Subject: "(DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Freshant t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45186
Show all folders

Tsilus (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 11:11 PM

#45186, "(DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Freshant t..."

Eh, I had a lot of fun with this character but stupid stuff started to happen. This is my Third char, First two being Alersane(51 Gnome voker)/Saiklaarsu(Really messed up a Gnome by going evil and losing on a lion/dillo) and my first one ever in a Cabal. I learned so much #### it was silly and I think I will have somewhat decent chars from now on. If I did'nt have lemur I would of con died at 120 hours prolly, but I worked conda/lemur pretty good I would say and made it to 185 with 13con left. Being a Scion with that combo and not much knowlege of preps is way too hard. I was alone over 60% of the time, and then Razmorthin just stopped logging on so it sucked. I won't say what bugged me to the fullest degree, but Villagers raided the Chasm with Marans that were decked with magical gear a few times. I was retrieving the Scepter once from the Village and some little warrior told a Maran and A mage from the Fort came to run me off. Little stuff like that just got me completly down, coupled with my inability to kill people. Anyways.. on to the Goodbyes.

- Empire -

Didn't really battle many of you. I only died two times to Imperials. Strouth got me once and Saskrin on an assassinate. Other then that Empire left me alone pretty much and I tried to do the same since I have to fight the whole world. Thank god for Danger Sense, When I knew Dulmisa's crazy ass was around, and it went off and didn't see anyone revert;c tel instantly

- Marans -

Gryshilniar - I really liked you as an enemy, I think you only killed me one time and I was going to delete that day so I stopped caring and tried to defend against you and your army of Outlanders . Other then that time you always fought me alone and gave me some RP which I enjoyed, RP is good stuff.

Rialnis - I hated the #### out of you.. You were a good warrior and I enjoyed you being around, kept me on my toes. After you I started keeping a tick timer on 15 secs where'ing . Good char all around and damn that Helm of Brillance.

Xilla - You rocked a lot, we Rp'd together at the Inn that one time for like 25 minutes with was a lot of fun, got to find out about you and get in that stupid goodie head of your I'm pretty sure I'll see your name up here soon though.

Alriac - Was pretty sad that you would raid with villagers and Kaisse a lot when It was only me but to each his own. Never really got to RP with you, but congrats on Captain. Thats about all for Fort.

Lydawan/Cryssera/Vardenil - You guys all suck . Lemur cannot take Bards/Invokers for his life. Cryssera your Grand Nocturne killed me no matter what, I couldnt hit any attacks on it at all. Lydawan and Vardenil, you two seem like you know whats going on very much. When you raided I just had to conda and crush you and hope I got some Armor.

- Village -

Kaisse - I guess I have such hatred for you OOC cause I was so pissed that I could'nt do a damn thing but run from you everytime, You only got me two times thanks to Lemur jump, but damn. I had somewhat respect for you until you full looted me the second time and said you did it out of Honor.. and even took my pipe I only use to RP with.. Congrats on Commander though, pretty hefty title you just earned yourself. I like it.. Even though I got away every time .

Darus - You are a mean mean mean Bastard. You never got me but to anyone thats not Lemur/Mongoose, I don't see how the #### they are even able to stand toe to toe with you with that combo you have going on.. nice creativity. Though you had some pretty piss poor RP sometimes to me, you know which time I'm talking about.

Dolza - I like you a lot, just a solid veteran it seems like.. Still left my #### when you killed me every time, and then would RP with me. Good char, enjoyed you the most of all the Villagers.

Kragathian - You amused me, I loved how when you were first coming up and challenged me to a dual saying I was dead faster then ever before and I came and you just couldnt hit me at all and ran off, hehe, Don't think we ever fought or talked after that.

Iasolar - GHA! Damn you to hell, You taught me hard to stay in form at all time, think you got me like 4 times. You were tough and stole my preps a lot. Bundletorf you were pretty much the same, me no likey hidden villagers.

