Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Shangin the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43762
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Dec-05 10:16 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43762, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Shangin the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Dec 16 09:17:15 2005

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Shangin perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nepentheSat 17-Dec-05 02:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43766, "Next time, if there is a next time"
In response to Reply #0

Please consider branching out and playing something other than a storm sword/hand flurryspec whose only discernable roleplay is an obsession with gathering/retaining shinies and coins much too prodigious for any character that could be fully considered of good alignment.

In all seriousness, this is the kind of game where you get out what you put in. I'm sure you think you put in a lot, but so does the guy who leaves a two dollar tip for a $200 meal, and neither is correct. Put effort into roleplay and a world opens up for you. Intentionally take some actual risks in PK and your skill level will rapidly reach passable.

vegalicous (Guest)Sat 17-Dec-05 05:48 AM

#43767, "RE: Next time, if there is a next time"
In response to Reply #1

Sometimes I get a fuzzy when I read your posts.

Platious (Guest)Sat 17-Dec-05 07:21 AM

#43769, "RE: Next time, if there is a next time"
In response to Reply #1

I couldn't agree more. I know I can not RP all that well (am atleast trying to learn) but one storm yelling at another and telling him to f### off and saying I'm going to kill you should you step out of the city, is not the best way to RP someone of the Light. Just my two cents...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43762 Previous topic | Next topic