Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Faltarn the Maran, Blade of the Fo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43249
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Nov-05 02:36 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43249, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Faltarn the Maran, Blade of the Fortress"

Wed Nov 30 13:38:41 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Faltarn perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:531

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Is not looking that gangy, Faltarn (Guest), 08-Dec-05 02:15 PM, #27
Reply Well, to be fair, gank-o-meter only counts kills., nepenthe, 08-Dec-05 02:32 PM, #28
Reply I do not remember all clear but, Faltarn (Guest), 08-Dec-05 03:13 PM, #30
Reply RE: Is not looking that gangy, EskelianUnreg (Guest), 08-Dec-05 02:34 PM, #29
Reply I think that, Faltarn (Guest), 08-Dec-05 03:18 PM, #31
Reply And I did not know that 'omg' = o my god.. or something..., Faltarn (Guest), 08-Dec-05 03:34 PM, #32
Reply Bleh, Aryze (Guest), 01-Dec-05 02:53 PM, #18
Reply RE: Bleh, Faltarn (Guest), 02-Dec-05 09:55 AM, #23
Reply Wah!, Bliggy (Guest), 01-Dec-05 11:51 AM, #15
Reply Damn Beast, Cuucqa (Guest), 01-Dec-05 10:38 AM, #13
Reply RE: Damn Beast, Faltarn (Guest), 01-Dec-05 11:00 AM, #14
Reply Some goodbyes., Faltarn (Guest), 01-Dec-05 07:53 AM, #7
Reply As to the pbf. Sorry, Bajula, 01-Dec-05 09:21 AM, #12
Reply Do not let women to rule you :)!!, Faltarn (Guest), 02-Dec-05 01:24 PM, #24
     Reply Shhhh..., Bajula, 02-Dec-05 03:46 PM, #26
Reply RE: Some goodbyes., Aarn, 01-Dec-05 12:53 PM, #16
Reply It was nice to have you around., Endalion (Guest), 01-Dec-05 02:08 PM, #17
Reply RE: Some goodbyes., ladia (Guest), 01-Dec-05 09:07 PM, #19
Reply No problem, Dolza (Guest), 02-Dec-05 12:47 AM, #20
Reply RE: No problem, Faltarn (Guest), 02-Dec-05 09:54 AM, #22
Reply RE: Some goodbyes., Zilopza, 02-Dec-05 03:04 AM, #21
Reply RE: Some goodbyes., Kelayna (Guest), 02-Dec-05 01:51 PM, #25
Reply Hehe Dude you were awesome., Feichin (Guest), 30-Nov-05 08:23 PM, #6
Reply I was trying my best and you were great too. n/t, Faltarn (Guest), 01-Dec-05 07:59 AM, #11
Reply Nice job, Lightmaged (Guest), 30-Nov-05 08:01 PM, #5
Reply Thank you for good words :) n/t, Faltarn (Guest), 01-Dec-05 07:57 AM, #10
Reply How can a drow dagger/axe spec can even kill you?, Beer, 30-Nov-05 05:45 PM, #4
Reply heh, Faltarn (Guest), 01-Dec-05 07:54 AM, #8
Reply You did good..., Nivult (Guest), 30-Nov-05 05:00 PM, #3
Reply You too. Look in my goodbyes n/t, Faltarn (Guest), 01-Dec-05 07:55 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Faltarn the Maran, Blade of th..., Yalgina (Guest), 30-Nov-05 03:11 PM, #2
Reply Mad Props!, Dulmisa (Guest), 30-Nov-05 03:06 PM, #1

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 08-Dec-05 02:15 PM

#43562, "Is not looking that gangy"
In response to Reply #0

Wed Nov 9 13:54:53 2005 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 51 (471 hrs):
Has become as bad or worse of a mega-ganger as the guys I gave him Surrounding to fight. Took it back. A super ganging guy doesn't deserve special insight in how to fight gangs.

Tue Nov 15 11:23:41 2005 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 51 (489 hrs):
I half wonder if this is a traded character. This guy used to be cool. Now we're bringing four or five guys to kill #### like empire bard and STILL can't get the job done. Like Yagharek without the skill.

Average Group Size Per Kill 1.96

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Brings a friend

is it?

nepentheThu 08-Dec-05 02:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43563, "Well, to be fair, gank-o-meter only counts kills."
In response to Reply #27

That particular day I was watching you initiate a long string of 4 and 5 on 1s and STILL fail to kill the guy. (I don't even know how you bring five people to kill someone you can bash and fail, but that's okay. You did some cool things too.)