Tristmit - You almost made me delete, simple as that, I'm so glad you quit, very very solid.

- Outlanders -

Aeria - I think your just a piece OOC jsut as much in char, when you camp outside the Maran cause you know it has our scepter and kill me, full loot, then lure me back with 3 of the best pieces of my own armor right after I unghost and try to kill me again? That = POS label in my book. But as I said, I dunno what your role is, thats just my perspective.

Nethlin - Seem pretty good, no need to keep full looting people though, again even my pipe. And don't deny it again, it dosent matter, unless you wanna explain how my pipe made it's way into the Tree.

- Tribunals -

Falun - You were pretty cool, gave a good evil RP ambiance, glad you helped raid Maran a lot with us. Saved our ass a couple times.

- Random Zebulus -

I like everything about you, it sucks our playing times weren't lined up right, hopefully #### will change for the future, you are a crazy ass char I'd like to get to know better.

- Scion -

Eshval - You are completly amazing.. after my next char, I'm coming for you with my first Empowerment class. I'm sure you could tell I was new but I tried my ass off for Chancellor. Your the best Imm I've come across and really enjoyed your presence. I just could'nt keep going vs. All those enemies with Lemur/Conda when I was alone so much, I gave you a last cry for help but I could'nt keep going without knowing I'd get something... Thanks for talking me out of Deleting the first time.. I learned a lot of preps in between, I apprecite you a lot.. take care.

Gondrak - You kick ass, I loved just talking to you cause people cry about Minotaur speach and I read it just as good as what I'm writing now. Good evil crazy Bull RP.

Muuloc - I liked you though I didn't ever talk to you, maybe sooner or later.

Millia - I hope how you acted to me was your RP cause damn... You were such a crazy bitch asshole and I loved it haha, we kinda got along and kinda didnt, and our last talk was pretty bad.. good luck with the rest of your run though. Your a very competant player.

Ilberdaii - You seem like you'll be the Savior to the Chasm, very good player, I enjoyed your RP and company.

Razmorthin - Sucks you just upped and disappeared out of Nowhere, I rolled Tsilus up after Alersane praying I could make my first cabal char. Went double def praying for dillo/mongoose/lemur and got one. But oh well, you rocked man, Conjurers are amazing played right.

Ktephes - You seemed pretty good, didn't get to spend much time with you RP/pking wise. Keep on ticking though, your going to be really good I think.

The rest of the Chasm I really don't have anything to say. Other then good luck and you'll see me again sometime soon.. Tsilus made me four times better then I was, I got to the point I could just go to hell anytime I wanted and leave without dying solo, I felt cool doing that. But I hope I keep growing and get to you all lot of you over time. Thanks!

Hyperlink

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply some things, Greddarh (Guest), 26-Jan-06 07:44 PM, #18
Reply RE: (DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Fresha..., Zebulus, 26-Jan-06 07:07 PM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Fresha..., Eshval, 26-Jan-06 06:57 PM, #16
Reply Some potentially helpful commentary:, nepenthe, 26-Jan-06 12:14 PM, #11
Reply RE: Some potentially helpful commentary:, Tsilus (Guest), 26-Jan-06 07:52 PM, #19
Reply RE: (DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Fresha..., Ilberdaii (Guest), 26-Jan-06 07:14 AM, #9
Reply Hope you had a blast, Kaisse (Guest), 26-Jan-06 06:32 AM, #8
Reply A couple things., Gryshilniar (Guest), 26-Jan-06 03:13 AM, #5
Reply RE: A couple things., Tsilus (Guest), 26-Jan-06 03:37 AM, #6
     Reply RE: A couple things., Alidove (Guest), 26-Jan-06 01:16 PM, #12
     Reply heh, Dolza (Guest), 26-Jan-06 06:49 PM, #15
Reply On Aeria..., Bjurn (Guest), 26-Jan-06 12:48 AM, #2
Reply RE: On Aeria..., Tsilus (Guest), 26-Jan-06 01:28 AM, #3
     Reply Well if it's who I suspect. I'm not suprised., Bjurn (Guest), 26-Jan-06 01:45 AM, #4
          Reply Kind of Disturbing, Aeria (Guest), 26-Jan-06 03:47 AM, #7
          Reply Okay, you aren't who I thought then., Bjurn (Guest), 26-Jan-06 03:04 PM, #13
          Reply among other things, fluffyObserver (Guest), 26-Jan-06 08:48 AM, #10
               Reply Oddly enough...., Bjurn (Guest), 26-Jan-06 03:05 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Fresha..., Iasolar (Guest), 26-Jan-06 12:12 AM, #1

