Subject: "(CON) <None> Menzellith the Knight of the Apocalypse" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4345
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 24-Jan-02 09:51 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16843 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4345, "(CON) Menzellith the Knight of the Apocalypse"

Thu Jan 24 21:49:45 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Menzellith perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:158

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Menzellith (Guest) (Guest)Thu 24-Jan-02 10:53 PM

#4346, "RE: (CON) <None> Menzellith the Knight of the Apocalyps..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this was my first AP since they got powers(bloodlust, unholy blessing, yadda yadda), and the first one I took up to a somewhat high level(at least high for me). I had some fun with him, and learned a LOT, especially about the other classes. This was the main reason I gave him such a weird(and almost pretty near impossible) role. It MADE me PK...and made me learn. So hopefully, my new AP will be a bit better. Anyway, it was fun. See ya next time(while your sleeping ;P)

Menzellith (Guest) (Guest)Thu 24-Jan-02 10:49 PM

#4349, "RE: HAHA"
In response to Reply #2

naw...knew it was my last death, and figured I'd go out with a bang. I knew I was going to die very soon, and would rather die in PK than a mob...

Grumplestein (Guest) (Guest)Fri 25-Jan-02 07:27 PM

#4347, "Try"
In response to Reply #2

a fire giant this time, a lot easier to stay alive as one once you get up to those higher ranks.

Menzellith (Guest) (Guest)Sat 26-Jan-02 03:38 PM

#4348, "RE: Try"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah...I owe about 6 of my con losses to paladin's wrath! *L* I'll figure something out. It was a fun char though. IMHO, everyone should make a char they care little about and is made purely for PK! *L* Great way to let out frustrations! But, hey, we had some good times running around together there orc...best of luck with the next char..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4345 Previous topic | Next topic