Incompetent ganging is still ganging. The gank-o-meter also doesn't reflect things like having shields from a certain invoker who then stayed out of the melee. If you kill a guy with that it's not a 2 on 1, but it's not exactly a pure solo kill either. It's a useful stat to have all in all but I still temper it with actual observation.

The way I see it, you got something extra for a while for being cool in a certain way, and when I didn't think you were being cool that way anymore, I took it back. You still had a third legacy for a fair chunk of your life, and at no time did you have less than your full set of normal class/cabal abilities.

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 08-Dec-05 03:13 PM

#43565, "I do not remember all clear but"
In response to Reply #28

Legacy.. which were really useless and annoying in most of situations but I liked to have three just as... let's say sign of some good work in pk. So it has been taken away right after succesfull gang . Thought we were heading on reraid and there were about 4 imperials but poor bard showed his ass right near us.

p.s. If we did not kill him in gang of 4-5 people it means I did not put any efforts into it

p.s.s. How could I trade such character?

EskelianUnreg (Guest)Thu 08-Dec-05 02:34 PM

#43564, "RE: Is not looking that gangy"
In response to Reply #27

Thats because of two things :

1) In your early life, you solo pk'd a lot.

2) Tiger probably stole a lot of your kills.

Note you have 61pks with 50-something assists, my shaman (a class usually noted for high assists with low kill count), only had 36 assists on 74 pks with a slightly lower Gank-o-meter.

So chances are, its not the totality of your ganging where you killed people, since your early hero years you had a lot of times when you were solo against bad odds, but rather its the occassional five man ganks where you didn't land the kill which made Neppy say that.

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 08-Dec-05 03:18 PM

#43566, "I think that"
In response to Reply #29

gangOmeter does not show the real situation.. at least I can not think out any algorithm that will be fair

one of the easy situtations that comes to my mind...
You are always fight with one friend agains 3-4 enemy. so your gangometer will be like 2(? or no) but noone can call you ganger in this situation.

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 08-Dec-05 03:34 PM

#43567, "And I did not know that 'omg' = o my god.. or something..."
In response to Reply #27

n/t

Aryze (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 02:53 PM

#43310, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #0

There are a few people that just make me wish I hadnt deleted Aryze...I never interacted with you as much as I wanted to or should. Yes, I pretty much DEMANDED attention when we were both around, sorry...the rp plus, well myself tends to do the trick(I hate being ignored) but being such a beast I am sure you were quite busy attacking...those bad guys(which I Should have been doing, but...quite frankly I suck at pk and always will). I am sorry if I demanded too much, just that Aryze, well she wasn't arrogant, but she thought what she was saying to be VERY important(so I guess she was a bit self-centered, she did wallow in self pity for a while, but she got out of it when she decided to bring down Harkan for good, hah!). Thank you for the gear and what not, I am not sure what I Deserved for it(I don't like gear too much, I tend to die over it). Anyway good luck with your next, and I might be coming back to cf soon...might.

Faltarn (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 09:55 AM

#43375, "RE: Bleh"
In response to Reply #18

I really liked rp line that you and Harkan brought and I was trying to spend as much time with you as I could. Though it was lesser than I wished it to be.

Bliggy (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 11:51 AM

#43298, "Wah!"
In response to Reply #0

Another of the Maran gone. Now we're just gonna get tooled even more.

Much love, romping around with you was a lotta fun.

Hope to see you in the Fort again. =)

Cuucqa (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 10:38 AM

#43292, "Damn Beast"
In response to Reply #0

I learned really fast never to try and tangle with you unless I prepped up the ass, because I knew you would be. You have no idea how much frustration and swearing getting god knows how many two hit DISMEMBERS flurries caused. Especially when I think you only hit me with less that six hits once. The fight when you got titled and we all got demoted at the fort was just as frustrating, watching Yagharek, Dreadlord, and others just bash themselves to death instead of trying to pour damage on you. I have the log I think and I'll post it when I'm gone. I'm glad I got to put in one good performance against you at the fort, regaining the codex against you, yalgina and one of the healers I think. (Got me some Immsperience for killing you!) I was pissed when some chump shaman looted your blademaster's, humansunder and then wouldn't cough them up. But that in itself spun a cool line of RP.
Anyway you seem like the consumate buff warrior player, and screw you for giving all that prep knowledge to the forties!!! =0p
Lets see what's next, see you in the fields.