Greddarh (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 07:44 PM

#45255, "some things"
In response to Reply #0

Your pointing out what I should do in pk was a bit annoying as soon as you were looking like a new to CF and I suppose do not know much about AP. Though I am not well with AP too
Good luck with your next and I hope we will see something in Chasm again?

ZebulusThu 26-Jan-06 07:07 PM
Member since 06th Oct 2005
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45251, "RE: (DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Fresha..."
In response to Reply #0

- Random Zebulus -

I like everything about you, it sucks our playing times weren't lined up right, hopefully #### will change for the future, you are a crazy ass char I'd like to get to know better.

Well what can I say but thanks I guess. I remember we really didn't getta chat that much, weither because of time or being flat out busy which I really am sorry for. As for Tsilus and going "Double-D" as Nep so kindly put it...heh, lets just say the forms you got could have been much worse than they were, though def/def is a pain to say the least. Like Nep mentioned its hard to really recommend that for many reasons, some of which you know pretty well now. However, I think doing that also helps out a lot the whole saying 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' bit applies here in ways. You can learn so much more without dying constantly trying to learn it, but on the flip side, your pk ability goes down the drain. Anyways, I'm glad to hear you learned a lot with this shifter, just remember, with this character and all others it REALLY could be worse. Imagine if you would have got Lemur/Mongoose, then you probably would have wanted to delete :-P or I guess I could say Armadillo/Crocodile. Anyways, nice job sticking to it and have fun with the next!

-Zeb!

EshvalThu 26-Jan-06 06:57 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45248, "RE: (DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Fresha..."
In response to Reply #0

I often have the opportunity to interact with characters when things aren't meshing for them, whether a run of bad luck or snooping them when they do something foolish. For me, I am always the player advocate and hope they succeed (unless they have really, I mean really, annoyed me), so being evil is sometimes difficult (though I think I am getting better).

The above comment is addressed to you in part as well as others. I do not like folks to feel they have failed, it impacts my enjoyment also. Failure at certain aspects of CF will happen even to the best of players and often contributes to a sense of accomplishment when they succeed. A double defense shifter is a bitch, and your success at killing will be 'very' limited. I did notice you had little in the way of preps (if any) on you most of the time, so I am pleased you learned a couple locations.

Learn to roll with the bad, and I can tell you that the good will likely fall in your lap. If it doesn't I like to hope I can find that spark that will make the pain worthwhile.

Good luck.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

nepentheThu 26-Jan-06 12:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45211, "Some potentially helpful commentary:"
In response to Reply #0

- You seemed to spend a lot of time frustrated by what you percieved to be RP faults in the cabal-based RP of cabals you've never played. That's a good way to just end up uselessly frustrated and generally crying wolf a lot because you're trying to criticize something you've never seen from the inside.

I mean, you pray, we'll look into something, but when you've prayed five times already in the day and the first five were completely invalid, it's hard for us to take the sixth seriously.

- Double-D shifter isn't something I'd generally recommend, but by now you probably know why better than I do.

- You generally seemed to think Scion was empty and needed someone to induct to fill it. The cabal was at or very near capacity for the entire life of Tsilus.

