Subject: "(DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4372
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 31-Jan-02 06:19 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4372, "(DEL) Arknok the Ranger Prince"

Thu Jan 31 06:18:23 2002

3 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Arknok perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:ranger
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:159
PK Ratio:24% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Zechterian (Guest) (Guest), 02-Feb-02 02:46 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, BattleCharmed (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 08:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Arknok (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 06:44 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Manecit (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 11:19 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Zechterian (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 11:38 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Boldereth (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 12:17 PM, #6
Reply Good Job, Weswin (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 02:13 PM, #7
Reply Well...., kAzahando (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 03:13 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Dyliona (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 11:30 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Maurwam (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 09:57 PM, #13
Reply ode to arknok, SHRIHARIKOTA......... (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 06:43 AM, #1
     Reply I'm confused., Kaz (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 03:17 PM, #9
     Reply RE: I'm confused., Kaz?? (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 09:22 PM, #10
     Reply RE: ode to arknok, Grestokk (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 05:34 PM, #14

Zechterian (Guest) (Guest)Sat 02-Feb-02 02:46 PM

#4373, "RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince"
In response to Reply #0

I never hunted you any more or less than anyone else, although I've plenty of IC reasons to go after rangers, so if you ever saw me, you can be pretty sure what would happen.

99% of all rangers summoned into a locked room in Galadon by a fully prepped AP who don't immediately recall, teleport or pass door are dead.

The nicest complement I can pay to you is I had no idea you were a newbie. You seemed to know what you were doing. Good luck with your next.

BattleCharmed (Guest) (Guest)Thu 31-Jan-02 08:36 AM

#4374, "RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince"
In response to Reply #0

I never really saw you around that much, although I heard about you. Well its time for me to go, and I just wanted to say Good luck with your next character and remember, PKing isn't everything, try an Empowered Character and see what IMMteraction is like, you will be extremely boggled after that, I know I was 5 years ago ^_^
Cheers for those keeping Carrion Fields blood young

BattleCharmed

Arknok (Guest) (Guest)Thu 31-Jan-02 06:44 AM

#4375, "RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince"
In response to Reply #0

So finally I did it.After having harrased everyone a lot for the past three four months I typed the D word.

I would like to mention a few people here who were absolutely fabulous.I learned a lot from them and since I am a complete newbie the things I experienced this character were mind boggling.
Starting with the Sylvans ...

Sphitz - Mighty handy one you were,the only one who was actually acting sane.

Manecit - Uber guy you are I am sure.Taught me how to handle myself.Had only one interaction with you but the way you carried yourself was impressive.

Boldereth - You are swell.Knew must not mess around with you from the outset.Lucky me made "peace" with you.

Yodinfrid - Umm I did not like Yodinfrid much .. especially how you called Boldereth to kill me after I got you and then when I come back you attack me again.Anyways you were doing yer job.

Scarabs ...

Zechterian - I think zech someone only needed to say Arknok for you to say WHERE??I absolutely hate you for runing my entire group umptten times.I feel damned proud of the fact that you nailed me ONLY?? two times.You are swell.Hope my next guys are on your side.

Nexus ...

Montego - I PKed you bad.Part of the game.

Khzahando - I hope I spelt that right.Of all the shifters I grouped with you were the only one I did not PK.I was a sucker for betraying shifters.Lucky me.

Barons ...

Thyka - Hmm we did not travel much did we?You carried yourself well and that time in the frigid wastelands loved the way you were bossing me around.You seem to know a lot.By the way you know anything of my Bank balance?

Ragers ...

Travelled with a whole lot of them.Penz was superb.And the rest of his gang.Had a soft spot for the dumb fire Rubio though he was no Battlerager??

Tribby ...

Tertalith - Hmm I forgot to betray you too.*wink*.Anyways provincial magistrate in the era of sylvans is spunk.Good job.

Caecia - Hmm was sore that you tipped Anletis off.Anyways ... you really pissed me off in Darsylon when you quit like that.

Scions ...

All da Scions have had a go at me some time or the other.With the sole exception of Grestokk and that too I think because I was not in his range.Comes with the Profession.

Warlocks ...

Nothing much here with the exception of that travel with Maurwam.Maurwam .. was mindboggling the way you were tanking out there in Logoth.

There have been many .. and many who are ready to go "bah" when they hear Arknok.Most of my PK's were betrayals which everyone absolutely hates ... anyways learnt a lot of new areas and all.Was lovely.

Manecit (Guest) (Guest)Thu 31-Jan-02 11:19 AM

#4382, "RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince"
In response to Reply #2

Ahh. Betrayer. That explains alot. We interacted a few times, but really only spoke twice. After that, I would just hit you because you weren't looking for Uller for redemption and to keep you on your toes. If you weren't rp'ing a betrayer, I would agree to the Bah when your name was mentioned, but now that I know this and looking back, you did a good job with deception. By speaking with you, there were hints you were a newbie, but, it was well played overall with your choice of words when speaking with me.

Zechterian (Guest) (Guest)Thu 31-Jan-02 11:38 AM

#4381, "RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince"
In response to Reply #2

I never actively hunted you any more so than I do anyone else, but I have plenty of IC reasons to dislike rangers, so if I saw you, you could plan on something along those lines happening.

