Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44723
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Jan-06 09:44 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44723, "(DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of the Arcane"

Mon Jan 16 20:46:15 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Rivkah perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:83

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..., Hirken (Guest), 17-Jan-06 01:07 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..., Alardan (Guest), 16-Jan-06 09:56 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..., Alardan (Guest), 16-Jan-06 09:59 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..., Rivkah (Guest), 17-Jan-06 10:10 AM, #4
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..., Alardan (Guest), 17-Jan-06 10:50 AM, #5
                    Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..., Rivkah (Guest), 17-Jan-06 03:07 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..., Alardan (Guest), 17-Jan-06 03:17 PM, #7
                              Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..., Vaerdrun (Guest), 26-Jan-06 04:08 PM, #8

Hirken (Guest)Tue 17-Jan-06 01:07 AM

#44728, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #0

I've said it before in my own obit., but I really enjoyed playing with Riv. Good luck on your next char.

Hirk

Alardan (Guest)Mon 16-Jan-06 09:56 PM

#44724, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were a blast. You really made playing a lot of fun, I found myself looking for you everytime I logged on becuase I knew I would be in for a good time if you were. Alardan really did fall for you, even if you were not the marring type, but oh well.

Wish we had, had more time after we both ranked up to hero to run around together. Also, disappointed we couldn't get that picture hung, sigh.

Hope this lack of playing time over the last month is only temporary and you'll be able to come back, because I would like to see what you come up with next.

Alardan (Guest)Mon 16-Jan-06 09:59 PM

#44725, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh, and I'll get your PBF.

Rivkah (Guest)Tue 17-Jan-06 10:10 AM

#44738, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks! I didn't expect it would be much of a read, since I only played 80 hours in so many months. I appreciate the thought, though. I had a ton of fun with Alardan and wish that I could have been around more. Unfortunately, it's a pretty permanent situation for me. Things are looking up for an hour a day of playtime (during lunches), but that's just not enough to support a good character, especially at hero level. It got to be a lot of guild sitting for me, if no one was around that I knew. Hope I run into your next character! God knows I ran into your last one, Mylinos!

Alardan (Guest)Tue 17-Jan-06 10:50 AM

#44741, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #4

Ha! Now you have me curious who was your last character? If you don't mind telling.

Rivkah (Guest)Tue 17-Jan-06 03:07 PM

#44750, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #5

Sessha

Alardan (Guest)Tue 17-Jan-06 03:17 PM

#44752, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #6

I should have guessed but I didn't unti I read your role this morning. Good work on another great character!

Vaerdrun (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 04:08 PM

#45228, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rivkah Vokk the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #7

I knew it! I TOTALLY KNEW IT! I was that young thief guy who sauntered on in all the time! LOL. Wow small world. Well sorry this is so late but you were a blast, I really enjoyed playing with you and was glad you were around to help me when I was being smacked about and no aid in sight. You take it easy and hopefully I'll see you in there again.

Vaerdrun

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44723 Previous topic | Next topic