- Finally, don't be surprised or necessarily suspect foul play if your other enemies catch you raiding or trying to get your item back. People have locate object and similar spells and can connect the dots.

Tsilus (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 07:52 PM

#45257, "RE: Some potentially helpful commentary:"
In response to Reply #11

Eh, I know I was a fool.. But like I already said, I think I did really good with what I had for being my first caballed char.. When I got inducted into Scion.. I fought the Giant alone thinking I was getting the Scepter back after Millithora died lol. Anyways, sorry for all the prays I straight was breaking RP out of anger, and all that is down the drain and my new char is going to be really cool I think... Hopefully I didn't make all the IMM's hate me and they understand the whole first char thing, take care.

Ilberdaii (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 07:14 AM

#45197, "RE: (DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Fresha..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the confidence, though I will probably let you down. You were a force when any one else was around that could join you and I guess you could do little when you were alone. I do morn for loosing a defensive shifter in the chasm, but if you had to go you had to go, I am also noticing this little trend of outlander/maran/rager deathsquads and how they ignore the other until everyone deals with the scion. Reminds me of good old scarab, yup yup yup.

Kaisse (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 06:32 AM

#45196, "Hope you had a blast"
In response to Reply #0

People seem really upitty about full looking of late, though I do a fair amount its generally in raids when i can afford to be loaded down by dead weight. If you die on the eastern road, expect to be full looted - the bastard is that I likely didn't get any of it

I think I must have explained why I looted you badly if you thought that. To be honest, I don't remember what I said... I was likely trying to say I didn't loot you and explain what I mean by honour when you describe me as dishonourable at the same time. Maybe wires crossed, I dunno. Enjoy your next one.

Kaisse

Gryshilniar (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 03:13 AM

#45192, "A couple things."
In response to Reply #0

First of all, this character was a big step up from Saiklaarsu, I vividly remember bad experiences with him. Second of all, you seemed to have some guts which is probably the most important thing when you're still learning this game (I fit into this category I hope).

Now you seemed to get very upset the one time a neutral outlander helped us raid. I see your frustration, as dying is never fun. But perhaps you can realize the irony of the following statement you made? :

- Tribunals -

Falun - You were pretty cool, gave a good evil RP ambiance, glad you helped raid Maran a lot with us. Saved our ass a couple times.

Anyway, relationships between Maran and Villagers/Outlanders are always tricky things. But please do not thing that I am always coordinating stuff with Kaisse or Aeria or any none goodie to kill you. Yes, sometimes we've worked together, but I've also fought and killed or been killed by several outlanders/villagers. And if you'd had stuck around, you'd of seen some interesting things between Fort-Outlanders. Maybe you'll see that in action with your next.
Good luck!
Grysh

Tsilus (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 03:37 AM

#45194, "RE: A couple things."
In response to Reply #5

Yeah, I was pretty pissed off.. But that was about the third time Marans raided with Outlanders.. Not counting you had the scepter all the time and Aeria would guard it. And I fought Villagers and Marans that attacked me ALL the time, once on Eastern Alidove and Dolza were fighting, they saw me and both fled then both attacked me. #### like that was irritating. Then I didn't take a thing from your corpse when you died on Kiadana, and then I died and then bam my pipe is even gone. It just got annoying.. But like I said I can't complain and you were a great enemy, agreed to duels and was never ganky. I repected you the most of the Fort. Also Falun raided 3 times in my chars whole life, I didn't mean to say alot.

And if you remember Saik, I'm almost embarrased, but I think I'm coming along as a pretty nice CF player.. Just sucked that I was double defense alone all the time fighting every single person on, except Orcs. And there were two in hero range. But anyways like I said much respect, and I'm sure in time you'll see me progress nicely.

Hyperlink

Alidove (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 01:16 PM

#45215, "RE: A couple things."
In response to Reply #6

once on Eastern Alidove and Dolza were fighting, they saw me and both fled then both attacked me.