99% of all rangers when summoned to a locked room in Galadon by a prepped AP will die if their first action is not to teleport, recall or pass door.

You fought well. The highest complement I can pay to you is I had no idea you were a newbie.

Boldereth (Guest) (Guest)Fri 01-Feb-02 12:17 PM

#4380, "RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince"
In response to Reply #2

>Boldereth - You are swell.Knew must
>not mess around with you
>from the outset.Lucky me made
>"peace" with you.

- Thanks for the compliment. It was fun interacting with Arknok, however you should feel proud that I never really knew what to make of you, whether to attack you or leave you be, or whether you'd wind up betraying me in the end. Hope that maybe came through a bit when I dealt with you and I assume that was your intended effect.

>Yodinfrid - Umm I did not
>like Yodinfrid much .. especially
>how you called Boldereth to
>kill me after I got
>you and then when I
>come back you attack me
>again.Anyways you were doing yer
>job.

-I'm fairly certain it didn't happen that way. I believe I was already in the area for preps when the battle began (god it was a while ago) or Yodinfrid was dead or something to that effect and I interceded to avenge him or some #####. To be honest the whole thing with Shri was more then I wanted to delve into not being any higher on the sylvan rank then anyone else so I didn't have any business handling it. And then the re-attack was a mess and I felt kind of like some sort of half-assed peace-keeper for that night, a very strange feeling as a wolf. I pretty much tried to leave you be because I liked you and knew you stuck through a lot of ##### with your half-drow sylvan wannabe. Been in a similar situation so I know how frustrating it can be and it isn't in Boldereth's role to be heartless though he may seem that way sometimes.

Weswin (Guest) (Guest)Fri 01-Feb-02 02:13 PM

#4379, "Good Job"
In response to Reply #2

I always was perplexed, like every other Sylvan, wether to attack you or not. For the most part I decided to always leave you alone and give you the benefit of the doubt. If i had known you were lieing to us the whole time, I would have attacked you quite a bit. Anyway, you did a good job for being one of your firts chars or whatever.

Learned a lesson with you:
Never trust another half-drow no matter what, until Uller says its ok!

The Jagged Claw

kAzahando (Guest) (Guest)Fri 01-Feb-02 03:13 PM

#4378, "Well...."
In response to Reply #2

I'm glad you didn't betray me I liked arknok and wanted to help you get into Nexus. Ah well, good luck on your next.

Dyliona (Guest) (Guest)Fri 01-Feb-02 11:30 PM

#4377, "RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince"
In response to Reply #2

I have to thank you for helping me rank when shapeshifters are totally useless before they have any form. *salute* Recognise that you're pretty new, and well, not everyday you get to meet people who doesn't want to kill you and have the right attitude (IC wise). Whatever it is, see ya in the fields.

Dy

Maurwam (Guest) (Guest)Sun 03-Feb-02 09:57 PM

#4376, "RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince"
In response to Reply #2

Very nicely done. I am all the more impressed if this is your
first character on CF. No doubt, you are no stranger to muds in
general and I think that wherever you came from, you'll have
loads of fun on CF. I know I did, when I came here a year or so
ago.

SHRIHARIKOTA......... (Guest) (Guest)Thu 31-Jan-02 06:43 AM

#4383, "ode to arknok"
In response to Reply #0

*ROOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRR*

damn why did yas
you were a sure hero
you bored too ?
i deleted too
no use when my brethern is no more
i loved yas fer all you were
you waited fer me and we had so much fun
we kicked every shifters arse who had the guts to third us
we have betrayed so many together

ahmed,dakherizin,polilee,kasturi.....list is endless

my apologies to all yas

say i was of the sphere of betrayel
heheheh
*wink*
luck to yas arknok in yas next charecter

i had a dream to make it the the forum...since it was my first REAL charecter.....but my next one will be a pk machine
with yas i learnt the ways from arkham to emrald forest
from spiderhaunt to kidanah rah

it was an ultimate experience

i bet few know the relarms (roads)
better than me ( or us)
*grin*

ew had ultimate fun together

we had friend all over
hehehhe
evil and good

i ll post too i think
i have deleted after all *cackle*

luck to yas again
fol me up with another pk machine ?
and let them be seekers tooo........hahhahahha
*wink*

YOUR PAL FOREVER
SHRIHARIKOTA......THE SOFT HEARTED WARRIOR.....(ALSO USELESS)

Kaz (Guest) (Guest)Fri 01-Feb-02 03:17 PM

#4385, "I'm confused."
In response to Reply #1

Was I scary or something? I traveled with you guys all the time.......

Kaz?? (Guest) (Guest)Fri 01-Feb-02 09:22 PM

#4386, "RE: I'm confused."
In response to Reply #9

Umm sorry dont remember Kaz ... *bonk*

Grestokk (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 05:34 PM

#4384, "RE: ode to arknok"
In response to Reply #1

Traveling with both Arknok and Shriharikota i was in stitchs from laughing half the time. You seemed like Abbot and Costello or Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis.

Just a weird pair, hope your both greatly addicted to cf.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4372 Previous topic | Next topic