Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the Faith..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44171
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Jan-06 02:28 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44171, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the Faithful"

Sun Jan 1 01:29:52 2006

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Gaerleis perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:89

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply WHAT?! Another one?!, Dinian (Guest), 01-Jan-06 04:18 AM, #4
Reply RE: WHAT?! Another one?!, Lortas, 01-Jan-06 04:21 AM, #5
Reply RE: WHAT?! Another one?!, Gaerleis (Guest), 01-Jan-06 11:51 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..., Gaerleis (Guest), 01-Jan-06 03:13 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..., Karel, 01-Jan-06 03:50 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..., Gaerleis (Guest), 01-Jan-06 11:44 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..., Alardan (Guest), 01-Jan-06 06:15 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..., Gaerleis (Guest), 01-Jan-06 11:48 AM, #9
Reply Uh oh. Now I'll never get to make up for all the 'not' ..., Kharnik (Guest), 01-Jan-06 08:03 AM, #7
Reply Hmm...may I ask why?, Austira (Guest), 01-Jan-06 02:49 AM, #1

Dinian (Guest)Sun 01-Jan-06 04:18 AM

#44175, "WHAT?! Another one?!"
In response to Reply #0

Yuck. It was good playing with you again, for whatever it was worth.

Full looting sucks. Storm healers look very hard to play. Always keep fly on you with an Assassin in the fight. All I have to say.

And you know what? I got some stuff for you TOO from a necromancer, but turns out you up and DELETED on me AS WELL.

It ain't my day. Ultahmar deletes on me when I have some swords for him, then you when I have some armor... bleh.

LortasSun 01-Jan-06 04:21 AM
Member since 14th Dec 2005
17 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44177, "RE: WHAT?! Another one?!"
In response to Reply #4

I see a pattern here Dinian. Everytime you gather gear for a player, they up and delete. Stop gathering gear for the goodies. Gather some items for the empire or orcs and we should see them falling like flies. >

Gaerleis (Guest)Sun 01-Jan-06 11:51 AM

#44188, "RE: WHAT?! Another one?!"
In response to Reply #4

Didn't get to interact with you much this time around, but I'm sure it would have been great. Shoot me an email some time if you want. Good luck with Dinian, thieves are so hard to play sometimes.

Gaerleis (Guest)Sun 01-Jan-06 03:13 AM

#44173, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, just wasn't really into the rp of Gaerleis, and maybe I just came back to the Fortress too soon after Kelayna. There are so many people in the Fortress now. Just wasn't a whole lot to do anymore. Thanks to Corrlaan for giving me another shot at empowerment. Didn't really interact with a lot of people much. Last death at the Palace was my fault since flying fell on the way into imperial lands and I didn't notice, so oh well.

Rialnis--like I said, always fun to run around with. Doubt anything was ever going to happen between us. Not more than a hug and kiss at the end at least.

Breallye--got to be around you some, but not a whole lot with Gaerleis though. Loved all the interactions I got to have with you.

Austira--thanks for helping me rank up so much,for the exploring we did underwater, and all the running around we did tieh Rialnis. That crocodile is just amazing. Didn't ever get to talk to much though. Had planned on it.

Eerolyin, Caitlyn, Kelayna

p.s. If anyone wants to shoot me an email with any comments or anything jenna_r_20@yahoo.com

KarelSun 01-Jan-06 03:50 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
#44174, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..."
In response to Reply #2

When you said you'd post more when you were gone I didn't think it would be hours later =P

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

Gaerleis (Guest)Sun 01-Jan-06 11:44 AM

#44186, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..."
In response to Reply #3

Well, I hadn't really planned on it. But I just didn't see the character going anywhere else, and I'm starting college in like a week and half so...figured it was just time to quit. Good luck with whatever you've got going.

Alardan (Guest)Sun 01-Jan-06 06:15 AM

#44180, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..."
In response to Reply #2

Ha! I thought I knew you! Should have been nicer around you, would have been fun interacting and maybe traveling, although two healers cannot really go too far together. You should stop playing these goodie fortess types and play a more neutral like Eerolyin, so I have someone to hang keep me company around the inn once in awhile.

Good luck with your next.

Gaerleis (Guest)Sun 01-Jan-06 11:48 AM

#44187, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaerleis the Defender of the F..."
In response to Reply #6

I am done playing goodie Fortress types, and I thought you seemed kinda familiar too. So maybe you'll see me around the Inn some, who knows.

Kharnik (Guest)Sun 01-Jan-06 08:03 AM

#44185, "Uh oh. Now I'll never get to make up for all the 'not' ..."
In response to Reply #2

I kept saying that I would get to it after telling you
that YES we would travel together sometime.
Sorry about that, but at least it isn't really my fault.
Best of luck with the next.

Austira (Guest)Sun 01-Jan-06 02:49 AM

#44172, "Hmm...may I ask why?"
In response to Reply #0

I am not really sure what else to say at the moment...I am glad that you did help me out quite a bit, with rialnis and all, but now I am even more alone...the poor cat is going to get lonely soon :/

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44171 Previous topic | Next topic