51 PM

#45353, "Toodles."
In response to Reply #0

Have a couple shamans under my belt, so I felt like I did mildly well. I was a bit reckless at times, but I'd rather die in a pk that I initiated then just get steamrolled while unprepared. So I made friends with refresh and would traverse from one end of Thera to another trying to find a fight. Had some good adrenaline rushes with Irwin. Teleport lost me a lot of fights, but it also saved me quite a few deaths.

I felt like I had a cool role, but pulling it off proved beyond my limited roleplay capabilities. I admit, I'm not too keen on the entire roleplay thing still, although I have a lot of fun. I could not give sphere honor justice. Thanks to the immortals for a challenging, expansive, and balance game. I'm still waiting on CF history to be made into a fantasy book. It'd sell.

The main reason I deleted is Fortress. Some good folks exist in there, but the cabal is just so saturated in mind-numbing annoyance and drivel. It wouldn't benefit anyone to name names and start the whole finger-pointing, but my CF agenda and mentality just absolutely clashes with what exists. The Maran of today is nothing at all like the Maran of old. I'm actually sorely disappointed that one of the most direct religions has become a watered-down diaper-pampering mush with a vast incompetance in playerkilling. Is this what you toiled for, Khiravn?

I hate to see lackluster players being promoted to Maran undeservingly complimented by an abundance of inactive heros. You can't sit still -all- -day-. This is not a gripe saying I deserved a promotion, because I didn't. By far. But then again, neither did others. Ah well. I never was too good at riding horses, so I should jump off of this one.

Alriac and Gryshilniar proved to be good leaders. Thanks for the time Grysh, and good luck as a shephard. You have some talent coming up in the middle ranks, I just hope it gets recognized in a timely manner.

Adhelard, I think you'll do well and it's a shame I won't see it from a similar vantage point. We will meet as opponents, however.

Razhalia, you helped define my direction early on and I respected your efforts. Can't comment on the healer-ly-ness, but you were a cool customer.

Reylin, I hope you find a groove and stick with it. Sounds like you've had it rough lately. Just remember that some people will treat you right even if others don't.

Ysaolyre. If you're not Thror reincarnated, then I'm a dang goose. Loved your style, and you've got a lot of it.

Vranth, thanks for the time. Good luck, chief. I'm glad another person visibly has fun playing this game.

Anyway, I should be kicking out of here for now. I've got another character I've been wanting to try that has eluded me in the past. Maybe this time around I can pull it off. Enjoy the game!

The Forsaken

dwimmerlingTue 31-Jan-06 10:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#45386, "Wow"
In response to Reply #1

Talked to you once, and just kinda assumed you were evil, since you were kinda haughty to my gnome, so I avoided you, like teleport when I saw you avoided you.

Bah, wasted, always wanted to interact with you because I jumped to conclusions..

Bummer.

Forsaken (Guest)Thu 02-Feb-06 01:45 AM

#45388, "RE:"
In response to Reply #2

A shame. Dwimmerling characters always hit my funny bone for a good chuckle. Odd that I came off as arrogant, because I tried to be overly respectful. Musta caught me mid-chase of a pk or something.

I can't place who you were, so maybe I'll notice when you delete sometime. Goodbye!

dwimmerlingThu 02-Feb-06 04:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#45437, "Aw thanks"
In response to Reply #3

I'm still al midby, I don't have the time to play that much right now except sunday/monday.

Nice to feel appreciated, I always figure people assume I'm a poor roleplayer because my entire dialogue is like a wierd comedy bit.

Ysaolerye (Guest)Thu 02-Feb-06 01:45 AM

#45407, "Another one down"
In response to Reply #1

Dammit stop deleting cool characters!
Nothing like a balls-to-the-wall shaman.
We had some fun ranking times, nothin like good banter to make the tedium of ranking go faster.
Thank you for the compliment...goose.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45351 Previous topic | Next topic