Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Speciepede the Grand Mistress of Chan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44218
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Jan-06 02:48 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44218, "(CON LOSS) [None] Speciepede the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Mon Jan 2 00:44:41 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Speciepede perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:203

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Why so unwilling to fight alone? n/t, Brinrok (Guest), 02-Jan-06 04:56 PM, #4
Reply In his defense..., Grysh (Guest), 02-Jan-06 05:19 PM, #5
     Reply Seconded, Aemisha, 02-Jan-06 10:25 PM, #6
Reply A lion with barrier is never too much fun to fight., Aemisha, 02-Jan-06 02:14 AM, #2
Reply reminds me of the first time I fought a lion, incognito, 02-Jan-06 05:25 AM, #3
Reply Dang...., Razmorthin (Guest), 02-Jan-06 01:56 AM, #1

Brinrok (Guest)Mon 02-Jan-06 04:56 PM

#44242, "Why so unwilling to fight alone? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Grysh (Guest)Mon 02-Jan-06 05:19 PM

#44243, "In his defense..."
In response to Reply #4

He fought me alone several times. When you had barrier there was almost nothing I could do. I remember the fight where I prepped up, and did EVERYTHING right, hamstring/artery/impale and your claw attacks were still tearing me up because I couldn't do enough damage. I used to think the ram was the best offensive form, but I definitely think the lion is twice as dangerous against a non blunt vuln foe.

Anyway, i enjoyed the challenge of fighting you.
Good luck with your next.

AemishaMon 02-Jan-06 10:25 PM
Member since 28th Dec 2005
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44258, "Seconded"
In response to Reply #5

Between him and Vorlan, sometimes I wouldnt know who I was fighting, I just remember once having barrier, shield, aura and protection and still taking more damage than my archon could keep up with healing. Granted it was not the greatest Archon, but it definately made me more careful around you lion folks.

AemishaMon 02-Jan-06 02:14 AM
Member since 28th Dec 2005
12 posts
#44221, "A lion with barrier is never too much fun to fight."
In response to Reply #0

Only fought you a few times, and fell to you once. Lion is just a cruel joke to those that have to fight it, heh. Good luck in whatever is next.

incognitoMon 02-Jan-06 05:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44225, "reminds me of the first time I fought a lion"
In response to Reply #2

I had jaguar form back in the day when it could erradicate through sanc, but when I ambushed this lion I barely hurt him and he tore me apart in about 2 rounds.

Razmorthin (Guest)Mon 02-Jan-06 01:56 AM

#44219, "Dang...."
In response to Reply #0

After you died I thought you had quit because I could no longer see you on 'who'. Still, as a last death, I expect it was colorful. I really did like having you in the chasm, you were a reliable presence and you had killer forms. In many ways my hand was shoved to what ended up being your conclusion. Anyway, I got the feeling that you are somewhat new and I hope you had a lot of fun with this character.

All the best, and from my side at least... there are no hard feelings. I hope there aren't any from you either.

Hope to see you in the fields!
Raz

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44218 Previous topic | Next topic