Subject: "Welp, thats that" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44664
Show all folders

Ghutaal (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 06:20 PM

#44664, "Welp, thats that"

Was going to delete soon anyway, Lerimos just sealed the deal (don't feel bad Leri, and if you feel good, then your an ass). Have to leave for new orleans sooner or later anyway to help with the clean up and make some good government contracting money in the process. Guess I just got careless when I found out I got the job. Onaelith, I hate you for deleting. Everyone in the order, good luck with everything. Everyone else likely hated me (being a duergar AP in cf is like being accused of rape, no matter whether you are a bastard or not, people are still going to believe you are) coupled with the role of not really growing since being a child and hating shamans and most priests, well, just gave myself a hella bad handicap.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lerimos (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 06:48 PM

#44666, "Yeah.."
In response to Reply #0

I felt pretty bad cuz i know its a crappy way to go, but mind posting the exact moment you died? I was curious what it looked like from your end of the saccin of the axe.

Ghutaal (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 06:56 PM

#44668, "Bleh, I didn't save it"
In response to Reply #1

But basically I knew I was done for. Teleported away, rubbed the dirt from my eyes, watched a watchman go east. and then BLAM!

DOES UNSPEAKABLE THINGS comes flying across my screen and I just #### it, had to go anyway right?

axe was a +11 hit +11 dam +170 hp +170 mana so I was more than dead, then when I deleted it said I go into hiding after a crushing defeat from Ghuta'al (Imms might want to check into that) so I dont know if you got credit for the kill or not, but you should have. Good fight, not really sure why I stuck around after the dirt anyway, guess I was just getting reckless and wanting to die off anyway.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44664 Previous topic | Next topic