Subject: "(Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Imperi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44983
Show all folders

BeerSat 21-Jan-06 01:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44983, "(Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Imperial High Priest"

First of all, I wish to say that I was thinking about it for a while.

Well, that was a few 'Firsts'

- First Healer (Yes I know it was more than clear that I was new to healers)
- First Leader (You don't know how much I wanted an Imperial Leader. Hence why I decided to try with a sect where I had a few members and I'd be more at ease.)
- First time in Hell

So yeah, I rolled him I don't remember when and I was like 'Hmmm, should play something that I never played.' and I decided healer was the stuff. Empire too since I love the politics and evilness of this cabal. Hell, I tried to revive it back then...gotta use it all I can! I've felt I was done for this cabal. I could be an asshole and evil. I was wrong. So I apologize to all leaders of Empire I would have called 'Not evil enough' because I don't have it in me as well. One of the reason I deleted too. I couldn't get into the Leadership of this cabal I guess.

Then I was getting bored. I've always played offensive characters and it was itching me to do some stupid stuff thinking 'I will bring one down with me!' but as a healer...kick...some items that allowed me to be more offensive...but since I'm far from elite, I knew only two. Boots and staff. Otherwise, I'd be lashing. And that was sort of boring.

Then I am unsure what went wrong but I didn't get along with my Immortal. I know that I was mostly giving simply gifts and golds here and there to 'please' him but I would have like some 'Insight' or some 'Prep talks' or 'Teachings'. I mean, got empowered while I was at the Inn with some emote...then never had a sign until I came and gave him gifts (And sort of realized that there was a 'secret' word to speak with him...and at first I thought it was to open the door so I kinda did it 5-6 times in a row. Sorry Qaledus!) and I felt that it was just...not...you know, worth it. It reminded me of my first shaman Vortigern when I got empowered by Zulghinlour when he was coding Empire. He said 'I'm busy so I'll empower you and seek me later' and never had any news form him sadly. So yeah...

I did full loot a lot. I never do that usually but to fill the coffers, to be breaking my foe's spirit and to make it sound like an insult...well I would do this. Sorry. I got full looted too many times and never said anything back. I just took it on the shin and would regear. Kinda helped me to find quick gear for 'Magi class' which will surely help me in the future.

I may post goodbyes later but just feel free to answer and I'll respond when I can.

Yuber/Vortigern/Sakard/Yuntewara/Melchisedec/Diuseti and many others I always forget...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..., Ispris (Guest), 25-Jan-06 04:33 PM, #37
Reply Good God, Beer, 25-Jan-06 06:31 PM, #38
Reply RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..., Dulmisa (Guest), 22-Jan-06 05:09 PM, #22
Reply Zevsa, Khasotholas, 22-Jan-06 07:23 AM, #16
Reply I am a bit late here, Xorvant (Guest), 22-Jan-06 05:04 AM, #15
Reply Hahaha!, Beer, 22-Jan-06 10:58 AM, #21
Reply RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..., Razhalia (Guest), 22-Jan-06 12:36 AM, #14
Reply RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..., Beer, 22-Jan-06 10:56 AM, #20
Reply RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..., Qaledus, 21-Jan-06 11:58 PM, #13
Reply RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..., Beer, 22-Jan-06 10:54 AM, #19
Reply You were a bastard., Fielstithian (Guest), 21-Jan-06 09:40 PM, #12
Reply RE: You were a bastard., Beer, 22-Jan-06 10:52 AM, #18
Reply Good and Bad, nepenthe, 21-Jan-06 05:08 PM, #10
Reply RE: Good and Bad, Zilopz.a (Guest), 21-Jan-06 07:11 PM, #11
Reply RE: Good and Bad, Beer, 22-Jan-06 10:50 AM, #17
     Reply What's this mean?, Khasotholas, 23-Jan-06 10:45 AM, #23
          Reply RE: What's this mean?, Mahasamatman (Guest), 23-Jan-06 10:58 AM, #24
          Reply Conversely:, nepenthe, 23-Jan-06 01:52 PM, #26
               Reply RE: Conversely:, Mahasamatman (Guest), 23-Jan-06 03:14 PM, #27
               Reply RE: Conversely:, Gvann (Guest), 24-Jan-06 11:11 PM, #28
                    Reply RE: Conversely:, Mahasamatman (Guest), 25-Jan-06 12:36 AM, #29
                    Reply RE: Conversely:, Khasotholas, 25-Jan-06 07:10 AM, #33
                         Reply RE: Conversely:, Me again (Guest), 25-Jan-06 01:54 PM, #35
                    Reply What fun would being Emperor be if you couldn't bend th..., Eskelian Unreg (Guest), 25-Jan-06 02:38 AM, #31
                         Reply RE: What fun would being Emperor be if you couldn't ben..., Gvann (Guest), 25-Jan-06 03:24 AM, #32
                              Reply OOC I understand evil healers., Eskelian Unreg (Guest), 25-Jan-06 01:42 PM, #34
                                   Reply RE: OOC I understand evil healers., Gvann (Guest), 25-Jan-06 02:01 PM, #36
               Reply Mortals being held to standards of logic., Eskelian Unreg (Guest), 25-Jan-06 02:31 AM, #30
          Reply Nah..., Beer, 23-Jan-06 11:11 AM, #25
Reply Some cool interactions. You and Serduk were the 'anti-l..., Dinian (Guest), 21-Jan-06 04:19 PM, #9
Reply Goodbye, Ilimya (Guest), 21-Jan-06 02:59 PM, #8
Reply Post some bloody goodbyes first...then I might say some..., Austira (Guest), 21-Jan-06 02:26 PM, #3
Reply RE: Post some bloody goodbyes first...then I might say ..., Beer, 21-Jan-06 02:49 PM, #6
Reply RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..., Grunlath (Guest), 21-Jan-06 02:09 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks., Beer, 21-Jan-06 02:20 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Thanks., Grunlath (Guest), 21-Jan-06 02:30 PM, #5
          Reply That's what I thought., Beer, 21-Jan-06 02:50 PM, #7
     Reply Nice Job!, Cuucqa (Guest), 21-Jan-06 02:27 PM, #4