Anyway, from an enemy standpoint and being a thick tongued minotaur, your RP was always consistent with me

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 11:00 AM

#43293, "RE: Damn Beast"
In response to Reply #13

>I learned really fast never to try and tangle with you unless
>I prepped up the ass, because I knew you would be. You have no
>idea how much frustration and swearing getting god knows how
>many two hit DISMEMBERS flurries caused. Especially when I
>think you only hit me with less that six hits once. The fight
>when you got titled and we all got demoted at the fort was
>just as frustrating, watching Yagharek, Dreadlord, and others
>just bash themselves to death instead of trying to pour damage
>on you. I have the log I think and I'll post it when I'm gone.
>I'm glad I got to put in one good performance against you at
>the fort, regaining the codex against you, yalgina and one of
>the healers I think. (Got me some Immsperience for killing
>you!) I was pissed when some chump shaman looted your
>blademaster's, humansunder and then wouldn't cough them up.
>But that in itself spun a cool line of RP.
>Anyway you seem like the consumate buff warrior player, and
>screw you for giving all that prep knowledge to the forties!!!
>=0p
>Lets see what's next, see you in the fields.
>
>Anyway, from an enemy standpoint and being a thick tongued
>minotaur, your RP was always consistent with me

Oops I forgot about you. You were actualy the only imperial who returned me some of my gears Thanks for trying not to be like the rest of Empire.

I remember the time when you got me. There were you, Serduk, his feind and someone else I forgot and from my side there was Yalgina, may be someone else but we began battle when I was alone. Though I died due my own mistakes which you used in a good way.

Good luck to you.

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 07:53 AM

#43279, "Some goodbyes."
In response to Reply #0

IMMORTALS:
We did not interact a lot. It seems because of my lack of rp but I was trying at least.
Anyway huge thanks for doing this game that good as it is.

Thanks for giving me that nice title. I was really happy to have it.
Thanks for giving me third legacy even if it was useless for me
Though I do not really understand why it was taken away... any hints? I suppose it was
raid situation but not the gang on purpouse.

I was dreaming to be the Captain but anyway I understand that my rp (if my rp can be called rp at all)
was far away to be any decent especially if compare it with Meagara, Forsk, Alriac.
But anyway if you have any advices I will be glad to hear it.

Aarn
With Faltarn I found out how intresting can be dwarven rp but you were always make me
smile. I remember one day when there was meetings in Fortress and you showed some of
ale bottles in your pockets. That was really fun
I should try your follower one day. It will be really intresting

Shokai
I saw you just couple times and always I had no idea what to tell

Innis
We did not cross at all but damn I really like all your follower I've meet. I have no
idea how you recruit them all but they are great.

Grurk
We had a really nice fight. Thanks for it.

Sebeok
Huge thanks for new antigang code!

PLAYER. Sorry if I spell wrong your names.

FORTRESS

I am new fan of this cabal. Really I've meet so many nice characters who knows a lot and rp a lot.
I thank you for trying to be not like Empire.

Ichtaen(Ulothrie)
There were couple of your characters during my play all of them were really solid both rp and pk.

Ladia
Lady Ladia your name is funny for me. I was so glad to see strom healer in fortress who are always ready to aid others
and always answers on my offer to get you some eq: I am fine thank same goes for Xilla. You saved my life more than just once.
Thanks a lot and good luck to you. I hope we will play on one side again.

Xilla
You are the best acolyte I've ever meet. You tells like: I do not like it. It looks too imperish. That was great. Thanks for stopping me from ganging
And I am sorry that I was that boring

Kellayna
Thanks for saving my life. You are really solid in rp but damn! You should ALWAYS be aured, flying and under protective shield!
Good luck.

Breallyne
We did not cross a lot but you definitly one more solid healer of Fortress.

Corramix
My first trannie boddy. Sad we did not cross that much as I wished and I did not show you much preps.
But thanks, thanks and thanks again for your help.

Yalgina
My trannie buddy. Thanks for being around. Sometimes were we dealy pair sometimes we did #### but for me you were great.

Tarulaen
Huge thanks for teaching me.

Roawia
You came to Fortress when we were in force and you make my days not that boring as it could be.
Thanks for you aid in interview of applicants.

Meagara
Great Marshall from all what I've seen but I was a bit confused when you sign peace with village by selling my head

DWARVES
Damn people I love you all! Really! You made me wish to roll dwarf
Someone I do not remember: What makes us strong?
my beloved dwarves: ALE!

I was laught a lot when I see anyone of you around.

