Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Varthas tel'Alalantharias the Legen..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43902
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Dec-05 01:48 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43902, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Varthas tel'Alalantharias the Legend of the Battlefield, Veteran of Battle"

Wed Dec 21 00:50:02 2005

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Varthas perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Great character. Absolutely great. Not something I ofte..., Eskelian, 21-Dec-05 02:48 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Varthas tel'Alalantharias the L..., Koai (Guest), 21-Dec-05 11:11 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Varthas tel'Alalantharias the L..., Varthas1 (Guest), 21-Dec-05 12:25 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Varthas tel'Alalantharias the L..., Tiberianus_123 (Guest), 21-Dec-05 01:54 AM, #1
     Reply Well done, Lightmaged (Guest), 21-Dec-05 02:15 AM, #2
     Reply From Feichin and myself..., Bajula, 21-Dec-05 08:05 AM, #3
     Reply Hahah I had forgotten (from pbf), Bajula, 21-Dec-05 09:30 PM, #11
     Reply Solid Character, Kastellyn, 21-Dec-05 11:54 AM, #5
     Reply Well done!, Iasolar (Guest), 21-Dec-05 12:10 PM, #6
     Reply I'd have good things to say, nepenthe, 21-Dec-05 12:28 PM, #8
     Reply Tenatious V, Cuucqa (Guest), 21-Dec-05 04:51 PM, #10
     Reply Good luck, ordasen, 21-Dec-05 10:41 PM, #12

EskelianWed 21-Dec-05 02:48 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43917, "Great character. Absolutely great. Not something I ofte..."
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Koai (Guest)Wed 21-Dec-05 11:11 AM

#43908, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Varthas tel'Alalantharias the L..."
In response to Reply #0

We had some good times together..
nice to see you follow my path..hehehe

well.. wishing you luck with the next one..

Varthas1 (Guest)Wed 21-Dec-05 12:25 PM

#43915, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Varthas tel'Alalantharias the L..."
In response to Reply #4

We did, and thanks for the help with the daggers =)

Tiberianus_123 (Guest)Wed 21-Dec-05 01:54 AM

#43903, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Varthas tel'Alalantharias the L..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, let's just say that my last death was less than stellar.

I truly enjoyed playing Varthas, right from the induction (very first villager EVER in what, ten years or something stupid of playing?) to being granted a con quest (first ever) to con death (second ever!).

Kaisse, keep up the good work mon ami, you're an awesome leader, sorry I didn't last longer as Veteran.

Dolza, thanks for the chance, even when I couldn't really answer the questions you asked about the history...I hope that wasn't a disappointment

Iasolar, I hated to see you go, it was great when you were about.

Rest of battle, I suppose I'll miss you...post a reply if you want, and I'll write back...it's almost 2 AM now, and time for bed

Fortress, sorry for the war upon you, but hey, an elf's got to do what an elf's got to do

Tribunal, not so sorry, but dammit, you cost me several con there

Shifter horde, if only I wasn't so eager to fight you, I wouldn't have died that last time...that was dumb...I was hoping that attacking the destructor would let me fight again, and it didn't

Imms, particularly battle Imms, thanks for the interactions, and the con quest, and for a wonderful game

Everyone else, you suck.

Umm...alright, no you don't, but I'm too tired to think of everyone else, so write and I'll write back

Good night!

Chris, aka
Minerva,
Timmorn,
Krow,
Tiberianus,
and a whole bunch of others...

Lightmaged (Guest)Wed 21-Dec-05 02:15 AM

#43904, "Well done"
In response to Reply #1

HArkan and you fought a bit. Some with my current. You were ballsy and came to fight. Nice roleplay too. Werent afraid to attack goodies either. GOod villager!!

BajulaWed 21-Dec-05 08:05 AM
929 posts
#43906, "From Feichin and myself..."
In response to Reply #1

It was fun. but seriously as a player I was thinking Just let the tiger pounce.. pretend you meant to flee, play it off as an accident and be remorseful later. Damn it! I can't do it... flee<enter>
and then died to bleeding and poison etc..
Guess it was my punishment for the bad thoughts eh? *rofl*
Or maybe punishment for NOT giving in ...
Had I finished you, I could have reverted to tell the healing
people there to hook me up. Apparently bleeding all over the floor and spamming whimper is not as attention getting as 2 bloodthirsty villagers standing next to you. (I'd have had trouble paying attention to people around me too, with the paranoid commune/spell/attack in buffer and the twitchy finger resting ever so lightly on the enter key. Sweat pouring down the brow, that little bouncing nerve bit in the knee, each waiting for the other to make a move... muttering to yourself in a growly voice "come on, come oooonn...")
Each standing a room away waiting for the others to move.
Oh wait this is CF the finger ain't lightly on the key, it's pressing it as fast as it thinks it can get away with.

BajulaWed 21-Dec-05 09:30 PM
929 posts
#43923, "Hahah I had forgotten (from pbf)"
In response to Reply #3

I think that was a pray or a tell to one of the battle gods.
(Not sure now.. off the top of my head.)
I did forget that, but it was awesome that you did it.

I was utterly impressed with the gesture, I was 99% sure to
die walking in, but you made it to where I could at least
give you a little fight.

KastellynWed 21-Dec-05 11:54 AM
864 posts
#43912, "Solid Character"
In response to Reply #1

You had longevity, and you weren't afraid to mix it up against some pretty terrible odds. I like to title those Villagers that stick around as long as you as Veterans if I can, though with your low con, I figured you wouldn't be around to enjoy it all that much.

Good luck with the next, and I'm glad you enjoyed the character!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Iasolar (Guest)Wed 21-Dec-05 12:10 PM

#43914, "Well done!"
In response to Reply #1

Good solid character all the way around. Times for you I knew were uneasy when the crap w/ the Fort started. You suprised me more then enough when you just rolled w/ it and stated your opinion. Good times here and there, and though you don't know it, you taught me a few things. Read your PBF and got a kick out of Ordasen's comment about your quest... haha. As I remember you died as were were getting the blade, then ran to Arial City. And as for the other, I remember us asking the Fort and I stole it. Just gave me a laugh, anyways enjoyed it all, luck on the next.

nepentheWed 21-Dec-05 12:28 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43916, "I'd have good things to say"
In response to Reply #1

But the PBF's already up and I said most of it there.

Nicely played.

Cuucqa (Guest)Wed 21-Dec-05 04:51 PM

#43919, "Tenatious V"
In response to Reply #1

Standout villager I think from my interactions with you. Never had so much maladiction laid on so fast when your nuances all landed.
Con'ing out your first Villager is the way to go.

ordasenWed 21-Dec-05 10:41 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
#43925, "Good luck"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed the character and really did think you earned your con quest. As in the comments, I did have a bad feeling though that it was sort of shady. However I wlll also say I didnt see what happened so I could have been wrong.

Other then that, I thought you were top notch in that you were willing to give your heart to the character and bust your ass going after people. That is what the village is all about. Giving it your all, and having fun in the end.

Good luck with your next

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43902 Previous topic | Next topic