Ispris (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 04:33 PM

#45180, "RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

Um, you rocked. Everything a guy could ask for in an imperial healer. We kicked some ass -- and got asskicked, sometimes, but mostly the first one.

Take care, old buddy... you'll see who I am eventually.

BeerWed 25-Jan-06 06:31 PM
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45182, "Good God"
In response to Reply #37

I was trying SO HARD to make you rise in the Empire. You kicked some major ass but you didn't donate enough. I'd see you go right and left killing...and well with some of my help, you'd be ruthless.

Now I'm curious. But don't die yet. You'll be useful for the new era!

Dulmisa (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 05:09 PM

#45094, "RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

I see high priests come and I see you go, why do y'all keep deleting? I liked Zevsa, I don't like you though beer, deleting is the wrong way to go! Anywho I'm quite sure we've been at each others side with earlier incarnations and as allways a pleasure.

KhasotholasSun 22-Jan-06 07:23 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45044, "Zevsa"
In response to Reply #0

It's hard to ditch the reputation of being a pushover when you're in the Divine, and I think you sort of got that reputation early, and couldn't beat it. You often acted like a sphere mercy elf healer, rather than an Imperial one. Your gameplay was decent, and I know you were trying to change after us having a chat. Good luck with what you do next, you have some interesting characters.

Xorvant (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 05:04 AM

#45043, "I am a bit late here"
In response to Reply #0

You were my fav healer to fight against. Battling imperials with zevsa there was a big pain and I would try anything and everything against you. Even disarm. Heh
If you are Coherent Drunkard I know you very well. Or atleast I did some years back. I dont have msn anymore, lost all my friends. But crawling my way back up and fighting people I know is a lot of fun.
Thanks for the fights. See you back.

BeerSun 22-Jan-06 10:58 AM
322 posts
#45052, "Hahaha!"
In response to Reply #15

Yeah well good to know you're well. I hated to fight you in raids. That 'blurry' song is hard. But the song that makes you unable to see your stats is even harder!

You killed me once with a fiend though. Otherwise, it's pleasant to have protect mental

Razhalia (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 12:36 AM

#45034, "RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, it may have been your first healer, but it was a damned solid one mechanically. I hope that I can get to that level with Raz sometime. I screw up a good deal and tried to watch you during raids to see what and how you did things. I've learned almost as much from Zev as I haev from screwing up on my own. Thanks for the inadventent help. Good luck with your next char.

Raz

BeerSun 22-Jan-06 10:56 AM
322 posts
#45051, "RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..."
In response to Reply #14

Well thanks!

That's a thing I would rarely do. Acolyte. I'm suicidal when I play but not that suicidal. You did get yourself killed a lot. Which sometimes sucked. I did find you harder to battle in that last raid. So you seem to involve greatly!

