Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Juthel the Ranger Prince" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45113
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 23-Jan-06 05:00 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45113, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Juthel the Ranger Prince"

Mon Jan 23 04:02:05 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Juthel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:97

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Juthel (Guest)Mon 23-Jan-06 05:12 AM

#45114, "Well, it was a fun ride for the most part."
In response to Reply #0

This had been coming for a while. This was sort of a test character for me for both rangers and outlander. Rangers can be really, really boring, so you have to go and find your fun. Which for me was usually spending forever trying to find an enemy, or exploring certain places I've been meaning to. Ate a lot of mob deaths along the way. Heh. This was my first character since Ornerne for the most part. Outlander is a lot of fun. All the players are pretty cool for the most part. I tried to be somewhat brave sometimes and chase people into civilized areas, which wasn't smart most of the time, but it was fun. I was kind of bummed there really weren't any tribunals for me to hunt. Oh well. Ehh... I hate writting goodbyes, and I don't really know too many with this character... That said.

Really nobody that I really didn't like...

Ktephes, damn, we fought several times, each wasn't ever good for me. Hehe. good job.

Blidern, was said to see you leave. We ranked together for a while, then you shot up right past me.

Kasden, wanted a shot at you. Never really got one though. Tough mo-fo.

Innis, thanks for induction.

Druids, you all are pretty potent and know your stuff. Well done.

Umm, it's 3 in the morning and i'm tired. Heading to bed before work. I know I left some out, post and I will probably have something to say.

Blidern (Guest)Mon 23-Jan-06 09:35 AM

#45115, "Like Juthel"
In response to Reply #1

Definately could tell you were a little knew to the ranger class, but thats a good thing. I can't bring myself to play a ranger because it just doesn't fit what I find to be best about CF. I need versatility in and out of the wilds.

that being said, I thought juthel was reliable and tried hard. With Warriors, those legacies and second specs just beckon people to rank fast. Anyway, good luck with whats next and come back around to Outlander.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45113 Previous topic | Next topic