Subject: "Thanks everyone for the good time." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42790
Show all folders

Hrugald (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 10:58 PM

#42790, "Thanks everyone for the good time."

Well I am gone.

There is a book coming out tuesday I want to read, and I just wasnt having fun any more. RPing was what this char was about, and rping was becoming a chore.

This is my first hero in 8 years of cfing. I am sure it showed.

If I don't leave you a goodbye, I've either forgotten you or have nothing good to say. For all the people who are going to post and tell me how horrible at PK I am, save it. I am well aware of that, and as anyone who spent any time with me should be able to see, I play the game for rp. I pk when it fits.

On to goodbyes.

First!

Seltun

The quest I needed to get into the Inn and finish off our rp wasn't materializing, and you weren't showing up as much, so that rp thread was sort of done. Thanks for everything, I had a ball as a player, and Hrugald the character was head over heels for you. Didn't have much of a choice!

IMMS

Aarn

Jeez what can I say. You were amazing. Thank you -so- much for the ring, and the tat, though I was serious when I was talking about my rage not being enough for it. I didn't really feel like I played both halves of your religion well, just the one half.

Innis

HAH! Thanks for all the booze and the random loving and the daisies.

Shokai

You scared the piss out of me.

Fortress

Ulothyre

When I heard you were about to con die, I knew this chars days were numbered. RPing with you was what kept me going the last 50 hours or so. I had it set in my head that you were going to be captain, and I could follow you. You died and... My char wasn't the same. A real paladin.

Lothari

I had a BALL with you, fatass. Where'd you go? I miss all that rp.

Xilla

Amazing char, a freaking brick. You deserved leadership completely. I will miss talking to you.

Alriac

I as a player was sort of awed by you, and as a char Hrugald thought he could never be an Aarn follower like you were. Amazing char, and straight beast.

Faltarn

For such a freaking powerhouse you are amazingly nice, especially with sharing knowledge. My favorite moments with you were as follows. First, I said something about Seltun and you said "I think this pointy eared one will teach you to drink wine!" That gave me a chuckle. Your song was also excellent.

Tarylean

Thank you for showing me all that you did. So nice about sharing knowledge, you showing me how to get there made one of my cf dreams come to fruition. Thank you.

Roavia

Thanks for showing me everything you did. You taught me more about this game than I can say.

Salvator

I liked you a fair bit, but you seemed to take losing gear hard.

Meagara

IC I liked you plenty. OOC I didn't. I'm not sure why, but your rp always just struck me as very one sided.

Brea

GAH! Healing sleep! Run away! Excellent acolyte.

Bligduum

DWARF! Keep trucking, you should be Maran.

Krazen

I met you around rank 10. I liked you. Even more newbie than me and full of heart. You turned into a spineless gearwhore. Try and not be that, and you will be an excellent cfer. Anyways, the good is more than the bad, and thank you for that.

Kalus

Full of heart, full of heart. Keep trucking, you made me sniffly.

Feichin

Sort of the angstful french poet of shifters. Very good char, but you came to me for advice several times, and I didn't feel in a position to give it. Good char. Glad you started using magic again.

Forsk

I was sad when you died. A real dwarf. You blind in hell was hilarious.

Applicants

Zeirk

Keep trucking, you are patient.

Nashakk

I think I know who you are. Good char, and good fighter.

Heralds

Barduin

HAH! Excellent poem. I hope the quest plays out for you and Alriac. Had some great times.

Tribs

Volicitry

The first tribunal I have liked in years. Excellent char, good rp, full of heart. I thought the touch how you were very level headed when sober but absoultely sloppy when drunk was a good one.

Uncaballed

Kegoni

Hunting your ranking partners and summoning you in the midranks was fun. You are a funny litte gnome.

Kruuank

Best char in cf right now, hands down. This is your first char and better than anything I have ever played. Your third will be leading cabals and getting 100 pks. Amazing, I am overjoyed that a player like you is joining the game.