Good luck!

QaledusSat 21-Jan-06 11:58 PM
Member since 09th May 2004
458 posts
#45030, "RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

>Then I am unsure what went wrong but I didn't get along with
>my Immortal.

I thought we got along pretty good, but it seemed like each time
I was going to start up a conversation, you were getting killed.
Repeatedly. And it is hard to get real traction when that is
happening.

I need to really see embrace the sphere before I even consider
them for the religious level of my interactions. Empowerment
is one thing, and the occasional visit and gifts cover that,
but if you want me to take it to the next level, I need to see
more than what I did get to see from you. And some of that might
be timing, but some of it was just lack of visible drive.

While you did hit some milestones, like High Priest, you have to
understand that if you as the player chose that route because it
seemed like the quickest path to the top, I know it is too. It
wasn't quite a gimme, but the promotion was based a lot on
attendance from what I could tell.

There was a lot I liked about Zevsa, but it wasn't a perfect fit
for Qaledus if you really wanted more involvement from him.

I'm sure we'll cross paths again, one way or another.

Qaledus

BeerSun 22-Jan-06 10:54 AM
322 posts
#45050, "RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..."
In response to Reply #13

Yeah...well I could have played more 'safe' but you know...It gets boring. Hence why I did do some suicidal stuff. Like when the Outlanders had the Codex and it was the full moon. I tell myself 'I'm bored...' and ask the Oath 'Get it to convulsing, I'll try a hit and run' and...two Hunts HURTS!

So I do understand though. It is a shame though the timing. But maybe if you would have guided me more back on the road of greed...could have helped our relationship! But then, we'll never know.

Hopefully, we'll interact for good someday! Heard great things about you.

Fielstithian (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 09:40 PM

#45024, "You were a bastard."
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to see you looking down upon your own corpse as it was being raped by necrophilliac squirrels. I had spoken with wizards who promised to create a superior bonding agent that would cement shut your excretory orifices. Fielstithian even crossed you off his Christmas card list.

Somewhere amid the mass-deletion of hero Imperials to create new baby evils I learned that it's the game design to encourage Imperials to full loot so they can pay tribute. It suddenly made sense to this newbie why the immortals hadn't changed something that is so discouraging to newer players, this ganking and full looting. They want those in the evil cabals to be hated.

Well, I did hate your character. The gating, the ganking, my attempts to requip only to get gang-raped again while I wasn't even completely clothed sucked ass. I had even thought about trying to create a Fortress healer and leading Maran to you, but then the reputation of the Fortress dissuaded me from bothering with that.

You were a good foe, and in your own way you roleplayed your evil nature. You will be missed.

BeerSun 22-Jan-06 10:52 AM
322 posts
#45049, "RE: You were a bastard."
In response to Reply #12

Eh. But you were everywhere! I remember that time I gated to you in the Ruined Keep. That was ugly...true. But afterward, you'd come to raids and sometimes get yourself killed...those times were just...I don't know.

But at times, I was unsure if you were an Outlander or a Fortressite.

nepentheSat 21-Jan-06 05:08 PM
3430 posts
#45011, "Good and Bad"
In response to Reply #0

First, the good: tactically, you did a great job with a healer. I can't say that I haven't seen some better over the years, but I definitely would have never guessed this was your first. Very solid there in raids and PK.

The bad: RP. What RP? You wrote a great role for this character, but in all the many actions of Zevsa that I saw and the hundreds of times I saw you pass out sancs/healings, the total number of times I saw you play it out as per the role was zero. I'm not Qaledus and I don't speak for him in your case or at all, but from a priest, I expect to see priest RP. If I watch you for an hour, I shouldn't need to check who empowered you to know whose priest you are for 95% of priest roles -- it should come across. I mean, I don't need to watch Dulmisa (for example) for more than ten minutes to know who her patron Immortal is, so essentially you made a High Priest who's several orders of magnitude less pious than the Shadow Lord.

Good luck with your next. You definitely have the basic skills to make things happen -- just need to put a little more effort into shining on the RP side as well.

Zilopz.a (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 07:11 PM

#45018, "RE: Good and Bad"
In response to Reply #10

Im chrushed... Someone plays a healer better than me and im not around to see it... :/ Damn!

/Zargu and quite a few other healers

BeerSun 22-Jan-06 10:50 AM
322 posts
#45048, "RE: Good and Bad"
In response to Reply #10

--First, the good: tactically, you did a great job with a healer. I can't say that I haven't seen some better over the years, but I definitely would have never guessed this was your first. Very solid there in raids and PK.

