Subject: "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Arminas Elensar the Voice of Sum..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43119
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 24-Nov-05 12:28 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43119, "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Arminas Elensar the Voice of Summer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Wed Nov 23 23:29:37 2005

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Arminas perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:686

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Arminas Elensar the Voice of..., dulmisa (Guest), 26-Nov-05 07:42 PM, #20
Reply Dulmisa, Martoonie, 27-Nov-05 07:20 PM, #25
Reply hmm...what can I say?, Aryze and Zoel (Guest), 25-Nov-05 03:15 PM, #18
Reply Endings, Martoonie, 24-Nov-05 12:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Endings, Eerolyin (Guest), 24-Nov-05 01:09 AM, #2
     Reply Eeroylin, Martoonie, 24-Nov-05 01:18 AM, #3
     Reply Goodbye, DurNominator, 24-Nov-05 01:41 AM, #4
     Reply Frearrir/Urion, Martoonie, 24-Nov-05 06:15 PM, #12
          Reply Fre wouldn't have eaten Arminas., DurNominator, 25-Nov-05 12:03 PM, #15
     Reply All good things...., Anonymoustache (Guest), 24-Nov-05 02:04 AM, #5
     Reply Brodie/Tanri, Martoonie, 24-Nov-05 06:18 PM, #13
     Reply Bye bye, Cytherea, 24-Nov-05 04:24 AM, #6
     Reply Cytherea, Martoonie, 24-Nov-05 06:08 PM, #11
     Reply Bye bye, Faltarn (Guest), 24-Nov-05 06:51 AM, #7
     Reply Faltarn, Martoonie, 24-Nov-05 06:04 PM, #10
     Reply God damned, Ajegrhi (Anonymous), 24-Nov-05 04:03 PM, #8
     Reply Addition, Martoonie, 24-Nov-05 06:00 PM, #9
     Reply By the way..., Baltherias (Guest), 27-Nov-05 07:53 PM, #26
     Reply Sunofa...., Tac, 25-Nov-05 10:03 AM, #14
     Reply Tac, Martoonie, 27-Nov-05 07:12 PM, #23
     Reply Pity, Baltherias (Guest), 25-Nov-05 12:55 PM, #16
     Reply Baltherias, Martoonie, 27-Nov-05 07:10 PM, #22
     Reply RE: Endings, Innis, 25-Nov-05 12:58 PM, #17
     Reply Innis, Martoonie, 27-Nov-05 07:07 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Endings, Runaktla (Guest), 25-Nov-05 06:56 PM, #19
     Reply Runaktla, Martoonie, 27-Nov-05 07:15 PM, #24
     Reply Many fun times, Dalbiddle (Guest), 27-Nov-05 10:43 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Endings, Fere Msaylu (Guest), 28-Nov-05 12:36 PM, #28

dulmisa (Guest)Sat 26-Nov-05 07:42 PM

#43188, "RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Arminas Elensar the Voice of..."
In response to Reply #0

our playing times seldom meshed in the end, but before that you and I usually fough good job and all that shizzle

MartoonieSun 27-Nov-05 07:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2005
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#43206, "Dulmisa"
In response to Reply #20

Would have been nice to have actually landed a hit on you once that wasn't from a progged item. You could "Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee!" better than anyone else I went up against. How I ever managed to not get assassinated by you is still a mystery to me. Well done for holding out and staying with what I imagine to be a rough position for as long as you have.

Aryze and Zoel (Guest)Fri 25-Nov-05 03:15 PM

#43172, "hmm...what can I say?"
In response to Reply #0

I think I interacted with you more with zoel(fun times, I was still getting hold of the crazy rp that Zoel had...) I did like those few times we went raiding together, Zoel was a bit...more zealous than Aryze, ironically enough...

Then, when I started with Aryze, you started to lose your hours :< so I didn't get to see you too much, but the whole Harkan thing did come up(and that...was insane, trust me, but Harkan was lying about switching the essences...that bastard, hehe). I did like Arminas a lot, I just wish we had more chances to run around together, but I get bored with my characters quickly. Well, I wish I could say see ya around, but I am off of cf for a bit(I'll be back eventually, just don't know when). Good luck with your next!

MartoonieThu 24-Nov-05 12:58 AM
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#43121, "Endings"
In response to Reply #0

I have to admit this was as much fun as I have ever had with a character since Solian's death in 1998. I am glad to have been given the opportunity to not only lead, but persue many things I otherwise would not have imagined possible without the help of the many immortals who made things happen for me. Simply, you make it all worth it. All of you.

There are so may people I wish to thank since I rolled Arminas, but it would take forever to name them all. However I will make an effort to name a few that made a huge impact.

Iliena, Seesha, Cythera, Quarena, Qing, Fereksah, Salvarath, Msaylu, Kazden, Mhardat, Erendur, My two favorite rams,(One good, one evil)Meagara, Faltarn, Caek, Amahasea, Roavia, Zefaris, Yagharek, Aurilinius, Dulmisa, Mizzarah, Volicity(sp? I never could get it right.) Dazan, Falun.. and so many many more that I cannot keep track.