Harkan

Excellent char, excellent rp. The mud is lessened with you gone.

Mizzarah

Amazing dedication. You have trucked on when 110% of the player base would have deleted. You chose possibly the toughest role ever, knowing it would screw you, and played on. Impressive.

Waldali

Liked you bunches. Was always fun to see you around. Kingpin!

Scion

Gondrak

Seemed more neutral than evil to me.

Empire

Dulmissa

Class act, the best of the bunch. Scary as hell. Title is deserved.

Serduk/Cuucqa

Comended for trucking. You both are below Dulmissa, but far above the rest of the horde. Thank you for having some principals.

Atathurn

I often would gear for straight sv para in hopes neuro would not freeze me. Even with ~ -75 sv para, 90% of the time you would land the big neuro. Dying doesnt scare me much in this game, but it was frustrating playing against you when you had some friends who could lag. Well done.

Battle

Dolza

I loved to hate you. You are a well done character, but I don't think you should be running the cabal. 90% of the villagers I interacted with have copied your rp flat out, and that is just sad.

Iasolar

An unlikely enemy. I think were were pretty good together. Good char.

So long all, and thanks for everything.

I'll be back after feast of crows.

-Larcat

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Thanks everyone for the good time., Lothari (Guest), 09-Nov-05 04:58 AM, #33
Reply damnit!, Barduin (Guest), 08-Nov-05 03:06 PM, #32
Reply RE: Thanks everyone for the good time., Levan (Guest), 07-Nov-05 03:19 PM, #31
Reply Crap!, Aarn, 07-Nov-05 11:22 AM, #30
Reply RE: Thanks everyone for the good time., Alriac (Guest), 07-Nov-05 10:41 AM, #29
Reply A pity, Dolza (Guest), 06-Nov-05 10:54 PM, #28
Reply Well, crap., Meagara (Guest), 06-Nov-05 08:38 PM, #24
Reply Actually... txt, Hrugald (Guest), 06-Nov-05 08:52 PM, #25
     Reply The Tara'bal stuff, Meagara (Guest), 06-Nov-05 10:51 PM, #27
Reply 'Yer ready ta pray wit meh?' Yes, let's say a prayer., Kruuank (Guest), 06-Nov-05 12:45 PM, #18
Reply Info on the book series, Hrugald (Guest), 06-Nov-05 12:54 PM, #19
Reply I'm reading the second book of the series at the moment, DurNominator, 06-Nov-05 03:10 PM, #22
     Reply Three so far (txt), Hrugald (Guest), 06-Nov-05 03:18 PM, #23
Reply About the gangbanging at the end (txt), Hrugald (Guest), 06-Nov-05 12:57 PM, #20
Reply Damn everyone but not one of my favorite dwarf!!!!, Faltarn (Guest), 06-Nov-05 12:41 PM, #17
Reply Really was my first hero! (txt), Hrugald (Guest), 06-Nov-05 01:44 PM, #21
Reply Good times! Good luck with your next!, Feleniel (Guest), 06-Nov-05 08:01 AM, #14
Reply RE: Thanks everyone for the good time., Dulmisa (Guest), 06-Nov-05 06:31 AM, #13
Reply Goodbye Hrugald, son of Hrugald, Endalion (Guest), 06-Nov-05 03:37 AM, #12
Reply bleh nt, Agothus (Guest), 06-Nov-05 02:26 AM, #11
Reply Damn dwarves, Nashakk (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:48 PM, #10
Reply You brat!, Feichin (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:37 PM, #7
Reply RE: Thanks everyone for the good time., Bliggy (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:27 PM, #6
Reply Feast of crows and What Would Hrugald Do?, Hrugald (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:38 PM, #8
Reply Bah..Long Beard, Breallye (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:19 PM, #3
Reply Ill drink to that, Harkan (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:09 PM, #2
Reply Addendum -- Nepenthe, Hrugald (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:04 PM, #1
     Reply Addendum -- Aarn, Hrugald (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:21 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Addendum -- Nepenthe, nepenthe, 05-Nov-05 11:27 PM, #5
          Reply Nepenthe or Drokanaltym @carrionfields.com? nt, Hrugald (Guest), 05-Nov-05 11:41 PM, #9
               Reply I think I get both. (n/t), nepenthe, 06-Nov-05 08:13 AM, #15
                    Reply Email sent. nt, Hrugald (Guest), 06-Nov-05 12:34 PM, #16
                         Reply Damned! I loved you!, Volicitry (Guest), 06-Nov-05 09:53 PM, #26

