Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Brywadeon the Mystical Shield of Ligh..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44947
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Jan-06 12:08 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44947, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Brywadeon the Mystical Shield of Light, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Fri Jan 20 23:10:07 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Brywadeon perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LhydiaSat 21-Jan-06 10:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44967, "Woohoo!"
In response to Reply #0

Finally autodeleted. I stopped playing CF after a nitpicky Imm incident that made me bitter, and started playing POS for a few months instead. After that went down, I just sort of came back here naturally from boredom.

My role was to basically be a mortal archon, trying my best to always help those in need, and altruism/archon really helped with that towards the end.

Corlaan, I appreciate the one talk, but sending me to talk to Breallye ended up turning me off of the religion completely. I had to wait for a week before she would even talk about it with me, and then her and Hirken decided to chat for an hour after she called me while I was sitting there for her to even mention to me how wrong my whole take on everything was. After that anything in that regard was half-assed at most.

This was meant to be more of a RP character then PK, and that definetly showed. I really wanted to con-die from giving myself so others could live and all that goodieish stuff. I definetly solo raided and attacked enemies because I figured if enemies were attacking me, I was protecting my allies by keeping the enemies occupied. I ALWAYS raided if I could, because when enemy cabals have items, they have more power to harm people. All of you scribes and Acolytes that saw this as bad roleplay and repeatedly told me I should be a Maran, #### you, that got old fast.

I really appreciate the early title from whoever up there saw fit to give it to me, also the early promotion to Acolyte. (Early because I usually saw a lot of people at hero that were still scribes/squires)

I have a feeling I'm that guy that charges in half naked and gets others killed type goodie, so apologies for that. After two raids in which I died for no reason, only because we went in as a large group, I mostly raided solo unless ordered otherwise. Usually most healers know that angels won't heal you, and that if you're standing there asking for heals thinking,'It's okay, this healer will heal me before too much longer' you won't die to an inner guardian who decides to lag you at the end.

Seriously though, I really love the Fortress cabal as a whole, regardless of who is in it at the time. The idea appeals to me, and I think I've got Maran/Acolyte down.

Oh yeah, if your conjurer groupmate seems to have an idea of what he's doing as far as conjuring goes but has just died, please don't start lecturing him on what he needs to gear for and how much mana he needs to put into his servitors if you're an assassin, even if after you claim your great uncle was a master conjurer. Furthermore, if you know the Kaubris spells, please don't casually mention it on CB where to get them and what they do if you're a hero shaman. I see that as grossly bad RP, I understand that your past character figured it out, I appreciate the gesture, but honestly, is that good RP on your part? Especially when three people pipe in and say, 'Oh yeah, I knew that too.'

Anyway, after a while I really just lost interest in the character when it seemed I had hit my peak.

Razmorthin, you made my life hell when you were on. It seemed like everytime you wanted me dead, I died. Good job with that, almost makes me want to try an evil conjurer, but I really like the fact that goodies are way easier, even if not as versatile.

Alriac, you were fun to have around. Grysh, congratulations on Marshalling. Fortress Drama Club, you know who you were, stop that.

What a befuddled and mixed up farewell.

You all take it easy, and thanks again for making this character enjoyable. I know I bitched a lot, but I had a really good time and would do it again if the mood strikes.

Ruren/Leqiel/Lhydia

Kruuank (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 03:23 PM

#44999, "You were a great Acolyte. This is a specific raid (stx..."
In response to Reply #1

That I remember you altruism'ing all of the Fort defenders, and generally making the raid nigh impossible.

We never got to tangle before I con-died, but I thought you played a great Acolyte.

Bliggy (Guest)Sat 21-Jan-06 04:16 PM

#45005, "RE: Woohoo!"
In response to Reply #1

Bastard drove Bliggy to distraction, flirting with Kelayna and making these insufferable impudent references about pixies.

I haven't laughed that hard in years.

But that was a long time ago =P

Ah... the memories.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44947 Previous topic | Next topic