Levan
I put you under dwarven line because I was always think about you like if you are dwarf.
You are very solid character but you should be born as dwarf

Forsk
Faltarn's Captain till the end of his days. We had a lot of fun running agains Empire's horde together.
A lot of respect man.

Alriac
One more Captain?! one more great dwarf with great pk and rp. I hope you enjoy with preps I show you and good luck.
I love you man.

Bligduum
In Hell trip: Shut up and kill it
I love you too.

Hrugald
Hru I still do not belive it was your first hero char. You were great. I love you more than any other dwarves

Caek
My first Captain. Thanks for inducting me. You were really solid.

Feichin
I just saw on forum that you con died Man you were great! Flying claws of Fortress. I was happy to see you around.
You were always ready for fighting, scouting, helping.

Hirken
One more flying claws of Fortress. I liked you but at the end of Faltarn's life I was really bored to interact with anyone. Sorry.

Lothari
Where did you go? You can be better than me! Good luck and I hope you will return to Fortress soon.

Krazen
You are looking like a new one to this game. But you did a good job. I hope I showed you some intresting things. Good luck.

Kalus
We did not spend much time together because I usually was busy with Krazen. And I was really sad when you con died

I bet I forgot a lot of you. Sorry if I do. I will try to remember more names

EMPIRE

Kadrinstrat
Really damn nice bard. I remember how you were running around with 6-9 Fortress online and no any imperials.
Good luck to you and you should be next war master for sure.

Serduk
You were intresting and quite brave but you disappeared somewhere.

Diuseti
I was surprised that you were fighting with me that time. I thought damn! At least there are some reall ballsy people
in Empire. And misfortune you had no any chance with my gears which were giving me a lot of + str and + dex. I was
really sad that low ranked bitch looted you and some days later I saw that you deleted .

Dulmisa
Kiss of Death... Very solid character. It was not fun to have you around I always had to teleport around a lot to avoid assassinate.
I think I did not killed you at all. Someone always was stealing my kills

Nivek
I actualy had only one opportunity to kill you. But alas! Boss came to my computer and only I could do is input
flurry command and close my mud client. Though I should hit, entwine and flurry.
Anyway good work and you have balls to fight with someone whom you can not kill. And damn you for your stealings

Ahtathurn
Very skilled character who knows what to do and when to do. I remember how you tried to kill me on Open sea.
Sad that you worded out.. I was not sure how it could ended if you stay in battle longer. Empire should be happy
that they have you.

May be I forgot you or may be I just do not really wish to write something like "you were #### and all".
Anyway I should thank you?! You gave me a lot of fun.

OUTLANDERS

Aryze
I always feel my self sorry for something I do not even know for. But our rp was intresting for me.
Sorry that sometimes I was not able to answer you at once. Too many people wished to speak with me at once.

A... Transmutation mage

I've liked how we catched Kraaza with you

Arminas
Man you were great to have around. Thanks for all aid, rplaying with me and some travels.

Mhardat
You were quite good ally couple times. But I still pissed off because of one reraid attempt from Empire when you roted Yaghaker
instead of withering. With Empire healer it was not smart

Gosen
Oi! You were funny

TRIBUNAL

Kraaza
The only who comes to my mind. I did not like to fight with you but was lucky to bring you down couple times.
With humansunder it was quite easy when I catched you unpreparred.

SCIONS

Razmorthin
I just my dream about evil conjuer with abs in scions cabal. Good luck.

Gondrak
Damn most of the time we speak I was wondering if I understand you in a right way. I respect you both ooc in rp.
Good luck with your immortal you diserve it.

Zilopza
I've liked our interactions but in most cases I have no idea what to tell. Because out of char I was agree with most
that you were saying and I did not wish to answer like a dumb teenager.

BATTLE

Aladar
I remember how all the Fortress were hunting you and I've seen how one or another went out of my pk list.
Good work. I think I did not kill you and you were not reall problem for me but it always intresting to fight with you.

Dolza
I disagree with your way of rp but it is just me. We had intresting duel but why the hell you forgot to wear TWO swords?

Varthas
I was pissed of when you were challenge me. I think it was stupid. But anyway you do good work.

UNCABALED

Kruuank
Really ballsy player. I think your next character will be better and better. Good luck to you.

Mizzarath
Sorry but I think that you are bitch

Harkan
Thanks a lot for the rp line you brought into CF. And man, you made me open my dictionary too often than anyone before.
Sad that as warrior of Fortress I did not have much choises in Rplaying with you.
And about time when you almost catched me under sea of dispair. Hells I did not have return potion
there and when I see dolphin.... I have never ran that fast in all my CF life .