Lothari (Guest)Wed 09-Nov-05 04:58 AM

#42887, "RE: Thanks everyone for the good time."
In response to Reply #0

Oh, ####. They're all disappearing. I loved Hrugald. He's like... Gumbldink. Dwarves. I think I like dwarves. They're... uh cute.

Good job on Hrugald. I would have liked to explore Silent Tower more with you (though there was a period when you were far too into Silent for my tastes ).

Barduin (Guest)Tue 08-Nov-05 03:06 PM

#42880, "damnit!"
In response to Reply #0

Well played char there, good luck and come back =)

so, one for the road: HAR!

//Barduin

Levan (Guest)Mon 07-Nov-05 03:19 PM

#42854, "RE: Thanks everyone for the good time."
In response to Reply #0

You were a load of fun to be around, and your rampant dwarven RP was a great addition to the Fort. I'll be missing you.

On a side note...Does that make me the last Maran shaman? I shall outlast you all!

AarnMon 07-Nov-05 11:22 AM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42845, "Crap!"
In response to Reply #0

Well damn man, why'd you go and do that?! Messing up my plans.

Anyway, you were a fine follower. I get a lot more people on the "rage" side of things, that only pay token homage to the "dedication" side. You were almost vice versa, and I had no problem with that. You and Alriac were like my dwarven bookends. Great character, very much "dwarfish". I'm sorry you got bored with Hrugald, I'll have to replot my plans now...

Good luck with the next

Aarn!

Alriac (Guest)Mon 07-Nov-05 10:41 AM

#42841, "RE: Thanks everyone for the good time."
In response to Reply #0

Ya Farker! Heh, good char and well done. I'm surprised you said what you said about me considering I though you the more aarn'ish type. Anyhow, good luck and have fun

Alriac

Dolza (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 10:54 PM

#42835, "A pity"
In response to Reply #0

You were the only Fortressite who cracked and attacked me on sight. And you involved a few others in your attacks on me. I thought that was great and I really enjoyed it since I was a little limited in who I was able to attack.

If you loved to hate me and enjoyed our interactions, then I have accomplished what I have set out to do here. I enjoyed our bickerings as well.

About my villager roleplay being copied by other villagers, I am a little lost as to what you mean. I have tried to make Dolza anything but the cookie-cutter villager. Good fights and we'll see you on the next go round.

Dolza

Meagara (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 08:38 PM

#42831, "Well, crap."
In response to Reply #0

"Meagara - IC I liked you plenty. OOC I didn't. I'm not sure why, but your rp always just struck me as very one sided."

Well since you're now the second person who has said this, I obviously still need work on my RPing with others.

I'm guessing specifically that I didn't do a good enough job following other people's storylines (like your Forge)? I did try, but sometimes it seemed like with the limited playing time I have, everything was raid/retrieve/reraid/talk to applicants/advance my own role. That said, I can think of a lot of times I could have interacted with people more, and instead went off alone to gather preps.

I did try to interact with you more after the "Yer in a pissy mood" night, I don't know if you noticed. You asked me several times to help friends of yours level up, and I always tried to do so.

Enough about me, though.

I was very impressed and happy to have a skilled, well RP'd dwarf shaman around. You were the only other hero shaman I saw frequently - I know there are a couple of others but my playing times don't mesh with theirs. You were doing well and I really do think you would have been made Marshall if Ulothrye would have been Captain, and I think that would have kept the Fortress in power for quite a while.

