Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Artistry..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44602
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 13-Jan-06 04:32 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44602, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade"

Fri Jan 13 15:34:50 2006

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Serduk perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:316

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..., Dulmisa (Guest), 15-Jan-06 05:28 PM, #29
Reply Awesome, Lightmaged (Guest), 14-Jan-06 05:02 PM, #27
Reply I hate to say this...., Austira (Guest), 14-Jan-06 12:36 PM, #25
Reply Gutty character, Khasotholas, 14-Jan-06 12:04 PM, #24
Reply Good enemy., Ilimya (Guest), 14-Jan-06 10:29 AM, #23
Reply Good work but boy did I hate you IC., Bajula, 14-Jan-06 09:57 AM, #22
Reply har!, Serduk (Guest), 14-Jan-06 01:25 PM, #26
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..., Vesacha (Guest), 14-Jan-06 09:11 AM, #21
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..., knakilius (Guest), 14-Jan-06 07:58 AM, #19
Reply Much respect., Mhardat (Guest), 14-Jan-06 04:26 AM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..., Gerylanst (Guest), 14-Jan-06 01:40 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..., nepenthe, 13-Jan-06 11:51 PM, #12
Reply imperial defense, Serduk (Guest), 14-Jan-06 12:14 AM, #13
     Reply the thing I don't like about that ganking code thing..., Lhydia, 14-Jan-06 08:32 AM, #20
Reply I hated seeing you and that damn healer together, Harlow (Guest), 13-Jan-06 10:28 PM, #10
Reply one rare ranger to mention., Serduk (Guest), 13-Jan-06 10:42 PM, #11
Reply RE: one rare ranger to mention., Dulmisa (Guest), 15-Jan-06 05:21 PM, #28
Reply That was indeed funny, Zevsa (Guest), 14-Jan-06 04:21 AM, #15
Reply One less bard., Larthin (Guest), 13-Jan-06 09:58 PM, #8
Reply is fine., Serduk (Guest), 13-Jan-06 10:12 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..., Serduk (Guest), 13-Jan-06 09:40 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..., Alardan (Guest), 13-Jan-06 09:37 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..., Serduk (Guest), 13-Jan-06 09:45 PM, #6
Reply Well that sucks, Zevsa (Guest), 13-Jan-06 09:33 PM, #3
Reply My dear Priest :), Serduk (Guest), 13-Jan-06 09:47 PM, #7
Reply For the record..., Eskelian, 14-Jan-06 05:25 AM, #17
     Reply The thing is..., Zevsa (Guest), 14-Jan-06 06:10 AM, #18
Reply Nice job., Gryshilniar (Guest), 13-Jan-06 07:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Nice job., Serduk (Guest), 13-Jan-06 09:28 PM, #2

Dulmisa (Guest)Sun 15-Jan-06 05:28 PM

#44694, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #0

Blade bards have since day one in the Empire (and that's quite a long time) been my favourite groupmate, they work very well with assassins. Your guts reminded me of Sdradiga you took on odds that seemed unbeatable (though you prepped less, thus died more) and often enough we could both walk out alive with a few enemy corpses left behind. It's time for me to teach the next crop of bards to become a Serduk, I'll do my best but they have quite the reputation to live up too. Good luck and all that shizzle.

Lightmaged (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 05:02 PM

#44661, "Awesome"
In response to Reply #0

Way to pull off a great char. Loved interacting with you, when I was playing Harkan. When all others quivered in fear, you stuck it out. Enjoyed hunting with you.

My last shifter Onaelith, didnt have a chance to travel much but we did some royal ass kicking when we took down the village that time.

Awesome job

Austira (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 12:36 PM

#44645, "I hate to say this...."
In response to Reply #0

But I am really glad you are gone...haha...I am usually not scared of certain people, or even any of the imperials(by themselves of course) though combined...well the furball is definately running. After that duel, I realized good bards kick the croc's ass, and I knew I would always have to be careful of you, since...well you kick my ass :< And damn I hated that bloody song! Half the time it got me killed because I had no idea that other song was doing so much :<

And I wasn't much for arguing with Serduk, sure I am willing to rp and all, but you posed something tricky :/ You kept on saying the empire brought peace and blah blah, which the cat strives for peace and inner strength....but not the imperial kind so there!

Solid bard, and all...but just wish you were on my side and not the other haha.

KhasotholasSat 14-Jan-06 12:04 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44644, "Gutty character"
In response to Reply #0

Good effort no matter the odds, I liked watching you. You rarely, rarely backed down from anything.

Ilimya (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 10:29 AM

#44643, "Good enemy."
In response to Reply #0

You would play rain or shine and generally be rather active. Props for that. You played a very mean bard. I think we were pretty evenly matched one on one with either of us dying a rather unlikely event. When you were with others you were terribly dangerous, however.

It would be awesome to have you or someone like Jaeiin on my side.

I hope you have fun with your next. From what I saw you have a great attitude towards the game.

