Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44583
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 13-Jan-06 08:57 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44583, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza"

Thu Jan 12 22:16:37 2006

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Kigan perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sorry about that accident at the AP guild.., Bundeltorf (Guest), 14-Jan-06 09:55 AM, #6
Reply RE: Sorry about that accident at the AP guild.., Kigan (Guest), 16-Jan-06 07:04 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza, Kigan (Guest), 13-Jan-06 03:12 PM, #4
Reply Kigan Komments!, Kaisse (Guest), 13-Jan-06 05:37 PM, #5
Reply Very quiet, Lerimos (Guest), 14-Jan-06 06:49 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza, Aarn, 16-Jan-06 04:46 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza, Ktephes (Guest), 13-Jan-06 04:24 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza, Ghutaal (Guest), 13-Jan-06 01:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza, Karel, 13-Jan-06 03:37 AM, #3

Bundeltorf (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 09:55 AM

#44638, "Sorry about that accident at the AP guild.."
In response to Reply #0

Thought there was only Ghutaal in there, and figured I'd try to make him teleport to death.. That other AP I hadn't seen before, so I thought it was a lowbie... Anyway, mistakes happen and you seemed solid.

Later.

Kigan (Guest)Mon 16-Jan-06 07:04 PM

#44719, "RE: Sorry about that accident at the AP guild.."
In response to Reply #6

Eh it was my fault. As I said I was getting sloppy and didnt bother to put up resist or spellbane. Plus I thought you had 1 in range so it was my fault for assuming. No biggie!

Kigan (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 03:12 PM

#44600, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

I guess I was just getting bored and I was becoming sloppy and not really caring in the end. Ended me in a few deaths. Ah well. I enjoyed some aspects and some of the fights, and more props to those who actually would fight me alone. Ktephs especialy. The only person who could usualy send me running no matter what.

I wouldn't really respond to most IC who I chased/hunted/Killed because well, to Kigan you were food. He didnt believe that you talked to food much like how we dont talk to cows. He had an irrational hatred for Orcs for he saw them as everything that is anti battle. Cowardly, flees and focused around numbers.

Those of Battle, a few ####ty ones, alot of good ones and some stand out ones. MOST of my interactions with you guys were great and keep up the good work. Too many people to remember at the moment, but if people post I'll respond.

Kaisse (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 05:37 PM

#44603, "Kigan Komments!"
In response to Reply #4

Took me a good while to get a grip on your RP. First, I agreed with Iasolar's judgement. Then I think you made a further effort to those that had earned 'respect' and it really showed. Though from what I hear you likely gave more words to the ####ty ones than you did to me in a life time

You walked a pretty thin line with the whole battlerager rules but it was well justified in the end. The lack of communication left a lot of assumptions and thats not a good thing to base any judgement off. Also, Being a 'silent killer' makes it very difficult to get your own perspective across. I'll say you made a great berserker in the end, but how many mages you actually got compared to non-mages is something only the PBF could say! The corpses that would turn up made me believe you were doing your job damn good. But if going for a silent villager, I would have devoted a bit more time to simply rping with little emotes and stuff. A few select emotes can do more than a thousand words. I always felt you missed out on the blatant swearing and abuse we threw around the cb channel. He he. Glad you enjoyed it on the whole - I wish you'd gotten to feel the challenge we had at hero. Once you'd reached it I'm sure we would have found more time to interact with each other.

Kaisse

Lerimos (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 06:49 PM

#44667, "Very quiet"
In response to Reply #4

Well never talked much, always chuckled at the mreow greetings. Assassin is a very tough class in battle. Good luck with the next

AarnMon 16-Jan-06 04:46 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44714, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #4

Enjoyed our chats - I really FELT like I was talking to a sentient cat when I was dealing with you, which was pretty neat. Sorry to see you go, you definitely would have been tattoo material in the long run, based on what I saw.

Aarn!

Ktephes (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 04:24 AM

#44588, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

I like assassin/assassin fights pretty much, so fun little fights!
I would have enjoyed fighting you more though.. alas!

See ya

Ghutaal (Guest)Fri 13-Jan-06 01:25 AM

#44584, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

What did you do this for, you were a total badass and I definately avoided you unless I was more than prepared. I hope the death isn't what brought this on.

KarelFri 13-Jan-06 08:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
#44586, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kigan the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

I definately avoided you unless I was more than prepared

Random comment from the peanut gallery: Isn't this pretty much for everyone?

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44583 Previous topic | Next topic