Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Cuciolo the Seer of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44419
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-Jan-06 07:40 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44419, "(DELETED) [None] Cuciolo the Seer of the Arcane"

Thu Jan 5 18:42:05 2006

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Cuciolo perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

silencedstatikThu 05-Jan-06 08:43 PM
Member since 13th Aug 2005
81 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#44421, "I was really rooting for you to hero..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 05-Jan-06 08:49 PM

when I played Aestelor. I noticed you were flustered a few times, and hoped I could cheer you up by showing you some places to go and gather equipment. Playing transmuters can be rough in the solo aspect, and I got the impression you were somewhat, but not totally new. I'll tell you that muters do best behind someone else. While solo killing is doable (wands do help), solo exploring is really hard. Especially if you are trying to kill high level mobs. On the other hand, there are always knowledgable warrior types and such that drool at the sight of a transmuter to explore with, and its then you can accomplish quite a bit. You take them to get what they want, and most the time they will return the favor. If they dont, just disrupt their organs when they're fighting something! jk Good luck with you next and hope you have fun

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44419 Previous topic | Next topic