Illina
Always shining invoker. We did just couple travels together. And I wish to thank you for leading in Hell.

Trumburum
My best uncabaled buddy. We did a lot of explore and huge thanks for helping me in regear.

I am sure I will miss some people. 500+ hours is a lot to keep all names in memory
but here is that come to my mind at once. I will try to remember others or you can
write something and I will try to replay

With best regards,
Faltarn aka Tirnath.

P.S. Who damn took my third legacy back?!
P.S.S. As you know there is no paypal in russia if anyone can do me a favor and pay for Faltarn's PBF I will be appreciated

BajulaThu 01-Dec-05 09:21 AM
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43287, "As to the pbf. Sorry"
In response to Reply #7

I'm very curious but when I fell that last time the girlfriend
was getting home from work, and she asked me what I was doing
I said fixing to post something on my death thread.
she said 'Another one? Didn't you pay for one of those thingies
about a month ago?' (She was talking about pbf's) So I'm taking
her words to mean 'No way in hell are you spending anymore money
on that damned game you spend too much time playing anyway any time soon' hehehe
(After I posted it she goes "You said it was going to be a short
note, it's been 45 minutes" ) Think she's a little miffed?

Faltarn (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 01:24 PM

#43398, "Do not let women to rule you :)!!"
In response to Reply #12

I suppose we have almost the same problems But I've seen wife of one my friend. It was fun when my friend asked her... alright my dear tell me who are the Knight of Takhisis and what powers are in this clan hehe

BajulaFri 02-Dec-05 03:46 PM
929 posts
#43408, "Shhhh..."
In response to Reply #24

Don't let HER hear you talk like that.
My ex was far less pety and viscious.
I swear a little tiny thing and the new girl
makes the scion look like great guys to hang
around.

Seriously though we have a deal cut where neither of us can spend money without the other's okay. It tends to work out because if
you veto the other person something they really want then they
veto something they know YOU really want etc.. In the end the
vengeance factor keeps our bank account from going under.
We both have some really expensive hobbies. *sigh*

I think she's angling for some belly dance stuff, which i have been
vetoing lately (The good all matching outfits I've found are like
$450-650 Little does she know I'm getting her one for christmas so I
can't let her buy one eh? She'd get the one I'm getting I know it.
She's always buying something just before christmas that is what you
were going to get her.. Grrrrr.)
Anyway I think the piddly pbf veto is retaliation about the belly
dance stuff because I had no real logical reasons to back it up.

AarnThu 01-Dec-05 12:53 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#43303, "RE: Some goodbyes."
In response to Reply #7

Sorry to see you go! Faltarn could kick some ass, and you had guts too. For a while I thought collecting shinies might be what mattered to you, but then you started consistently charging into bad odds despite your nice set. I love to see someone with lots of good gear who charges in and uses it like crazy. A few times I figured you were dead for sure, but you would come through kicking ass instead!

Anyway, I didn't see a lot of distinct roleplay from Faltarn... there certainly wasn't anything wrong with your roleplay, there just wasn't anything that made him stand out beyond "solid maran". You're welcome for the title.

As for the legacy, it wasn't me, but from what I recal you got it after you fought off a big gang, then you lost it once your gank-meter started climbing rapidly.

Good luck with your next!

Aarn

Endalion (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 02:08 PM

#43308, "It was nice to have you around."
In response to Reply #7

To me, Faltarn seemed like a fellow who would get things done. Goodbye and good luck with your next.

ladia (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 09:07 PM

#43336, "RE: Some goodbyes."
In response to Reply #7

hey man... Ladia really liked you in the game, your where always ready to help her when she needs cloths, but you never learned that ladia

Im really sad to see you gone, but i knew it was comming, and the fortress will have a hard period for a while. but we will survive

really liked you!

good luck with your next

Dolza (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 12:47 AM

#43353, "No problem"
In response to Reply #7

We had a misunderstanding that one time but you wouldn't allow me to explain. I told Meagara what really happened later so everything was fine. I thought it was a good thing actually. It gave our cabals a little something to do for a bit while the Scions and Imperials were no shows. Since I am still active, I will explain about our duel later. It's in my role actually. Had fun in our brief interactions. Luck on the next.