Innis.. I cannot thank you enough for the chance to tackle something I wasn't sure I had in me. I treasure you.

Dalteric.. Thank you for the time, understanding and patience. I wish I had more time with you.

If I forgot any of you, please respond and I will do so in kind.

What a rush.

Martoonie AKA Ghroth, Dorthonion, Ansrtril, Dworlin and a host of others since 1994.

Moiz

Eerolyin (Guest)Thu 24-Nov-05 01:09 AM

#43122, "RE: Endings"
In response to Reply #1

Now that just hurts, I didn't even get a mention. You and Iliena showed me a lot that I'll never forget. Thanks for always being there when I needed someone and for spending hours and hours trying to figure out a way to keep me around longer. Good times that I truly miss. Take care.

MartoonieThu 24-Nov-05 01:18 AM
42 posts
#43123, "Eeroylin"
In response to Reply #2

I tried very hard to save you and give you more time. As did Iliena. I can vouch for that. We wanted you around, but you seemed to have as much as a death wish at times as I did. I missed you when you were gone. It was a huge gap to fill and only Iliena was there to do so. You made travel exciting as for me as a healer and always gave me somthing to be on top of. Sorry I did not mention you above, but there were so many and you were part of the whole that made Arminas as special as he was to me.

Thank you.

Moiz

DurNominatorThu 24-Nov-05 01:41 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43124, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

Urion and I will have to file an official complaint for forgetting our names so. ;D Well.. what can I say? Fre saw Arminas as a good ally to have, for sanc and healing in raids. I said more in his goodbyes, so that's it for now. Good luck for your next!

Frearrir

MartoonieThu 24-Nov-05 06:15 PM
42 posts
#43140, "Frearrir/Urion"
In response to Reply #4

I'll get you both with this one and just lump you both together as you were both interchangable. *ducks* Fre, Baltherias and Kazren were probably the only three evil Outlanders Arminas truly liked. (There were a few more I personally did, but I'm just Arminas' marrionette.) Was always afraid you were going to eat me at some point. Baltherias, I was sure, was going to suddenly decide he hated me and spore me and then send the hunt after me. After all, he was mad, mad, mad. Kazren stuck me with that big pointy stick of his more than once.

Urion made travel and exploration a blast. Loved trying to solve riddles that required perfectly spoken answers while sluring and not being able to figure out why we were wrong until we saw 'You are sober.' Great shifter. Great use of forms and I never feared much while both of you were about. Thanks for all the drink.

Moiz

DurNominatorFri 25-Nov-05 12:03 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43159, "Fre wouldn't have eaten Arminas."
In response to Reply #12

He liked the sanc too much, and shifter isn't the best match to fight healers. Fre did get the idea of eating Urion at one stage, but the bugger worded before the headbutt .

Anonymoustache (Guest)Thu 24-Nov-05 02:04 AM

#43125, "All good things...."
In response to Reply #1

I actually knew you with 2 chars, Brodie and Tanrillinael and both enjoyed the interactions with you. Even if you did manage to get Brodie killed more than once and saved Tanr's hide more than once. I have to admire the perseverance of hanging through some of the toughest times I've seen for Outlander and maintaining the energy and focus to continue. It's never easy to try and lead a bunch of misfits who basically hate to be led.

Good luck on whatever's next in CF or the dream for you.

MartoonieThu 24-Nov-05 06:18 PM
42 posts
#43141, "Brodie/Tanri"
In response to Reply #5

Sorry about all those Brodie mistakes. We all have our off days. Just ask Raluin.

As for Tanri, I had huge plans for you, but you up and deleted on me without so much as a warning. Hated that. You were a well thought out and well executed character from my perspective and the Outlanders could certainly prosper from more of your kind.

Luck with your current or next and thank you for the interactions.

Moiz

CythereaThu 24-Nov-05 04:24 AM
Member since 13th May 2005
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43126, "Bye bye"
In response to Reply #1

What a great run you had. When I first met you, I was so curious with the outlander/religion aspect. I always found you very good natured, and a good follower of the religion. After I immed, you did a few things that she just couldn't agree with, or forgive IC, but all in all, good charactor. Emjoy it alot, and good luck with the next.

MartoonieThu 24-Nov-05 06:08 PM
42 posts
#43139, "Cytherea"
In response to Reply #6

I enjoyed the interaction with you both as a mortal and an immortal. I was sorry to see you delete and even more so before that when you did stop talking to me. I can understand your perspective, but I did have reason for it. We've rehashed it a few times so no need to do so again, but as I wrote in my poorly kept up with role, Cytherea made a big difference in Arminas' life and views.

Thanks,

Moiz

Faltarn (Guest)Thu 24-Nov-05 06:51 AM

#43128, "Bye bye"
In response to Reply #1

I was plasured to travel with you. Sometimes we were together a lot, sometimes we not. But I was always glad to see you around.
Misfortune we did not rp at all because I am not good in it but you were really nice. And you almost the only healer to cast refresh on me when I was flurring mobs

Thanks for all your aid and I hope to see you soon with something new?!

