Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Levan the Holy of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44366
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 04-Jan-06 06:32 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44366, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Levan the Holy of Faith"

Wed Jan 4 17:32:28 2006

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Levan perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:293

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So long and goodbye and stuff., Levan (Guest), 05-Jan-06 11:50 PM, #4
Reply Nice list of Chars., Grysh (Guest), 06-Jan-06 02:51 AM, #5
Reply Levan was great man, Bajula, 06-Jan-06 09:19 AM, #6
Reply RE: So long and goodbye and stuff., Aarn, 06-Jan-06 09:43 AM, #7
Reply Bleh, I guess I wasn't THAT important, Aryze (Guest), 06-Jan-06 01:46 PM, #8
Reply RE: So long and goodbye and stuff., Dulmisa (Guest), 07-Jan-06 10:10 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Levan the Holy of Faith, Harkan (Guest), 05-Jan-06 11:01 AM, #3
Reply Post some goodbyes! n/t, Bliggy (Guest), 04-Jan-06 10:19 PM, #2
Reply Only saw you once, and I'm sure you remember it..., Kruuank (Guest), 04-Jan-06 07:25 PM, #1

Levan (Guest)Thu 05-Jan-06 11:50 PM

#44426, "So long and goodbye and stuff."
In response to Reply #0

Where to begin...

YAY Fortress. I'm back yet again. I really can't seem to get away from all you guys. I'm pretty sure it's just the friendlyness of Roleplay, but eh. I deleted because I was bored with lack of progression, but At least I learnt some more things about my second shaman, like it's not cool to lose your communes to an align change. ><

Now for some goodbyes:

Alriac: You were quite awesome, I remember we heroed at relatively the same time, and pking with you was always a blast, even when during those sessions your words to me usually included 'Summon' and 'dispel' and not much else. But hey it worked . Also remember when you took my ale for rotting Yalgina instead of Yag, nearly killing her, that was fun. Anyway, good times and good luck.

Hrugald: We had some fun drinking contests, and fun spamming famish on each other. Your dwarf RP was a blast.

Bligduum: We had some good drinking contests and brawls too,a nd I can't remember if it was when I was fighting you or Hrugald that Xilla put us both into healing sleep to keep us from fighting. Classic.

Faltarn: Beastly, thanks for showing me the stuff you did. I had no idea about anything that wasn't for a mage. Thanks a bunch.

Aarn: I got the idea I wasn't really understanding your religion, which probably means it was true. I'm just not cut out for rage and my role was more cut out for the Shokai type, which I probably would of done if not for my playtime restrictions (It woulda taken me eons to get empowered). Thanks for the interactions we did have, and the extra insight you gave me on what it takes to be Maran.

Feichin - Gutsy Air shifter, you threw your con at the Empire like none other. See my character list below to match the characters we had together .

Enemies:

I think I'd best just not say anything about Empire here, because they made me angry with the character, but that could just be because I tended to throw my corpse at them

Kruunak- That one fight where I wasn't wearing a weapon and...well...I'm not sure what all happened, but it was a fun and abrupt death.

Gondrak- The one time that warcry/flurry failed you was priceless, though you made up for it permalagging me with that dolphin ally.

Harkan- I would have continued talking to you, but you wouldn't learn because of your RP. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted, and the circlet of living seas was nice too.

Levan was brought to you by Fricket, AKA:
Turlis
Kerinin
Midge
Kyore
Gaf
Krelissa
Friblet
Shisi
Tib
And finally Levan.

Alright, that's all. Peace out CF.

Grysh (Guest)Fri 06-Jan-06 02:51 AM

#44430, "Nice list of Chars."
In response to Reply #4

I specifically remember Shisi and Gaf the crazy shifter. I'm sure when I delete you can relate to many of mine. Too bad I didn't see you much with Grysh, but from what I knew of him with my last character, he was a very solid and balls to the wall maran. Only way to go :p Too bad you got bored, as we're getting our asses kicked as we speak. A shaman would be hella cool.

Good luck with everything.

BajulaFri 06-Jan-06 09:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44437, "Levan was great man"
In response to Reply #4

Oh and thanks for helping me figure out a few things about Maran powers that I had not known before. Well anyway Leven rp wise was always fun AND funny to hang out with. hehe

Best of luck with your next.

AarnFri 06-Jan-06 09:43 AM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#44438, "RE: So long and goodbye and stuff."
In response to Reply #4

Well done with Levan. I did get the impression that you weren't 100% "into" the character, which kinda made it tough. But either way, he was well played and a boon to the Fort when he was around. Good luck with your next one!

Aarn!

Aryze (Guest)Fri 06-Jan-06 01:46 PM

#44441, "Bleh, I guess I wasn't THAT important"
In response to Reply #4

I would like to think I was, but I Guess not :< Oh well, fun times with that whole Harkan thing, and thanks for attempting to save me that one time when I was rotting to hell, and harkan was chasing me making it hard for me to grab my +con crap. It was a good effort, but it didn't exactly work. Fun times anyway.

Dulmisa (Guest)Sat 07-Jan-06 10:10 AM

#44449, "RE: So long and goodbye and stuff."
In response to Reply #4

I'm sad to see you go... Good luck with your next.

Harkan (Guest)Thu 05-Jan-06 11:01 AM

#44409, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Levan the Holy of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

I liked this char. Enjoyed all our talks. Was a lot of fun.

Bliggy (Guest)Wed 04-Jan-06 10:19 PM

#44389, "Post some goodbyes! n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Kruuank (Guest)Wed 04-Jan-06 07:25 PM

#44369, "Only saw you once, and I'm sure you remember it..."
In response to Reply #0

You roleplayed it well.

Good luck on your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44366 Previous topic | Next topic