Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ghak the Brazen Warmonger" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44519
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Jan-06 09:04 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44519, "(DELETED) [None] Ghak the Brazen Warmonger"

Tue Jan 10 08:07:30 2006

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ghak perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:44

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ghak (Guest)Tue 10-Jan-06 10:25 AM

#44521, "There we go."
In response to Reply #0

Ghak wasn't very interesting concept, so I decided to delete him and play something more interesting. Ghak was a Mamlauk, though I only got one skill of the specialization. Whomp is good for finishing people off, I think. There are actually other orcs around, though orcs don't interact with each other as frequently as a cabal does.

Some goodbyes:

Orcs:

Xzarg: Rather intimidating and warlike orc.

Trelant: My sparring partner. Ghak got parry from 85 or so to 90 in our practice, not to mention all those improvements to various weapon skills.

Enemies:

No full looting. Thanks for being good sport!

Ghak was essentially less successful and less fun as my previous orc, Murgh, and the mentality transition from Endalion the elf to Ghak the orc didn't go well. In the end, I think Ghak was just a shadow of what Murgh was.

Ghak Ba'ak

Dinian (Guest)Tue 10-Jan-06 12:19 PM

#44524, "Good job!"
In response to Reply #1

Nothing personal with the ganging and stuff, but it is quite simple: a thief who doesn't know how to prepwhore is easy meat one on one for an orc. I got tooled by Brindobrack once even though I pulled of an ANNIH backstab and knifed her four times. That time I got you in Voralia one on one I got really lucky and hit you a bunch of times with good eq.

Ah well, good fights, good times. Later, man.

DurNominatorTue 10-Jan-06 12:42 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44525, "Heh. The most annoying opponents always answer"
In response to Reply #2

We ganged you first, with the AP and the duergar shaman in Azuremain, when the Outlanders were sieging us there. It was quite ironic when you killed me after I was heading to orc village via dry riverbed, avoiding the Eastern Road where Outlanders patrolled and looted the same boots I had gotten your corpse along with that flight potion. You were frighteningly fast chaser, and had the advantage of my legs being bound in both of those fights.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44519 Previous topic | Next topic