Finding out that this was your first hero makes the quality of your character even more impressive, to me.

I can completely relate to the whole book thing, but then I obsess over a new book in a series so much that I usually have it read in 2 or 3 days. Add in the fact that I have quite a bit of free time during which I CAN'T mud.

Good luck with whatever you decide to roll after your book. Shoot for heroing again, if Hrugald is any evidence of what you are capable of, you and those you interact with will enjoy it.

Hrugald (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 08:52 PM

#42832, "Actually... txt"
In response to Reply #24

Only one person. I was Anondude below

As per the rp stuff.

I didn't mean to sound as harsh as a probably did, I think I said below, and I will reiterate, your RP was VERY high quality.

It was like this though, between the dragon (which it was quite hard to respond to) and the Tara'Bal obsession, conversations didn't seem like an option.

Seriously though, I probably came off as more harsh than I meant to be. I just never felt like I could have a conversation with you like I could many other chars.

As per the "You are in a pissy mood night" yeah I did notice a difference after that

As per the forge thing, nah that didn't bug me at all. I started with that stuff mostly because for my first 50 hours at hero we had nothing to do. Empire was never logging on, etc etc etc. I was just bored basically.

Anyways, I want to reiterate, your RP was high quality, it was the ROLE which didn't seem very conducive to rping interactively. Which I guess is the general problem with posession roles.

Thanks very much for the kind words.

-Larcat

Meagara (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 10:51 PM

#42834, "The Tara'bal stuff"
In response to Reply #25

The Tara'bal obsession was actually something put on me by Aarn, he told me I needed to personally make sure every member of the Fortress knew the story. I got SO sick of telling it. I REALLY appreciated you and Ulothrye talking to so many applicants, and telling them the story for me, because it helped take a lot of my load off.

Anyways, I'm glad you cleared up what you meant, because I read your first comment like you didn't like me, the player, because I didn't roleplay with ya. Glad that wasn't it.

Catch you on the flip side, man.

Kruuank (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 12:45 PM

#42814, "'Yer ready ta pray wit meh?' Yes, let's say a prayer."
In response to Reply #0

I saw this after I got done winning some marks money in no-limit, and I seriously almost cried. Who's going to torment me now? Who's always going to be there to banter with me as I dodge the numerous goodie heroes on?

Thanks for your kind words, but saying I'm the best character on the MUD right now really slights some of the other badass RP/PK characters I've had the pleasure of fighting/traveling with (like Harkan, Mizz, you and Ulothrye). I'm just a newbie who rolled a fire giant and didn't quit out when there were 15 enemies on and no allies. But again, thanks for your kind words, and I'll throw it back at you.

It's really, really a shame I decided to join the Scions in smashing the Fort instead of heroing that one day, because I did really want to have a talk with you when I heroed. It would have explained a lot of my actions, and the direction I was taking the character. I can't say enough about well played you were, straight to the full loot gangbang at the end. Exactly how would have played a dwarf priest of Aarn (except I would have sucked more), it seemed that every time we fought and talked I could actually picture your character in my head. From someone who killed me at rank 15, well, let's just say that a lot of things I did I would not have if not for you.

You should be proud of an effort like this, and hopefully once you finish that book (tell me how it is, I know I need to read it, but busy reading the Dark Tower series right now) you'll be back to torture (in a good way) my characters.

Again, great character, one that I'll always remember. Salut.

Hrugald (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 12:54 PM

#42816, "Info on the book series"
In response to Reply #18

The author is George R.R Martin, and the series is called a Song of Fire and Ice.

First book in the series is Game of Thrones.

When I first moved out of my parents house I had just turned 17 and supported myself for like 6 months selling off my collection of scifi/fantasy first editions, so I'm pretty well versed in the genre.

imho, Martin's series is hands down the best fantasy series ever written, beating out Fritz Leiber and Tolkien easily.

Everyone should read them!

Anyways, thanks for all the fun times.