BajulaSat 14-Jan-06 09:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44640, "Good work but boy did I hate you IC."
In response to Reply #0

Feichin did far better against you than the other guy I played who fought you. hehe.
I did enjoy watching your tactics change over time as you got better
at dealing with the tiger switch.
My favorite was the staff of recall, I was truly not expecting that.
Best of luck on your next.

Serduk (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 01:25 PM

#44646, "har!"
In response to Reply #22

Ah! Feichin buddy, you left far too fast i would say, before i could try some other tricks i had in my sleeve No sure who were the other of your chars, but that eagle following by turning into tiger was sometimes really scary for me. An that one time you struck me in Acacia, i barely made it to survive an then again when i already was about to start healing up with something like 250 hps, -300 mana, - 300 mvs, yuo flying donw an peck on me, CRAP!. i help a potion for just the case, but attack was too fast. Still, you was worthy enemy, an you seems to learn with your tactic an forms fast. Good luck an cya ya in the fields.

Vesacha (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 09:11 AM

#44636, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #0

Rest well in the Imperial graveyard wild singer. And don't follow grys' advice, come to Empire again.

knakilius (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 07:58 AM

#44631, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #0

when where awake did i alway hav to beh more carefull, remember da day before your death where you, sylus and veescha (i think) where coming to fortress to get the orb, (meh and larthin was awake) went outside for like a second, and bang there you all where, got slept by your nasty songs so had to run. sure if i diddent got slept dere you haddent got the orb

good luck with your next. nice job with serduk

Mhardat (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 04:26 AM

#44627, "Much respect."
In response to Reply #0

Hehe. Well another of my rot/happy/enemy is gone..Yep, think you don't like me much, as 90% of current playerbase, nor I want to defend myself or something. But a lot of respect from my side. Realy nice job. One of Imperials who log in bad odds no matter on. Yes, at the end we both knew something . But its normal. You were at the low con, and I knew that . So..If you live with wolfes, you need to act like a wolf

Gusty Imperial - one of the good thing in CF.

Gerylanst (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 01:40 AM

#44623, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #0

Good job, quite a bard from what I saw. I'm sure you know the awesome power a bard brings to a group, and I saw first hand how you could turn the tides on any little fight. Good luck and well done

Gery

nepentheFri 13-Jan-06 11:51 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44621, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #0

I always wanted to title you 'Grand Master of Imperial Defense' because you did 'imperial defense' so freaking much. WTF?

But, you know, you didn't really shy away from fights. Good times for Empire, bad times for Empire, either way I saw you on and fighting and killing and dying. CF needs more players like you. Great job and I won't soon forget this character.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Serduk (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 12:14 AM

#44622, "imperial defense"
In response to Reply #12

heh, my lovely alias, imperial defense. I used it so often, many times in a row when getting nervous or like, making sure i shall not eat tonn of blows of an enemy group. as there is really much differ between defense an offense stance. Heh, an yet another thing. Imperial defense was working without Codex for quite time, it was working when that was an old Empire too, i was actually sure its not a bug but by design. An crap, after that one post on Dioxide, someone reporting its a bug, an one less nice thing about imperial blades. *sniff sadly*
I tried not to stay away from the fights, taking the chance, an with that anti-gang code lonely bards actually are getting advantages against groups.Thanks for your words, i surely shall return with something else this time.
Cya in the fields.

LhydiaSat 14-Jan-06 08:32 AM
2390 posts
#44634, "the thing I don't like about that ganking code thing..."
In response to Reply #13

Is that even when it's complete overkill on the other person's side, it kicks in. Speaking specifically from an inner cabal standpoint, when a group of 5 Imperials and some shifters go into a cabal, and the 3 defenders only chance is taking out the bard....only to have 6/9 bashes antigang coded out. I'm just saying, it's like 8-3, but since we're aiming at the one person who's death could give us a victory...we lose.

Harlow (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 10:28 PM

#44619, "I hated seeing you and that damn healer together"
In response to Reply #0

Though I did have fun snaring and ambushing you a couple of times. I don't think it ever came that close to killing you though you had me hurting once or twice.

I loved snaring you and those Villagers you Dulmisa and Zevsa were chasing on the mount that one time. That just had me rolling on the floor. Then of course the nightmare sent me running to deal with it.

Good luck on whatever's next.

Serduk (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 10:42 PM

#44620, "one rare ranger to mention."
In response to Reply #10

Ah, really a funny one, perhaps ya had to ambush Dulmisa instead of me. As for myself, i wasnt really afraid of you, tho, somehow my songs didnt land on you well, an i was trying to avoid fighting you in the wilds. Thanks for you noted my death, an your words, cya in the fields.

Dulmisa (Guest)Sun 15-Jan-06 05:21 PM

#44693, "RE: one rare ranger to mention."
In response to Reply #11

Except he couldn't.

