Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ghorkey the Warrior of the Gauntle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45292
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 27-Jan-06 04:44 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45292, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ghorkey the Warrior of the Gauntlet"

Fri Jan 27 15:47:15 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ghorkey perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:42

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AodhSat 28-Jan-06 08:42 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45317, "Ahhh, young Ghorkey!"
In response to Reply #0

This was a rather silly character who had no real role or roleplay, except to be crude and bastardly and duergarish. I have a personal mace fetish (it helps me to stay sane on the metro to imagine swinging a huge warhammer and screaming "GIVE ME SPAAAAAAAAAAACE!), so I decided to roll one up, and duerg since I'm a newbie.

Mace spec is tons of fun, even if you don't tank too well. Cheers to everybody I travelled with, Narciss especially. I wish I'd had more time to travel about with you, since you seemed to know quite a bit. Perhaps next time I'll give him a role, so watch out for that next nasty duergar mace-swinger!

I deleted after realizing I couldn't think of a good role for this char, and I was exploring around the Scarab HQ and died twice in there. Dang, Coprophagous is a tough mother.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45292 Previous topic | Next topic