Faltarn (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 09:54 AM

#43374, "RE: No problem"
In response to Reply #20

OOC I would like to have more enemy as Faltarn and villagers were so easy target for him.. so I liked when war started but if we take in char aspects it was not all that nice

ZilopzaFri 02-Dec-05 03:04 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2005
6 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43364, "RE: Some goodbyes."
In response to Reply #7

Zilopza
I've liked our interactions but in most cases I have no idea what to tell. Because out of char I was agree with most
that you were saying and I did not wish to answer like a dumb teenager.

I know i was right...

Anyways, good luck with your next one, i always knew what was going to happend when the two of us fought, but we had some fun! Yar!

Kelayna (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 01:51 PM

#43402, "RE: Some goodbyes."
In response to Reply #7

The Fortress just wasn't the same without you being around to log on at any moment and send the Imperials running away. I remember that one time when they were trying to get the Orb and you logged on and they all ran. I just couldn't keep myself from laughing. The Fortress is getting hit pretty hard with deaths right now. Good luck with your next.

Feichin (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 08:23 PM

#43264, "Hehe Dude you were awesome."
In response to Reply #0

When the goodie tide was high I remember, that 'tone' you'd put
out on cb that said you were bored, and you were really up for
anything (thanks for the trip by the way)

When the goodie tide ran low and you'd log on I could tell by
the behavior of others they'd hear the watcher welcome you and
It was like an echo meaning
"You suddenly feel your courage bolstered by the presence of a bada##"
I have had the same level of cowardice pretty much my whole life, but
my my my did you affect the fort as a whole. I have to admit I felt
better when you woke, but then you've heard my beef.

Anyway you were a fortie beast.. BEAST. First time I saw you
killing arial guards it was SICK!

Best of luck with your next.

-Fei

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 07:59 AM

#43283, "I was trying my best and you were great too. n/t"
In response to Reply #6

n/t

Lightmaged (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 08:01 PM

#43263, "Nice job"
In response to Reply #0

Interacted with you a bit with Harkan. One of the few fortresites that actually know what they are doing in PK situations. You didnt enter situations where you would get tooled. Good prep knowledge and use. Was pointless trying to set up duels cause either one of us would just over prep and the other wouldnt have a chance. I liked reading your logs and gained more respect when I noticed your play times never faltered. If I was logged on and there was 5 or 6 Imperials...you were usually about during your usual period. If there were 5 or 6 fortresites about, you were still there, doing your ####e. I cant say the same for others of your cabal. Alot of mouth but nothing to back it up.

Hell of a job, man.

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 07:57 AM

#43282, "Thank you for good words :) n/t"
In response to Reply #5

n/t

BeerWed 30-Nov-05 05:44 PM
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43260, "How can a drow dagger/axe spec can even kill you?"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 30-Nov-05 05:45 PM

That's how I was thinking when you'd come for me. I'd just 'play' with you and hope Lady luck would come for me. Even when some of the 'Elders' would tell me to NOT fight you, I'd stick around until I either had enough or just plain die.

But hell, you gotta understand that you were quite hard to kill.

At first, you reminded me that giant Aemelius (Good spelling?) who were somewhat as hard to fight as you were but was mostly a dumbass. But when I died to you, you were kind enough to talk and all...or was it pity? Maybe...

Hell, good job.

PS: I was Diuseti

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 07:54 AM

#43280, "heh"
In response to Reply #4

You did not have a single chance but thanks for trying to fight and not to just run aways. I've wrote some more in my goodbyes.

Nivult (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 05:00 PM

#43259, "You did good..."
In response to Reply #0

You were one of the few people I didn't want to risk getting into a fight with. You pumped out so much damage so quickly that I knew that I would likely be dead before I could even get a chance to flee. Most of my encounters with you were with me silently robbing you without you even knowing I was there, and that was the way I liked it.

You really bolstered the fortress with your presence, so much so that I do not think they will be quite the same without you.

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 01-Dec-05 07:55 AM

#43281, "You too. Look in my goodbyes n/t"
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Yalgina (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 03:11 PM

#43254, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Faltarn the Maran, Blade of th..."
In response to Reply #0

You were strong warrior and the good friend.
It was glad playing with you.
Thank for knowledge of the world. I hope to meet still

Dulmisa (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 03:06 PM

#43253, "Mad Props!"
In response to Reply #0

A storm swordspec is a perfecttide turner char if you know your #### and you did, you and Forskiepooh brought the Fortress back to it's feet, I think I got you more than I died to you, but man you had me scared all the time. We didn't interact much except for our fights, but I'm calling you a supersolid Maran anyway. Good Luck with the next and that shizzle.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43249 Previous topic | Next topic