Are you serious? I thought I did sometimes horrible. But still, that's a nice compliment. But I tried to many things to try at least to have some offensive. You know, against raids when I was alone. But that was quite hard.

--
The bad: RP. What RP? You wrote a great role for this character, but in all the many actions of Zevsa that I saw and the hundreds of times I saw you pass out sancs/healings, the total number of times I saw you play it out as per the role was zero. I'm not Qaledus and I don't speak for him in your case or at all, but from a priest, I expect to see priest RP. If I watch you for an hour, I shouldn't need to check who empowered you to know whose priest you are for 95% of priest roles -- it should come across. I mean, I don't need to watch Dulmisa (for example) for more than ten minutes to know who her patron Immortal is, so essentially you made a High Priest who's several orders of magnitude less pious than the Shadow Lord.

I tried but I was unsure if I would be booted or anything. I also tried to keep the people alive in raids so we would keep either the codex or kill those we hunt. It was supposed to be 'Well, I need you so for now, it's free' but yes, I did help and protect anyone from time to time.

KhasotholasMon 23-Jan-06 10:45 AM
341 posts
#45116, "What's this mean?"
In response to Reply #17

- I tried but I was unsure if I would be booted or anything.

Are you implying you would have been booted if you tried to roleplay a priest of your God? Because that's just wierd.

Mahasamatman (Guest)Mon 23-Jan-06 10:58 AM

#45117, "RE: What's this mean?"
In response to Reply #23

Come on, no it's not. Playing the role of a priest of a particular god does not mean you are fitting within a cabal. If she thought roleplaying for her god would mean acting in a way not acceptable to the empire, then she had a choice to make, and she did

I'm not saying that was the situation here - and I suspect you do - but it's not weird to think that roleplaying a priest of a god could get you booted from a cabal. Sometimes they go to cross purposes, not necessarily generally but for a specific act or circumstance, and it's things like that which get you booted sometimes. Chances are you didn't see any such conflict in her case here, so you don't understand, but really the problem was *she* perhaps didn't understand how empire works well enough to realize she would not have had a problem roleplaying her religion.

Capice?

nepentheMon 23-Jan-06 01:52 PM
3430 posts
#45125, "Conversely:"
In response to Reply #24

While there were things I liked about Zevsa, if he had been my priest, I would have unempowered him at some point for, essentially, taking the power I gave him and running with it rather than living up to his half of the bargain.

Which is more useful to the Empire, a priest who has somewhat inconvienient beliefs, or one who can't heal you at all?

Mahasamatman (Guest)Mon 23-Jan-06 03:14 PM

#45126, "RE: Conversely:"
In response to Reply #26

Oh I am not disagreeing with you at all. Only mentioning to Khas that it's not weird at all, it's a choice the character has to make sometimes, cabal vs. religion, and evidently she chose to forsake some of the one to maintain her status in the other. Not saying it was right or wrong or good or bad, just that it was a consideration, and one a newer player such as Zevsa would have less experience handling. Which of course is why you tell everyone that empowered classes are a bit trickier than others.

Gvann (Guest)Tue 24-Jan-06 11:11 PM

#45168, "RE: Conversely:"
In response to Reply #27

Not in the case of the Empire. Read in the sect hall of Divines:
God, Sect, Empire. Which means God is at the first place.

Gvan

Mahasamatman (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 12:36 AM

#45169, "RE: Conversely:"
In response to Reply #28

You're not getting it. The player was concerned that behavior in accordance with his religion would simultaneously not be in accord with his cabal. Or vice versa. That's a perfectly rational thing to worry about. It may seem easy to for some to work it out, but not for everyone, and especially not for someone new to the game, the class and the cabal.

And not for nothing, but posting here what it says in the sect hall does nothing. If your god demands that you kill all centurions, you think you'll stay in the empire? It's entirely possible that they may conflict. And it happens. Trust me.

KhasotholasWed 25-Jan-06 07:10 AM
341 posts
#45175, "RE: Conversely:"
In response to Reply #29

- You're not getting it. The player was concerned that behavior in accordance with his religion would simultaneously not be in accord with his cabal.

Actually, I think pretty much everyone who posts got it. If you want to be advocate for Zevsa, that's fine, but there's a lot you're not getting as well. I thought Zevsa was okay, but could have been very good, if there had been a little more roleplay. I still don't buy that Zevsa gave up roleplay because of some supposed conflict between the Empire and her Patron. If anything, that should add to your roleplay.

