Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Barduin Stonehammer the Stumpy Drunk..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43063
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 20-Nov-05 09:56 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43063, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Barduin Stonehammer the Stumpy Drunk, Dwarven Poet of the Eternal Star"

Sun Nov 20 08:57:50 2005

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Barduin perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Wet dwarf!, Feleniel (Guest), 22-Nov-05 02:45 PM, #11
Reply RE: Wet dwarf!, Barduin (Guest), 22-Nov-05 05:30 PM, #12
     Reply Fountains, roses, and things left undone., Feleniel (Guest), 23-Nov-05 01:06 PM, #13
Reply Oh well..., Barduin (Guest), 20-Nov-05 11:55 AM, #2
Reply RE: Oh well..., Aarn, 20-Nov-05 01:02 PM, #4
Reply RE: Oh well..., Barduin (Guest), 20-Nov-05 01:11 PM, #5
Reply Dammit., Therethine (Guest), 20-Nov-05 01:36 PM, #6
Reply RE: Dammit., Barduin (Guest), 21-Nov-05 02:25 AM, #7
     Reply Eh?!, Bliggy (Guest), 21-Nov-05 10:46 AM, #8
Reply Damn, Brakath (Guest), 21-Nov-05 09:32 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Damn, Barduin (Guest), 22-Nov-05 12:06 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Barduin Stonehammer the Stumpy D..., ArzzraPlayer (Guest), 20-Nov-05 10:04 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Barduin Stonehammer the Stumpy D..., Barduin (Guest), 20-Nov-05 12:01 PM, #3

Feleniel (Guest)Tue 22-Nov-05 02:45 PM

#43096, "Wet dwarf!"
In response to Reply #0

I cannot believe you let me braid your beard. I can't believe you let me get you wet, nevermind braid your beard. *chuckle* *impish*

Who's going to drink all of Olin's ale while I raid the wine cupboard? Or joke about Arvam sneaking up like a bandit on us? Or watch me turn into a drunken infant? *giggle*

Okay. Anyhow. Never did get to talk to you after that last little fest. I really am sorry, by the way. Feleniel will miss you like crazy, you were like a brother to her (the phrase every guy loves hearing).

I hope you return again soon, and extra good luck when you do!

*Feleniel

Barduin (Guest)Tue 22-Nov-05 05:30 PM

#43098, "RE: Wet dwarf!"
In response to Reply #11

I was laughing out loud when we talked to arvam after I pushed you into the fountain, you know the part of what a dwarf had to do to get into trouble. Obviously pushing you into the fountain wasnt enough

Sorry bout that last little bit though, I knew from the beginning that it wouldnt be but I wanted Barduin to be more grumpy and getting rejected was going to be the first of a few steps that I had in mind. I dont know how it began but he became a bit to jollyallthetime for my taste so i made up this plan for changing that but then came RL and messed that up. Though I also had a plan for patching things up so dont hate me to much

You where the closest friend Barduin had andi must say that I truly loved the times we had. Feleniel is a real solid character and your RP is very nice from what I saw. So.. Keep on trucking and I'll see you in the fields. I allready have the role for my next char figured out so I will definatly return when things clear up.

//The Stumpy Drunk

Feleniel (Guest)Wed 23-Nov-05 01:06 PM

#43113, "Fountains, roses, and things left undone."
In response to Reply #12

How many times did we swamp the fountain? Twice?

I think the only time we got a reaction out of Arvam (at least on my side) was when I whispered to you about him appearing at seemingly inopportune times, and him calling me on it, with the "I have better hearing than you think" comment. I know I jumped out of my skin, nevermind Feleniel. The things you forget when you're having fun. *snicker*

I knew Barduin was interested from way way back when Therethine was nudging you to give me the flowers. The humming and hawing. *I* knew. Feleniel, different story, yes? She was just sad she caused you hurt, not upset with you or anything. Upset with herself, more like. But she had plans on patching things up with Barduin, flawed as they might have been.

I certainly don't hate you. *smile* I'm sorry you're gone, you were very fun to RP with, and to battle with too.

Looking forward to your new concept. Hopefully it doesn't poke too many holes in me. *chuckle*

*Feleniel

Barduin (Guest)Sun 20-Nov-05 11:55 AM

#43065, "Oh well..."
In response to Reply #0

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that makes this game so great, Imms, players forumjunkies Ive tried alot of RP games and still I always return to CF for another fix. CF is by far the best RP-game there is as far as I am concerned and I will return, just have to wait until RL allows me to spend atleast decent hours online.

Goodbyes: I m just gonna forget alot of people if I make a namelist so just post an ill reply I suppose =)

//The stumpy drunk

AarnSun 20-Nov-05 01:02 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43067, "RE: Oh well..."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for the poetry!

Barduin (Guest)Sun 20-Nov-05 01:11 PM

#43068, "RE: Oh well..."
In response to Reply #4

Im glad you liked it =) Thanks for the ale.

//The Stumpy drunk

Therethine (Guest)Sun 20-Nov-05 01:36 PM

#43069, "Dammit."
In response to Reply #2

I had a feeling this was coming but I was trying to be in total denial about it. Anyway, loved the character. There was never any shortage of fun when you were around, so I'm very sad to see you go, you tree licker, you.

Barduin (Guest)Mon 21-Nov-05 02:25 AM

#43078, "RE: Dammit."
In response to Reply #6

Yeah sorry about that, theres just no time left to play CF atm and I feel its better to just focus on my studies for the time beeing and clearing that up. But I will return.

Thanks for all the great talks Deredine Barduin was quite young when you tricked him into licking that beer tree and I was laughing out loud at times. You have a real solid character in Therethine and it was always a blast just hangin around with you. So just keep on trucking =)

//The stumpy drunk

Bliggy (Guest)Mon 21-Nov-05 10:46 AM

#43083, "Eh?!"
In response to Reply #7

They fooled you into tasting the beer tree too?

=(

Dwarves are so gullible.

Brakath (Guest)Mon 21-Nov-05 09:32 PM

#43091, "Damn"
In response to Reply #2

I thought I felt this coming too, but was hoping you were just on break or something. This sort of sucks, you were one of Brak's few good friends, and were a lot of fun to be around. Oh well, time to find some other people to con into licking the tree. Oh, and thanks for doing the wedding, that was actually pretty classily done, balancing a good amount of dwarfyisms in there.

Barduin (Guest)Tue 22-Nov-05 12:06 PM

#43095, "RE: Damn"
In response to Reply #9

Thanks for all the great talks. Brak was definatly one of Barduins better friends and I did enjoy hangin around with you. You wouldnt have a log of the wedding would you?

Just keep on trucking and I'll see you in the fields soon I hope

//The stumpy drunk

ArzzraPlayer (Guest)Sun 20-Nov-05 10:04 AM

#43064, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Barduin Stonehammer the Stumpy D..."
In response to Reply #0

No!! This was one of my favourite characters though I did notice that you seemed to be about less and less. I really would hope you return to the game it was a lot of fun watching you interact with others and of course interacting with you.

Barduin (Guest)Sun 20-Nov-05 12:01 PM

#43066, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Barduin Stonehammer the Stumpy D..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah RL just takes to much time now. Have to finish my studies and now when im getting close to the finishline theres just so much to do and so little time to get those things done. anyhow...

We had some nice talks and you have a nice char going there so just keep on trucking =)

//The Stumpy drunk

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43063 Previous topic | Next topic