DurNominatorSun 06-Nov-05 03:10 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42822, "I'm reading the second book of the series at the moment"
In response to Reply #19

Those have been pretty good books so far. How many parts of them are out there(only two of the first ones can be found in the local library here)?

Hrugald (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 03:18 PM

#42824, "Three so far (txt)"
In response to Reply #22

Feast comes out tuesday. It is the fourth. Originally the fourth was so long that they were going to have to chop half of it. Instead of that he is publishing the first half as feast, and the second half as something else. Should be out soonish also, sort of like they did with Neal Stephensons most recent trilogy.

Hrugald (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 12:57 PM

#42818, "About the gangbanging at the end (txt)"
In response to Reply #18

I logged on and like everyone besides Alriac was a ghost, and you and Falun had killed them all.

IC I hated Falun more than anyone except maybe Braeburn or Dolza, so IC Hrugald was pissed as hell, and wanted to get some divine retribution on.

Thanks for recognizing that it was an rp thing rather than horrific assgoblinry on my part

Faltarn (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 12:41 PM

#42813, "Damn everyone but not one of my favorite dwarf!!!!"
In response to Reply #0

>>>For such a freaking powerhouse you are amazingly nice, especially with sharing knowledge. My favorite moments with you were as follows. First, I said something about Seltun and you said "I think this pointy eared one will teach you to drink wine!" That gave me a chuckle. Your song was also excellent.

I hope I am nice even if I would not be "freaking powerhouse". I have a lot of good feelings about you. First of all I do not belive that it is your first hero char in years. I DO NOT BELIVE! You were really nice to have in fights agains out enemy.

You made me laugh or smiling so many times.. I can not even count. Even after whole night of mudding when I was already sleeping before computer you made me smile . Really I began love dwarves and their rp because of you and some other fortress dwarves. One day when I almost deleted because of boring... you, Blig and Alriac made me not to do it. Though you don't even know it but thank you.

Sad I did not have more time to show you all places you wished to be in. Last two weeks I had a lot of work in RL so most of the time I was half-afk.

Errrrr. Good luck with yout next! And I hope we will run on one side once again.

Hrugald (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 01:44 PM

#42820, "Really was my first hero! (txt)"
In response to Reply #17

Which should explain all of my "Can we go here, can we go there" stuff.

I tried to tone it down as I got older, but when I first heroed it was like a kid in a candy store. All this stuff I knew about from years of playing CF that I could finally check out myself.

Thanks again, good times

Feleniel (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 08:01 AM

#42809, "Good times! Good luck with your next!"
In response to Reply #0

Though I didn't see you as you flew up to Hero, we did level together once or twice. I always knew I could count on you to take care of business. And, of course, running through those couple evils in Balator was good fun too, back when we were barely into pk range. Made me remember the phrase 'backpack' and why it's done in all its glory. I knew then you'd be something of a monster.

You'll finish the book and get the hunger to return again. When you do, we'll be waiting for you.

* Feleniel

Dulmisa (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 06:31 AM

#42808, "RE: Thanks everyone for the good time."
In response to Reply #0

I love a grumpy dwarf on the other side of the fence, you seemed to know your #### well enough, sucked to you and Roavia that time in Calandryl. But #### happens I guess. Good luck and come back!

Endalion (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 03:37 AM

#42807, "Goodbye Hrugald, son of Hrugald"
In response to Reply #0

Just as unimaginative as Hrugald the dwarf can be, to name his priest to be son as Hrugald too(Though some humand can be just as unimaginative e.g. George Bush and his son George). Good lastname for a dwarf. Hrugald was a good char, come back with another after the book is read!

Agothus (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 02:26 AM

#42806, "bleh nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Nashakk (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:48 PM

#42804, "Damn dwarves"
In response to Reply #0

I probably AM who you think I am... ####... Well, congrats on a successul char. We had some fun RP. I'm bummed you deleted before we got the chance to hunt together.

Feichin (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:37 PM

#42800, "You brat!"
In response to Reply #0

I can't believe you did that.

