Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44833
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 19-Jan-06 04:52 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44833, "(DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering"

Thu Jan 19 15:54:10 2006

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Lyandra perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:120

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering, nepenthe, 20-Jan-06 09:58 AM, #14
Reply Ouch., Galasolieus (Guest), 20-Jan-06 03:09 AM, #12
Reply Damn I wished I hadn't missed that bash..., Uurakhi (Guest), 20-Jan-06 01:38 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering, Lyandra (Guest), 19-Jan-06 04:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering, Alardan (Guest), 19-Jan-06 06:28 PM, #2
     Reply Thanks alot!, Lyandra (Guest), 19-Jan-06 07:57 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Thanks alot!, Alardan (Guest), 19-Jan-06 10:15 PM, #7
     Reply To bad, Zulgoth (Guest), 19-Jan-06 08:08 PM, #4
     Reply RE: To bad, Lyandra (Guest), 19-Jan-06 08:26 PM, #5
          Reply RE: To bad, Zulgoth (Guest), 19-Jan-06 08:50 PM, #6
     Reply I enjoyed our fights, Lerimos (Guest), 19-Jan-06 11:01 PM, #8
     Reply Were you usining Triggers?, Bjurn (Guest), 19-Jan-06 11:42 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Were you usining Triggers?, Lyandra (Guest), 20-Jan-06 01:17 AM, #10
          Reply I only asked because..., Bjurn (Guest), 20-Jan-06 06:33 PM, #17
     Reply I didn't get to really *interact* with you..., Tac, 20-Jan-06 07:21 AM, #13
     Reply Tenacious, Crugald (Guest), 20-Jan-06 11:41 AM, #15
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering, Grajekeck (Guest), 20-Jan-06 06:10 PM, #16
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering, Lyandra (Guest), 20-Jan-06 07:12 PM, #18

nepentheFri 20-Jan-06 09:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44895, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering"
In response to Reply #0

You did really well for a relative CF newbie. I wouldn't have pegged you as one at all until the last few levels where you seemed to start to run into some things you didn't know how to deal with -- and that's really just part of learning the game. The very old vets have gotten to learn all the skills and spells and areas in the game gradually as they're introduced, and a new player has a lot to absorb right away.

I'll expect great things from you before long.

Galasolieus (Guest)Fri 20-Jan-06 03:09 AM

#44873, "Ouch."
In response to Reply #0

Got to admit you were one gutsy anti paladin. And you were learning as time went on. Enjoyed our times talking. Good luck.

Uurakhi (Guest)Fri 20-Jan-06 01:38 AM

#44866, "Damn I wished I hadn't missed that bash..."
In response to Reply #0

And that time with Remaron. Ugh.

Well done.

Lyandra (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 04:57 PM

#44834, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering"
In response to Reply #0

What can I say? It was a blast. Con was going down and I realized that I've been mudding too much. I need to stop procrastinating and get some actual work done. Therefore, I deleted Lyandra.

For all those people who helped me, thanks alot. Maybe the next Anti-paladin I make will be a bit more successful.

I know this is asking too much, but can someone get my PBF? I want to see the Imms comments about me.

Alardan (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 06:28 PM

#44842, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering"
In response to Reply #1

I'll pick it up, the PBF that is. Frustrated you deleted, was trying to find a way to show you where a you could get another prep that might have helped you a bit without just taking you there. But, I understand that CF can be addicting, I know I am right now.

Also, was enjoying the way our little bit of interaction was going, I made Alardan specifically so I could interact with anyone I wanted to, and I definitely wanted to RP with you more.

Lyandra from what I say was well roleplayed, I enjoyed the esay and emotes that you used. Your flair was fun and fit the character well. Hope you had fun and learned a bit, and can come back soon.

Alardan

Lyandra (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 07:57 PM

#44844, "Thanks alot!"
In response to Reply #2

Yea, I think towards the end you helped me the most. Thanks a BUNCH for the information! I still couldn't figure out your rp angle totally. Was confused as to why you were helping me and what you wanted (hence all those questions.) Nevertheless, awesome character!

Alardan (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 10:15 PM

#44855, "RE: Thanks alot!"
In response to Reply #3

I suppose the angle was as simple as I wanted to assist, Alardan enjoys helping those less fortunate or the underdogs. So he spends a lot of time giving stuff away and helping people rank, he trys to do this across the board regardless i.e. help goods/evils/neutrals without care. I saw that you had been rank 38 for awhile, not the best rank to sit at for an AP so I thought prehaps you could use a hand so I extended it by offering you the draco lich skull to see what you'd do, the little exchange was enough for me to know you'd be fun to spend some time with so I tried to get a little more involved.