MartoonieThu 24-Nov-05 06:04 PM
42 posts
#43138, "Faltarn"
In response to Reply #7

I always thought we had great interaction with one another. I'm surprised that you feel RP was poor. You might be better than you think. Just take a look at your title. Immortals don't just hand those out like candy. You earned it.

I'll have something new I'm sure. I'm addicted, (I miss the old 'addict' social.) so it will come at some point.

Moiz

Ajegrhi (inactive user)Thu 24-Nov-05 04:03 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #1

Damn damn you!

I am glad that I met you again, with another char. Pretty much Innis's follower. Very nice healer that I saw in Cf in years. And that last time when you unblind one person in pk...So much respect.
Bye and come back. Elfy.

MartoonieThu 24-Nov-05 06:00 PM
42 posts
#43137, "Addition"
In response to Reply #1

Dear Baltherias,

As one last favor to me I ask that you find Crackernuts the Woodsprite and set fire to his tiny, wooden backside.

Oh, and thanks for backing me in that whole war thing. It was as much a surprise as it was appreciated.

Arminas

Baltherias (Guest)Sun 27-Nov-05 07:53 PM

#43209, "By the way..."
In response to Reply #9

Crackernuts the Woodsprite? Who the hell?

TacFri 25-Nov-05 10:03 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43157, "Sunofa...."
In response to Reply #1

Damnit. First off, you needed to be on more during my playing times. Sure it isn't like we were going to run around ranking and whatnot, but having competant a healer for those raids/defenses was very very nice. I'm a little miffed that I didn't at least get a mention but hey, Tac was only there for the end of a great character run by you.

Well played. Luck on your next... all that jazz.

Tac

MartoonieSun 27-Nov-05 07:12 PM
42 posts
#43204, "Tac"
In response to Reply #14

I wish I had more of a chance to interact with you, but it wasn't in the cards. You have your hands full in the rebuild, but I know you'll do well. Like Kazren, I liked Tac, just didn't get to know him well enough to get beaten down by him. Best of luck.

Baltherias (Guest)Fri 25-Nov-05 12:55 PM

#43167, "Pity"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our interactions, especially as Baltherias delved deeper into the dark. Sorta the whole Prof X/Magneto thing where they still respect one another, but don't agree with their methods. One of my favorites in the cabal, and just about the last from our crew. I might just have to die off soon myself, like the relic I am. Ah well, hopefully you'll come back as Outlander again, we can definately use it. (Evil though! EVIL! EVIL IS THE SHIZNITS! MWAHAHAH!) (Okay, I'm done now.)

MartoonieSun 27-Nov-05 07:10 PM
42 posts
#43203, "Baltherias"
In response to Reply #16

There isn't room for two evils like you. I'll wait till you are a dead loon (You are a loon by the way.) until I make an evil for Outlanders. (Favorite cabal bar none now.) I'll miss you creeping me the hell out though.

InnisFri 25-Nov-05 12:58 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43168, "RE: Endings"
In response to Reply #1

I find myself often repeating the same sentiment with many of those with whom I interact...that being said, Arminas, the pleasure was mine. Good luck.

innis@carrionfields.com

MartoonieSun 27-Nov-05 07:07 PM
42 posts
#43202, "Innis"
In response to Reply #17

Thanks, Peach Fuzz, the pleasure was mine. You are a blast to follow, hence all those people following you.

Although.. was scaring the trousers off of me repeatedly while I was solo raiding/retrieving ABSOLUTELY necessary?

Runaktla (Guest)Fri 25-Nov-05 06:56 PM

#43175, "RE: Endings"
In response to Reply #1

My memory about interactions with you are mostly gone but,
neat char, from what I do remember about you you did strike
me as having a slightly effeminate elven mentality. Glad
you lasted as long as you did, believe I fought you a bit
when you played Dorthonion as well. I guess you like your
elves.

Runaktla

MartoonieSun 27-Nov-05 07:15 PM
42 posts
#43205, "Runaktla"
In response to Reply #19

As with Dorthonion and Firunshiem there were very few transmuters I feared. You were the big one, especially when the war started. I felt for a time after you passed and Grog, damn orc, stopped showing that I had nothing to do. You presented me with an amazing challenge that ended far too quickly. Thank you.

Dalbiddle (Guest)Sun 27-Nov-05 10:43 PM

#43210, "Many fun times"
In response to Reply #1

We had a lot of fun taking on many many people. I loved when you would show up, because I would get some great help from you. You were a great pick for Sun Warden as well after Qing. Great job making it as long as you did and hope to fight alongside you again in another life.

Aaron

Fere Msaylu (Guest)Mon 28-Nov-05 12:36 PM

#43215, "RE: Endings"
In response to Reply #1

How could one not love Arminas?

My two favorite memories (one from each character):

With Fereksah, ranking on the skeletons but spending half the time choking/disarming/lashing/faerie firing each other while skeletons swarmed us.

With Msaylu, when you turned to some other Outlander and said "she loves me" only for me to immolate/stoneshatter/word you.

Good job! Hope your next (if there is one) is just as much fun!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43119 Previous topic | Next topic