Subject: "(DEL) <None> Kitalmas the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4250
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 16-Jan-02 11:39 PM
Member since 26th Apr 2024
16813 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4250, "(DEL) Kitalmas the Arcane"

Wed Jan 16 23:37:58 2002

7 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Kitalmas perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:130
PK Ratio:12% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kitalmas (Guest) (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-02 11:59 PM

#4251, "RE: (DEL) <None> Kitalmas the Arcane"
In response to Reply #0

Well.... It took to long, but I finally done it, With a little help by the imms... but at last I deleted this char...

What started out as a Emperor wanabe, slowly got boring and useless...
Once in the Arcane sect, I was ranking prety fast until, empire disapears.... then I become inducted to the scions, about 2 min after they where born, and lasted till now...

Soon after the induction, I ranked some more, managed to get to eht 40s... perfected HOLD, and some other usefull spells, and one day later, I lost them all... I had to practice slow, haste, stone, and all other changed spells, kind of boring, since of all them costed tons of mana, and had a very big lag, ( now they changed it) I wanted to get the last spell, got it, and just after that, I got a big Exp hole.

I found out I was worthless to group with, since I had no forms, and my spells costed way to much and now the target had a chance to saving throw, (before they didnt, you casted slow once, soft once, and it went throught)...

So with lots of dedication I mange to gain other rank, and after that another exp hole, and anothes, and another... so never had a chance to hero the char..., the closest I got to ranking, I had a bigger Exp hole just before the last kill...

very hard to rank, when the onlything you can do in the group is haste the groupmates, and spent the rest of the mana trying to slow the damn storm giants, no mana left after the first storm...

After some time, (some moths) they reduce the cost of the spells, made it a little easier, but I had lost all the interest in the char... Mainly holded just couse of the memories of old arcane times, when hold would do the work...

And some roleplay once in a while, yet is hard to do roleplay with the heros, since mostly is done while grouped for exploring and or hunting, things I couldnt do with Kitalmas...

Well anyways, It was fun playing it, specially before the changes, but then again, some others my find it more apealling now than it was before.

To all those I got to know during Kitalmas long (real life), short (char time), since I cant remember maybe someone that remembers Kitalmas can give an opinion...

Wave... Kitalmas first scion.. hehe,

pd. It was either me or that healer, hard to know, since we didnt have cabal channel at first. not even a (scion) on the who list.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4250 Previous topic | Next topic