Subject: "Meh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42900
Show all folders

Karash (Guest)Wed 09-Nov-05 09:34 PM

#42900, "Meh"

Just deleted Karash. I really enjoyed this character but my rp was just too hard to do especially given the limited amount of time I have. The concepts were along the line of the old Scarab, but just over the edge. But anyways, it was very enjoyable, and maybe if I make another nec I'll try to go for the 47 or lich. My first well rounded pk/rp character. Post any thoughts of him.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Felthuzaad (Guest)Thu 10-Nov-05 01:40 AM

#42904, "RE: Meh"
In response to Reply #0

I expected to see a lot more of you. I gave you every reason to try and kill me initially but I was under the impression towards the end that we had a semi friendly pact happening. Of course, I was still wary when you were around and wouldn't have been suprised if you stabbed me.. but you were one that I wanted to remain on speaking terms with.

Nashakk (Guest)Thu 10-Nov-05 03:33 PM

#42909, "RE: Meh"
In response to Reply #2

For what it's worth, I really enjoyed our talks and our fights. That time you got me next to the footlocker in the keep was memorable. Or how about me catching you off guard in Tir Talath with trip spam? Have any of those fights logged? Great RP, I thought.

Nashakk (Guest)Thu 10-Nov-05 03:33 PM

#42910, "Ugh, that was supposed to go under Karash's post. n/t"
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Diuseti (Guest)Thu 10-Nov-05 12:31 AM

#42903, "Damned!"
In response to Reply #0

Loved Karash to rank around in the 20's and 30's + the way he roleplayed. Quite interesting even though we didn't had power ranking combos (Daggers and necros...hmph)

But yeah, I would had definitly loved to see you Lich and say 'Hey, I made that monster and he's whipping my ass!'

See ya in the fields again, buddy!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42900 Previous topic | Next topic