Subject: "A bad week for Tribunals" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42452
Show all folders

Whelan (Guest)Thu 27-Oct-05 02:53 PM

#42452, "A bad week for Tribunals"

Bad week for the spire. Loosing Kaazra, then Ornerne, then i decide i had enough. Oh well. My first hero, and i have some thanks to give, and some hating to do.

Tribunals:
Ornerne- Never would have heroed without you, loved your character, and had a lot of fun running around getting into trouble.

Fendracorl- I appreciate you helping me out, and giving me good advice, you are deffintely wise.

Seiichi- Thanks for not going to hard on me at the end there, i really just kept getting kind of unlucky.

Dalteric- I appreciated the talk that we had after i marked to two people for looting my corpse in galadon. I deffinetly liked that you gave me a chance to present my argument, and not smite me or something.

Outlanders:
Arminas- Unfortunetly, you were a pretty nice elf, i was wincing when ever i happened to catch you not protected from a bash.... you know cause your so old. I enjoyed the talk that we had, although i didnt present my side of things well, it was still enjoyable banter.

Mharat- I hate you. I hate the commune rot. I hate having to find stuff that gets your con up, and then die anyway and have less con then before. It was fun though, ill give you that.

Urion- I wasnt mad about you killing me when i lost my head there, but it was kind of like the icing on the cake, and i didnt have too many more deaths in me.

Village:
Varthas- I also might not have heroed if it wasnt for you. Thanks

Dolza- You are a bad man.

Fortress:
Arbellyn- I had a lot of fun in our many duels, i wonder what the record would have been there at the end?

Others:
Harkan- I was really interested to see what you were going to do next, what was it all for? I never got that wide copper bracelet from you either.

All in all, this character was a lot of fun, but kind of a nightmare. Pretty much everything that could go wrong did, and i kind of got tired of it. I think im done with warrior tribs for know, after Throrn, Boca and Whelan, it got old. See you in the fields, not too soon though.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: A bad week for Tribunals, Urion (Guest), 29-Oct-05 11:20 AM, #9
Reply Hey good job., Falun (Guest), 28-Oct-05 11:48 AM, #8
Reply RE: A bad week for Tribunals, Platious (Guest), 28-Oct-05 10:30 AM, #7
Reply RE: A bad week for Tribunals, Dalteric, 28-Oct-05 08:11 AM, #6
Reply Tribby, Phaxhedea (Guest), 27-Oct-05 09:08 PM, #5
Reply No mention about me..., Aryze (Guest), 27-Oct-05 04:11 PM, #3
Reply RE: No mention about me..., Whelan (Guest), 27-Oct-05 08:00 PM, #4
Reply RE: A bad week for Tribunals, Varthas (Guest), 27-Oct-05 03:22 PM, #2
Reply Hey! Fergot about meh!, Volicitry (Guest), 27-Oct-05 03:15 PM, #1

Urion (Guest)Sat 29-Oct-05 11:20 AM

#42508, "RE: A bad week for Tribunals"
In response to Reply #0

To be honest that last part of the battle when I came back only lasted like 4 rounds when you told me that I physically went ugh.. because I despise killing people link dead. You were a rather gung hoe fellow I liked that about you(and about that one time near refuge i really didn't touch any of your things at all except sacing the money) But keep on trucking hope to see you back in the fields.

Falun (Guest)Fri 28-Oct-05 11:48 AM

#42485, "Hey good job."
In response to Reply #0

I tried to make sure you got promoted as fast as possible, and I asked..oh geez I forget the exact line..but it was something about you not failing or messing up or letting me down or ill kill you..something like that

anyway you never did, great run

Platious (Guest)Fri 28-Oct-05 10:30 AM

#42482, "RE: A bad week for Tribunals"
In response to Reply #0

Wow, a bad week indeed! I'm going to miss having you around! I was really trying to catch up to you so that we could try and get that belt for you! I felt so bad for what happened. Good luck on your next.

DaltericFri 28-Oct-05 08:11 AM
Member since 26th Jun 2005
82 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42479, "RE: A bad week for Tribunals"
In response to Reply #0

Just Like Boca, you were a dedicated kid. I did notice you doing a bad thing or two pre-induction, but after that things cleared up a lot. And really, at the end of the day I like to see the dedicated newbies getting the job done. Congratulations on heroing, and we'll hope to see you again sometime soon.

Phaxhedea (Guest)Thu 27-Oct-05 09:08 PM

#42469, "Tribby"
In response to Reply #0

Oh, we had a few good scuffles too. Then you ranked way up past me. Well, good character. I liked you. Good luck with your next.

Aryze (Guest)Thu 27-Oct-05 04:11 PM

#42459, "No mention about me..."
In response to Reply #0

The one who "saved" your soul...haha(I am not sure exactly how that worked, ask Innis, he said I didn't have to worry...confusing crap). I could tell you were kind of new, especially when you kept on trying to bash me...I did try to help you when I could, but...it didn't exactly work, oh well. Good luck with your next, and try not to bash me too much.

Whelan (Guest)Thu 27-Oct-05 08:00 PM

#42467, "RE: No mention about me..."
In response to Reply #3

I already wrote to you in your battlefield, sorry for no props. Just by the way, i knew i couldnt bash you, it just became kind of a joke, so i thought i would go with it. By the way, i am pretty sure that some of that poem is from Superman. I think at least.

Varthas (Guest)Thu 27-Oct-05 03:22 PM

#42454, "RE: A bad week for Tribunals"
In response to Reply #0

Well, it was nice to have met you. Could tell you were rather new when you were asking me about the different hand spec moves

Too bad that time that you died, and the mage didn't, but you really really shouldn't have come after me again after that =)

Volicitry (Guest)Thu 27-Oct-05 03:15 PM

#42453, "Hey! Fergot about meh!"
In response to Reply #0

Good to have you serve. Seems that the Tribunals have diffently dimished. Ohh well. Guess Ill die servin the spire alone!!!!! Too many good people died with meh on shift. Glad I coul help you get promoted! Good to have you around.

Volicitry

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42452 Previous topic | Next topic