Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Vergil the Commander of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43217
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Nov-05 04:24 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43217, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Vergil the Commander of Warfare"

Mon Nov 28 15:25:54 2005

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Vergil perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:129

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bub, you're a reeeeal dolt, Mavinero (Guest), 02-Dec-05 03:57 AM, #6
Reply ?!, Feleniel (Guest), 30-Nov-05 10:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Haha, Vergil (Guest), 30-Nov-05 02:15 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Haha, Kelayna (Guest), 30-Nov-05 02:52 PM, #3
          Reply The Market Square Experience, Feleniel (Guest), 30-Nov-05 03:03 PM, #4
          Reply Kiddo..., Therethine (Guest), 02-Dec-05 03:28 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Haha, Crullen (Guest), 02-Dec-05 05:04 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Haha, Draeven (Guest), 02-Dec-05 11:54 AM, #8

Mavinero (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 03:57 AM

#43367, "Bub, you're a reeeeal dolt"
In response to Reply #0

Damn. Just damn. Why'd you have to go and do that? Sorry to see you go. Verg was a bit annoying, but he just did not have any way with women. (Not that Mav really does either, heh.) Keep working on that role and keep trying. You'll get it right, I'd bet on it. See ya out there.

Mav

Feleniel (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 10:58 AM

#43244, "?!"
In response to Reply #0

So what in the unholy nine hells? You know, since it's been days and you haven't posted anything.

Vergil was.. a humorous pain in the rump. Near non-stop flirtation with anything female and a pulse, it seemed. It was funny for me as a player, even as Feleniel grew peeved. I really didn't think of you as Lawful though, but then again I haven't read your role. *chuckle*

Thank you for hanging out with me in Galadon.. I am very sorry you died in the process, but it was fun. I think. *impish*

Work hard on art form and some more original story (Yes, I recognized the story you told me right away, but it's hard to call you down on it in character), and come back to Herald. You have the right idea, just work on making it smooth.

*Feleniel

Vergil (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 02:15 PM

#43248, "RE: Haha"
In response to Reply #1

Yo wassup heralds.....
man being a hearld was funny as!though near the end i was getting pretty pissed off bloody getting killed all the time.lol.All my other characters have jus been killing machine dudes just kill no rp you know and the night when i was havin the interview wit ya well lotr was on tv so yeah.lol.I jus wanted to make this dude real relaxed and all!! maybe to relaxed?but after jesthak left i was gettin a bit bored....lol.plus ive got my exams and all that AND we need to get some better bouncers that dont get owned by stupid bloody imperial bastards!!! well now i betta start givin my props to all the people i better start off with the top dog!!!

*Therethine*
Man you were a real cool character to be with you rp with ease make the game more fun not saying aye and salutations and stuff like that and to clear it up that night of the pageant......Well i was at my beautiful girlfriends and her broadband modem was playin up and yeah i couldnt get on till LATE at night.hehe.yeah thanks for makin me make my own story *wink*lol.awesome high herald

*feleniel*
Didnt see ya much must be different times or something but anyway you were cool to hang out with even though that time you were naked in galadon i was like wtf...why am ihere? then when i died i was like....WTF why was i there? *wink* keep it up who knows you might be the next high herald!! woooohoo..

*mavinero*
Hey bub......heh man this characters pretty crack up that last night when we had that drinkin contest....that was the last straw i couldnt handle losing to you!! just jokes anyway hope all goes well for you

*crullen*
Man your characters the baddest damn go for imm or something!!
thanks for all the answers and handlin all the questions!!and for helpin out all the time!!

Well sorry if i missed ne1......

*Vergil*

<<<<<<PEACE OUT>>>>>>>

Kelayna (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 02:52 PM

#43251, "RE: Haha"
In response to Reply #2

Guess I don't deserve getting mentioned after breaking Vergil's heart. Heh. See you in the fields.

Feleniel (Guest)Wed 30-Nov-05 03:03 PM

#43252, "The Market Square Experience"
In response to Reply #2

The whole MS Galadon Naked thing goes back to.. Fel's empowerment? Or just after. It was for the experience of doing it. It was interesting to see how few people actually look at you when you're standing around in Market Square Galadon. How often (or lack thereof) people actually look at other people. Standing at the Bar in the Eternal Star more people look at you than in Galadon's Market Square. Go figure.

You were just there because Fel figured you'd make a good bodyguard for the mass-pk fest that usually goes on in Galadon. Which happened. That, and Vergil's singular womanizing nature made him a viable candidate to actually stick around for as long as Fel wanted to be there. *impish*

Coming from the time we got there until we managed to make it out, it was.. 20 minutes of insanity? Pray included. And Fel didn't die once the whole time, though after it all I just wanted a stiff drink and an hour break. *chuckle*

*Feleniel

Therethine (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 03:28 AM

#43365, "Kiddo..."
In response to Reply #2

I'm glad you got a chance to experience the RP side of CF. The game isn't just all about the kill, so I think your time as a Herald will help you make characters that are more interesting, original, and fun, for you as an RPer in the future, and for the characters who interact with yours.

In any case, Vergil will be missed by those who knew and could tolerate him. *wink* I would've liked to see you hero and do lots more -good- Heraldly stuff, but when do I ever get what I want?

Crullen (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 05:04 AM

#43370, "RE: Haha"
In response to Reply #2

I'm glad I could help you out along the way. Appreciated our talks, and always expected a little bit more from you, like to at least show up to your inn event. Oh well, good luck on the next, and thanks.

Crullen.

Draeven (Guest)Fri 02-Dec-05 11:54 AM

#43390, "RE: Haha"
In response to Reply #2

Sheesh, I see how you are. I make you an awesome cloak and shirt to replace what was stolen from you, and you delete. Pfft, see if I care. No, kidding, I really do care. You were really sweet and made me chuckle. Sorry you were killed because my pansy arse panicked in Azreth and ran from that Imperial necromancer instead of camouflaging (what can I say? I suck when I'm PKed... ahem, shouldn't announce that probably, hm?). Not sure if I've ever met you before through another character, you never really reminded me of anyone, but hey, hope to see you around again sometime!

Drae

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43217 Previous topic | Next topic