Me again (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 01:54 PM

#45178, "RE: Conversely:"
In response to Reply #33

Maybe I'm not being clear, so for that I apologize. I am not advocating for Zevsa, or anyone else. I am merely saying that it is possible - and not even that unlikely - that someone could think they have a problem with a religion vs. a cabal. I'm entirely willing to believe that Zevsa had no such problem in reality, but merely thought she did, either as a function of her newbieness or some other area of ignorance. My only point here is that it is possible, it has and will happen again, and it is not "weird" to be thinking about and worried about potential questions in that regard or consequences of cabal vs. religion roleplay. That's all.

Eskelian Unreg (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 02:38 AM

#45171, "What fun would being Emperor be if you couldn't bend th..."
In response to Reply #28

I understand your point, but post-anathema try to explain to the Emperor that he's wrong. See how far it gets you.

Empire is somewhat unique in that, Immortals allow (and should) a certain amount of levity and free reign into how mortals run that cabal.

Are you saying if you weren't really pissed off at Zevsa you couldn't come up with a reason to anathema them? The rules are written in such a way that no one is exempt. I could argue that by screwing over his sect and the empire, he's in fact screwing over his own Lord. As such, he cannot so much as keep his own vows, and blah blah blah anathema.

Thats what Empire can do. Hence, if I had say, a sphere selfish-hates-everyone-else healer, I might be inclined to join a cabal where I didn't have to worry so much what other players think of me, ala Tribunal/Scion/Scarab.

Gvann (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 03:24 AM

#45173, "RE: What fun would being Emperor be if you couldn't ben..."
In response to Reply #31

I am far to call myself expert in all this but here is my point of vew:

You're missing about the idea of evil healers, As I understand it, if an imperial healer allow someone to die without his healing/protection due to the reason that that one didn't pay healer or didn't show respect to Divine sect, or simply Healer decided that it's better to the Divine sect (read here to himself) to don't aid that one, it's all fine and none will demote/anathema him for it.

He's evil and selfish, and owe nothing to all that blades/shadows/blacks. Even if a raid goes. Empire is not an everybody-aid-everybody place. It's a dark society. And in the case of Zevsa, I'd say the best would be to require valuable gifts for every aid he gives. Like that: you healed/sanced a blade during a raid, then when its done you tell him the price/requirements and if he dont pay you, you tell him that you'll never aid him until he'll pay you what he's owe you. And it would be fine, and you dont heal him until your Emperor/Immortal lord directly orders you to aid that blade.

But again, I'm not an expect, just saw the discussion and wished to join And I don't want to blame Zevsa, it was excellent characted from what I saw. Excellent healer, but really more like an acolyte of the golden sun then an imperial healer.... but when I am trying to remember my first imperial healers - Orbelias and Khajaal, they was making same misstakes but everybody in empire loved them (I hope so atleast )

Gvan

Eskelian Unreg (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 01:42 PM

#45177, "OOC I understand evil healers."
In response to Reply #32

In character if I was Emperor and I died because healer didn't help me because I didn't pay him, I'd anathema him, pk him and full loot him. But, that could just be me, in char I don't see why you wouldn't.

Gvann (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 02:01 PM

#45179, "RE: OOC I understand evil healers."
In response to Reply #34

I didnt mean Emperor himself. I meant only the citizens out of the divine sect, but not the Emperor ofcourse. I just meant, you can't aid ALL them for free.

Eskelian Unreg (Guest)Wed 25-Jan-06 02:31 AM

#45170, "Mortals being held to standards of logic."
In response to Reply #26

Part of the...appeal...of empire is that its player driven. Similiarly, if I were going to pick a god who wasn't say, healer-bitch friendly as a healer, I'd be inclined to pick a cabal where my cabalmates wouldn't be able to easily boot me for not being their cow.

I'm not saying Zevsa couldn't have RP'd better, I can't really judge that char, but I can see where in certain situations I'd be worried about being booted by the Emperor because I didn't chase around behind him holding his cloak. Being a toad is part of being in Empire.

Just my 2 cents. I personally don't get why people who aren't ready to encounter booting/unempowerment would toe the line so much as to be a healer under the god of Greed. Its been done successfully before, but, by very skilled RPers. I myself wouldn't attempt that challenge, except knowing it could bear forth consequences.