You could at least have had a drink with me
before you went. I miss that sort of thing.

I take your description of me as a compliment. I had not
looked at it that way, but I am kind of like that eh?
Well unless I'm hunting then everything is clipped and
terse.

The advice didn't matter man you could have said anything.
You know how hard it is to get a good Rp storyline going
as a shifter? Ask Harkan hehe.
You were supposed to be my 'spiritual advisor' and drinking
buddy! Many were on my 'good friends' list, but I probably
thought of Hrugald as Feichin's best friend.
A shoot the shyte and do shots with kind of friend.
Gonna miss you. I have some hard drinking to do if I'm
going to have a drink to all my fallen friends.

Best of luck with your next. Damn you.
-Fei

Bliggy (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:27 PM

#42798, "RE: Thanks everyone for the good time."
In response to Reply #0

You are kidding me.

All my favorite people are deleting.

There are like two or three maran left...

Ha. You were a crazy good dwarf. Everytime I did something dwarflike, I would have this thought (would Hrugald do it?) and if the answer was Yes, probably, it means it was dwarflike. Except for the daisies. Hah!

Your poem on Dolza was the most beautiful thing I had ever read. Ever.

Damn you. Feast of crows was NOT worth deleting for. Then again, I'm biased, so I didn't like game of thrones and didn't pay much attention to the rest of the series.

Arrrrrrrrgh.

If you had to delete, at least do it for a good book. Like Knife of Dreams.

Hrugald (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:38 PM

#42801, "Feast of crows and What Would Hrugald Do?"
In response to Reply #6

Give the series another chance. I think they are all good, but oddly (this is usually not true at all) in this series the first book was arguably the worst.

About What Would Hrugald Do?

I tried to ask myself that question when I played, and sometimes it led me to some stupid ####.

Read the rest of them!

Breallye (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:19 PM

#42795, "Bah..Long Beard"
In response to Reply #0

You were so fun to interact with. The first I really opened up to with Brea, a blast. Glad you liked her. Wish you stuck around though Long Beard. More with my farewells when she dies, see you around.

Harkan (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:09 PM

#42793, "Ill drink to that"
In response to Reply #0

Echoing what I said in my posts but you rocked. Man, I thought I had a good exuse to delete. A book!!! You are quiting to read a frigging book??!!! I want a copy.

Heh. Take er easy. It was fun.

Hrugald (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:04 PM

#42791, "Addendum -- Nepenthe"
In response to Reply #0

That was the first time I ever went to silent.

The area is mindboggling, and when you make a break through there you are shouting for joy.

I think I was at a point though where getting further was just.. Not happening. Was the mistake I made there permanent? If so, please chage that. It gives each char one shot at trying the place, really, and thats not cool.

Anyways, good stuff.

Hrugald (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:21 PM

#42796, "Addendum -- Aarn"
In response to Reply #1

Can't believe you gave me the lastname.

It was a joke!

Thanks.

nepentheSat 05-Nov-05 11:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42797, "RE: Addendum -- Nepenthe"
In response to Reply #1

You'll probably need to e-mail me for me to answer that question. My playing/observation time was drastically cut down for the last several weeks, so I'm not sure which of several things you might be asking about.

Hrugald (Guest)Sat 05-Nov-05 11:41 PM

#42802, "Nepenthe or Drokanaltym @carrionfields.com? nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

nepentheSun 06-Nov-05 08:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42810, "I think I get both. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #9

b

Hrugald (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 12:34 PM

#42812, "Email sent. nt"
In response to Reply #15

nt

Volicitry (Guest)Sun 06-Nov-05 09:53 PM

#42833, "Damned! I loved you!"
In response to Reply #16

HRUGALD NO! you helped me gain ranks, talked a lot. Rp'd with you! Goin to miss you a whole bunch! Thought youde be the one ta help me gain my pinnacle! Ahh man, Imma goin ta go cry now!

Volicitry

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42790 Previous topic | Next topic