Zevsa (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 04:21 AM

#44626, "That was indeed funny"
In response to Reply #10

I was like 'Ah damn' but saw as well villagers trapped. We ended up killing them all and you hiding somewhere. But still, you must be a good damn fisherman!

Larthin (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 09:58 PM

#44616, "One less bard."
In response to Reply #0

Do I hate bards or what? There is nothing I can do against them really, but I chose shapefocus with other things in mind.

About the death at the Watcher, I felt bad using such a cheap way to get you, and didnt expect it to work. But I had no idea you were so close to con death so what you did after surprised me even more.

IC, I had to try everything. OOC, I would have just let you get the orb and leave.

I've not been in hero range for long so I have not had a chance to fight you much, but the few times, I knew I would be on the losing end. Still I had to try when I got the chance to fight you one-on-one. Well played, you seem to know your thing with a bard.

Good luck on whatever you decide on next.

Serduk (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 10:12 PM

#44618, "is fine."
In response to Reply #8

Dont blame yourself, that wasnt anyway your fault or else. An hardly Orumous would tip the scales, that RNG did. twice in a row, those nasty retributions. Got me killed from having above 600hps an having resiting song up, is just crap.

Serduk (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 09:40 PM

#44613, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #0

An imperial healer an bard together are always quite a deadly combo,
an so we were. From my point of view, you wasnt really *defense* person, you would gate to enemies an fight them, lashing , kicking, pummel with your staff. An we did nice together, perhaps i shall find that one log you speak about an post it. An thats really good that empire have healer for now, atleast the one, as with you coming, Scales would really tip to our side. Cya ya in the fields.

Alardan (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 09:37 PM

#44612, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #0

Got your PBF. Saw you just a bit but I think you were the only hero imperial around my whole life other then Cuuqca who did not kill me

Serduk (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 09:45 PM

#44614, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Serduk the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #4

So much thanks. An what for not killing you, Serduk wasnt really after those gnomes, clouds an rest, until they were of the village or refuse. He liked to sit in the inn, listen to tales an speak with those enemies who would not strike him on sight. I do bealive the only time i struck at the Herald, was when Sharwyn assisted marans against our raid, all other times, i would refuse to strike a Herald.
Or atleast would make it that way. Also i was trying to leave slain foes their armors at best, when i was all bare naked. Tho, few coming to mind who made looting like their target in the life, like Yllriah.
Curse them.... she made me do same to her, which was actually deserved.

Zevsa (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 09:33 PM

#44611, "Well that sucks"
In response to Reply #0

First of all, let me tell you that I am saddened of your death. Liked you a lot when we were together and we'd wipe our enemies or walk around gathering some stuff. We were different though. You were more deadly and more 'I run in everything and whatever happends' and I'm more secure, more defensive. But when we'd unite and strike as one, we'd do wonders. I remember that night when we were defending against Ragers, Fortress and Outlanders and no one succeeded because we'd be able to outsmart them. I'm not sure but it would be about 10 corpses we made that night. That was sickening.

So thanks for everything and for the fun. That will be missed for sure. And good job all around.

Serduk (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 09:47 PM

#44615, "My dear Priest :)"
In response to Reply #3

An imperial healer an bard together are always quite a deadly combo,
an so we were. From my point of view, you wasnt really *defense* person, you would gate to enemies an fight them, lashing , kicking, pummel with your staff. An we did nice together, perhaps i shall find that one log you speak about an post it. An thats really good that empire have healer for now, atleast the one, as with you coming, Scales would really tip to our side. Cya ya in the fields.

EskelianSat 14-Jan-06 05:25 AM
2023 posts
#44629, "For the record..."
In response to Reply #3

Black shroud wielding healer and a bard, especially given the inners of Empire (healing curse, kot, etc), is probably the hardest 2 person combo to raid against.

Zevsa (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 06:10 AM

#44630, "The thing is..."
In response to Reply #17

We did not fight at the Inner. We'd fight in Balator, Eastern or at the Centurion. Maybe the Vanquishier too, I am unsure.

Gryshilniar (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 07:55 PM

#44607, "Nice job."
In response to Reply #0

At the beginning, you were quite a test for me and put a few whoopings on me solo if I remember. But after a while you seemed to stop fighting me alone which kind of sucked. But ah well, you were definitely one of the better and scarier imperials. You and Zevsa together made a powerful combination. I remember fighting you two at centurions and there was nothing I could do. I had about 65 damroll and was doing injures on both of you :p

Anyway, I got the feeling you are an experienced bard player, so good luck with your next. Stay out of the damn empire next time!

Serduk (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 09:28 PM

#44610, "RE: Nice job."
In response to Reply #1

Being a maran, you surely had advantages before me, as the only real
damage song was turned off by your mantle, which is also really sucked. Tho, the revenge was sweet, when Orb was at Palace. An impale along with all those dagger wounds also didnt make me happy. Yet, props for you being a kick ass, having balls marshall.
An you deserve your title for real, i could always expect your claw in my back. Thanks for the good words.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44602 Previous topic | Next topic