Zulgoth (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 08:08 PM

#44847, "To bad"
In response to Reply #1

I haven't seen roleplaying like that in a long time. I would place you up there at the top. I was really blown away the first time we talked. I wish some day I could be half as good as you at roleplaying. If only I could spell

Lyandra (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 08:26 PM

#44850, "RE: To bad"
In response to Reply #4

Thanks! I think I actually said precious and darling too many times. I was too lazy to go to theasarus.com and look up other words. Ah well.

Zulgoth (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 08:50 PM

#44851, "RE: To bad"
In response to Reply #5

Nothing wrong with using those, it defined you. I am use to 99% of all evils using "indeed." Hearing you was a breath of fresh air.

Lerimos (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 11:01 PM

#44856, "I enjoyed our fights"
In response to Reply #1

And your RP was really awesome if you are new to the MUD then you have a great "career" ahead of you. Good luck with the next

Bjurn (Guest)Thu 19-Jan-06 11:42 PM

#44860, "Were you usining Triggers?"
In response to Reply #1

Seemed like you had a chase trigger at the least.

Lyandra (Guest)Fri 20-Jan-06 01:17 AM

#44863, "RE: Were you usining Triggers?"
In response to Reply #9

Nope! No triggers at all. I'm an experienced mudder, just not at this mud. Most of the time if I walk through a path enough I can type it instinctively. But thanks all the same!

Bjurn (Guest)Fri 20-Jan-06 06:33 PM

#44935, "I only asked because..."
In response to Reply #10

I ran a series of circles on the plains then zigged and zagged in a random fashion. You stuck to it every time.

I would also be spamming wrath or Murder and you'd walk in and get a sleep off the instant you walked in.

I'm pretty sure I never landed a kill on you, and I stopped trying after I was convinced you were using triggers. If I saw you I'd attack, but I never went looking for you.

One fight really sticks out in my head, and that was the fight in Arkham at the City Hall. I so had you and you knew it, so you dual wielded at writhing and mowed me down. I tried to bring to bear one of my supplications that would have ended it but I was out of mana and had to flee, and barely had enough to word.

I prayed about it because it was a well deserved ass whipping and I was glad I survived.

I'm glad to know you do not use triggers, and I'm sorry my suspisions got the better of me, because over all I thought you were a cool adversary.

TacFri 20-Jan-06 07:21 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44886, "I didn't get to really *interact* with you..."
In response to Reply #1

But I did watch you a bit, and I'd love it if you would post those emotes/esays you used. I remember one I saw, and it actually conjured a very vivid image in my head. I may know more about CF's mechanics, but you've got talent where I haven't, and I'd love to learn. Honestly, other than having the misfortune of picking an AP as your character, you did awesome, experienced from other games or not.

Hope you're back in some form or another.

Crugald (Guest)Fri 20-Jan-06 11:41 AM

#44901, "Tenacious"
In response to Reply #1

Thats the best way I can describe you. You didn't give up, and having seven levels on me for many of our fights gave you a nice advantage. I did laugh ooc when Ispris killed you off, but I'd rather have woken up and healed and come back for you.

Great job though, especially being new.

Grajekeck (Guest)Fri 20-Jan-06 06:10 PM

#44930, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering"
In response to Reply #1

I'd of never guessed you were still relatively new to CF. You had everything down. Perfectly.

You could flee; sleep like a thing from hell, and you always seemed to have ice on you.

Whenever I saw you, I thought 'Oh, ####. SHE'S here.' and if I ever stayed, you'd be on me/have me summoned within two commands.

I respected you for your highly selective looting. It was a pain to see those Bifrosts go, though.

I was going to give you this whole thing to try to convert you to the Imperial side, but alas, you are now gone.

Only thing I didn't like about how you played was your tendancy to try for a rekill on someone JUST after they unghosted regardless of their state.

Hope you're on my side next time.

Lyandra (Guest)Fri 20-Jan-06 07:12 PM

#44939, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lyandra the Invoker of Suffering"
In response to Reply #16

Oh, that was just you. I thought to myself 'if I was my character and some Imperial was all lovey dovey with me what would I do?' Of course, ooc I didn't want to kill you again. That's why I was using Morosas charge and not plaguing/poisoning you. I don't think I even vaulted you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44833 Previous topic | Next topic