I am a maran and fight evil. Dolza is not a darkling.

I thought you did a good job with what you were dealt. Not alot of combat options you could do agaisnt me, other than be fully prepped and hope for a constrict. If that lemur could only dodge bites then you would be set.

Good luck on your next one.

Dolza (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 06:49 PM

#45247, "heh"
In response to Reply #6

That's the problem with fighting shifters, I never know who the hell is who. There are like three mongeese out there and three eagles so I just tend to attack what ever I think I can kill the quickest, then move on to the next. If I remember right, I think you are speaking about a fight where I was fighting a defensive form on eastern, then an eagle flew in and attacked the defensive form while I was fighting it. I fled and waited to see what would happen hoping to mop you both up if I could but the eagle flew away and you fled as well. I think anyways. I wouldn't try to gang a mage with another mage, that's not right.

I had fun fighting you, the mongoose is damn hard to hit. Sorry about not being able to role-play with you on that last death I gave you. I was busy fighting Larinus and a Scion tiger at the time as well so things were a little hectic. Good luck on your next. I am sure you will improve a ton.

Bjurn (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 12:48 AM

#45188, "On Aeria..."
In response to Reply #0

I doubt she will post a reply if she is who I think she is. (By Think I mean Know)

She didn't camp there for you. She camps for the Dwarves if you showed up, bonus for him.

Tsilus (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 01:28 AM

#45189, "RE: On Aeria..."
In response to Reply #2

She straight up told me that the Scepter was like dangling meat for me and she would sit there and kill me everytime if I tried to retrieve no matter what. She was being a bitch, not waiting for dwarves.. There weren't any one when I went there.

Bjurn (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 01:45 AM

#45191, "Well if it's who I suspect. I'm not suprised."
In response to Reply #3

However, I will taunt my enemies at times to get them to commit.

He never ganged me and returned all my gear the one time he finished me.

So he isn't all bad.

Aeria (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 03:47 AM

#45195, "Kind of Disturbing"
In response to Reply #4

I can't begin to imagine you know me. I've been away from Carrion Fields a long time until recently, am not a board poster, and have never stepped foot in irc or used any messengers. I rarely post, but this was the most bizarre reference to me ever.

I will of course at the end of my lifetime, mention a few old characters.

PS. I enjoyed fighting Bjurn, a quirky dwarf, but fascinating none the less. You were quite unique.

PPS. Tsilus, enjoyed fighting you. Tried to give you some things while in ghost form but you shifted and walked off. When you returned later, I was going for thorns/spores. Wasn't terribly worried about a lemur dying instantly.

Thats it, rarely comment on ic things.

Bjurn (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 03:04 PM

#45221, "Okay, you aren't who I thought then."
In response to Reply #7

And I'm glad! Because I thought you were strait up cool!

fluffyObserver (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 08:48 AM

#45199, "among other things"
In response to Reply #4

like go ooc everytime someone doesn't use punctuation or capitilization perfectly and give away your characters by always using the same insult to describe them that nobody else in the entire cf community would use... Sorry to hijack this thread but its part of your rp you should look at. (this is directed to bjurn)

Bjurn (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 03:05 PM

#45222, "Oddly enough...."
In response to Reply #10

While you are correct, I've been jumped on about doing it myself.

Heh.

Anyway I disagree, I feel using chat room dialect is OOC and a Far greater sin than My IC allusions to it.

Iasolar (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 12:12 AM

#45187, "RE: (DELETED) [51 Human Shf] (PK) [SCION] Tsilus Fresha..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey, I enjoyed the fights! And yes, I did get you a few times. And sneaking up on you was my best way to get the jump, not much fun when you just word and run or get the chance to prep up. Anyways keep them coming and luck on your next. Was fun having you around as an enemy.
Later

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45186 Previous topic | Next topic