Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miyama ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44247
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Jan-06 06:28 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44247, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Mon Jan 2 17:28:53 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Ahzeed perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Ahzeed (Guest), 03-Jan-06 08:58 PM, #7
Reply Ahzeed, DurNominator, 04-Jan-06 02:38 AM, #8
Reply Damnit., Grysh (Guest), 04-Jan-06 03:39 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miy..., Orik (Guest), 03-Jan-06 05:37 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miy..., Dulmisa (Guest), 03-Jan-06 05:28 PM, #4
Reply Impressive Character, Khasotholas, 03-Jan-06 10:03 AM, #3
Reply RE: Impressive Character, Ahzeed (Guest), 03-Jan-06 08:44 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miy..., Zevsa (Guest), 02-Jan-06 07:02 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miy..., Grunlath (Guest), 03-Jan-06 05:30 AM, #2
          Reply AHAHAHAH!, Draeven (Guest), 07-Jan-06 04:17 PM, #10

Ahzeed (Guest)Tue 03-Jan-06 08:58 PM

#44309, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

So Ahzeed was a comeback character, I wanted a class that would smooth my transition back into the game. I hadn't played for quite some time, a year..maybe more? I had traditionally played good characters and wanted to try something different, and thus...Imperial Assassin.

This character was alot of fun for me. I did some things that I hadn't done before because I was too lazy - such as exploring the underdark (it's about time!) and learning several other areas that I wasn't completely familiar with. Being an assassin of course, was good motivation for doing all of that.

The PK was fun, I felt as though most of the time I was being too cautious because I wasn't as comfortable with fighting as I used to be, but eventually it came back to me..and towards the end I was bordering on reckless

I really got into the Imperial RP and met a few great characters, I wanted to get Shadow Lord, but it seems like the current would just never die

My main reason for deletion was because I was undergoing a move, and didn't have as much time as I would like. I'm all moved now, and after school starts again, when i'm used to my schedule, i'll have another character up and rolling.

Thanks to the players and imm's that make this game so entertaining.

-Elf Blade

A few people of note:

Zevsa, Strouth, Saskrin - Seemed like we were the up and comers, I look forward to seeing the havoc you guys will create

Gryshilniar - You have to be my favorite player of all time.

Orik, Naln, all the other pallys of the world - fighting you without assassinate was rough

Niazuruzain - I liked you, I don't know why, but I liked you.

Dulmisa - I mirror your comments, too bad our times didn't overlap. And too bad you never died

Draeven - Too bad I never got finish all of my evil plans for you.

-Elf Blade

DurNominatorWed 04-Jan-06 02:38 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44322, "Ahzeed"
In response to Reply #7

Getting to avenge Gryshilniar's death in Tir-Talath was fun. The bash shield(or trip shield or kick shield) fell in the worst possible time, though you might not have fought as long as you did had it been up. I threw up a random pillar or cone around when around Grys after that time, as it was the first time I saw someone getting assassinated(logs don't count in this).

Grysh (Guest)Wed 04-Jan-06 03:39 AM

#44323, "Damnit."
In response to Reply #7

We definitely had a rivalry going. By far, assassins are my bane, and if I had to do things over with, I'd take a legacy that helped with assassinate. Seems like every time I step from the fort someone's trying to put a sword through my fur :p

Anyway, I think I've run into a lot of your characters, and I definitely like your style and what you add to the game.

Great character, and you only like me because you killed me solo a couple times Everyone else hates me.

Orik (Guest)Tue 03-Jan-06 05:37 PM

#44300, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miy..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go. Enjoyed the fights we had, both before and after you learned to assassinate. Also enjoyed the few talks we got to have. I thought you were one of the more savier guys in Empire.

Good luck with your next.

Orik

Dulmisa (Guest)Tue 03-Jan-06 05:28 PM

#44298, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miy..."
In response to Reply #0

All of the sudden our playing times didn't mesh at all, that sucks. I was anticipating to have this Pack of shadows run around me, with you as one of the topdogs, but alas that part of the dream isn't happening. I liked you and your dedication, good luck and all.

KhasotholasTue 03-Jan-06 10:03 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44278, "Impressive Character"
In response to Reply #0

This character had one of the better Imperial attitudes I've seen in a while.

Ahzeed (Guest)Tue 03-Jan-06 08:44 PM

#44308, "RE: Impressive Character"
In response to Reply #3

Let's just say I used your smiting of me when I lagged out in your shrine around level 14 as inspiration

Thanks for the compliment.

Zevsa (Guest)Mon 02-Jan-06 07:02 PM

#44248, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miy..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn, that's a shame. We'd end up ranking together most of the time and hunted a few together. Which was fun, of course. Why did you delete?

But hey, nice character and good luck with your next.

Grunlath (Guest)Tue 03-Jan-06 05:30 AM

#44272, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ahzeed the Dai Sensei of the Miy..."
In response to Reply #1

For what its worth i thought you had a good char going there.

Good luck with your next.

Draeven (Guest)Sat 07-Jan-06 04:17 PM

#44451, "AHAHAHAH!"
In response to Reply #2

Yes, well, it could've been -very- interesting. I was on for three days straight basically and didn't see you around, and even if you hadn't deleted we still probably wouldn't of been able to get much done. I'm bending backwards to get past this year at school, and just got a job so my hours are taking a beating. Good luck and everything!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44247 Previous topic | Next topic