BeerMon 23-Jan-06 11:11 AM
322 posts
#45118, "Nah..."
In response to Reply #23

More like 'If I am too greedy and let other Imperials die because they do not repay me enough, will I be booted for failing to either protect the Codex or gain items'

Dinian (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 04:19 PM

#45006, "Some cool interactions. You and Serduk were the 'anti-l..."
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Ilimya (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 02:59 PM

#44995, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

Congratulations with your firsts. You offered me much pain.
I didn't notice any unfamiliarity with the class, but perhaps it had been rooted out when you reached hero. Black shroud and my inability to exploit your racial vulnerability made my chances of killing you alone extremely slim. On the other hand through sheer perseverence, you were dangerous to me. When you were with others it was just a lost match. I had a few nail biting encounters involving you and some others chasing me and I enjoyed them, especially the ones where I survived

It is interesting to hear about the politics and backstabbing of Empire. From my, an outsider's point of view it looks like you are one big happy family, but I am glad to know you have your share of friction. (No sarcasm intended).

I think I understand perfectly your reasons for abandoning the character and I hope you have more fun with the next one.

Austira (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 02:26 PM

#44988, "Post some bloody goodbyes first...then I might say some..."
In response to Reply #0

I am ten times better at replying then saying something in the beginning..but yeah I Did like Zevsa ooc since you were one of the few that didnt full loot my crappy set every freaking time(you did a few times, but hey, cant be too picky)...and you were willing to rp with the furball, which is always good. The entire purpose of Austira was for the rp, and not the pk(I am not even supposed to pk except in raid situations...heh). So anyway good luck with your next, and post some goodbyes damn it!

BeerSat 21-Jan-06 02:49 PM
322 posts
#44993, "RE: Post some bloody goodbyes first...then I might say ..."
In response to Reply #3

Yea sorry for the full loot. But in the end, I'd realize that I couldn't donate them so..eh...why loot them? We did have some nice roleplay though which enlightened my boring days. You got spirit too. You'd show up everytime there would be bad odds. Sorry for those many painful deaths.

Grunlath (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 02:09 PM

#44986, "RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn, first of all let me say that you will be missed. I knew you a long time and liked you all the way. At least as far as i can trust/like anyone.
Secondly you know what you were doing, and it was a pleasure hunting with you. We did slay so many, just check all the con dead marans on these pages .
Thirdly regarding your work as High Priest. Its actually harder being a healer than a shaman in that position. Giving out healing, aura, etc...is what support classes do, but since we have the sect politics to worry about you were put in a difficult spot. I tried to explain it to you a few times. And the speech i gave you today was a warning, but i felt that you understood what i meant. And i noticed you trying with the shadows more than once. We are all in a chain of command, and my skin would be always more precious than yours .

Well done on a fine char. Good luck with your next. And roll another imperial. We are badly outnumbered .

BeerSat 21-Jan-06 02:20 PM
322 posts
#44987, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #1

We did kill a lot. Sometimes I would not even believe how many we would kill in one session. But what you speak about, I was a bit confused. I felt like I had to order people around to respect me since I was in a position of power. I was also told by an Imperial God on the channel to do so. And you tell me this...I was like 'Uh?'. But that's alright though. It's harder than what people think to be a Leader in Empire. You can get your ass out so quickly it's unbelievable. You got some pressure that I liked.

Good luck with the new era. As for the Imperial, I played to many of them in a row, I need a break. But probably not yet. With the new job I got + school starting again Monday...

Grunlath (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 02:30 PM

#44991, "RE: Thanks."
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, the Empire is very different from most other cabals. Scion can be somewhat similar at its peaks.

I think your problem was not your lack of ordering others, but more that you tended to play the healer as you would with a healer in any other cabal. Just giving out sancs and healing. There is a writing on the wall...and you know where that wall is.

Anyway, i will see you in the fields.

BeerSat 21-Jan-06 02:50 PM
322 posts
#44994, "That's what I thought."
In response to Reply #5

I'd heal and sanctuary in raid situations because I do not wish to die and I wanted my foes dead. But otherwise, I'd try to order respect. Like I said, I may not be as evil as I thought I could be.

Cuucqa (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 02:27 PM

#44989, "Nice Job!"
In response to Reply #1

Definitely will put a dent in the Imperial Machine.
This was one of those characters which blossomed when it came to skill. I definitely saw you get more and more proficient as you went alone, I know you saved my ass more than once. You seemed in the mold of the bloodthirsty healer, not so much on the preachy/converting type.
Anyway good job all round!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44983 Previous topic | Next topic