Subject: "D E D DEAD!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42297
Show all folders

Cruaiden Corb (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 12:31 AM

#42297, "D E D DEAD!"

Ok either Anti-paladins just suck monkey balls now, or I do. It used to be that back in the day you'd load your axe up and then go after chars that you couldnt stand toe to toe with. Now days you have to go after those exact chars to get some charges going. Unless you are Zimel or playing an Ap with some serious back up.. I'l admit it I SUCK. I figured after Forsk, an ap might be a fun try but that wasnt gonna happen from the looks of it. On to goodbyes...

Zebulus: Great rp stuff, thanks for the title, I wish I would have stuck around longer to get some rp mojo going with you. But everytime I'd get requipped and go after big game id wake up at the pit and that got old. Thanks for the chats though, i like where your religion is going.. from what I understand of it anyway.

Scion: Gondrak thanks for the induction, xun the transmuter thanks for the hastes, marek thanks for the shields, everyone else.. oh wait there isnt anyone else. That being said Scion just isnt my thing.

Fortress: Damn there is a lot of you.... partially my fault I guess hehe.

Battle: Seddis you loud mouthed bastard, you always had my number. I came at you with everything I could muster, aura, shield, stoneskin, giant resist, super sized, everytime you tore me a new one. Either I totally forgot how to play an anti-paladin or in the yrs since ive played them, the improvements made to the other classes have passed them by.

Whoufang: Thanks for the fun leveling times, I swear people probably thought we were a perma.

Dezerael: You played a thief to a tee, had I been a duergar I probably would have eaten up half your con by now. But I tried to maintain a steady truce for obvious reasons.

Fun times..

Parv

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I enjoyed our interactions., Sorthian, 27-Oct-05 07:41 AM, #9
Reply RE: D E D DEAD!, Zebulus, 26-Oct-05 01:27 PM, #8
Reply RE: D E D DEAD!, Whoufang (Guest), 25-Oct-05 10:00 AM, #7
Reply Thats a shame, after all those nice gifts too ~, AP-kin (Guest), 24-Oct-05 03:22 PM, #5
Reply Yeh fargin cowerdin mage!, Seddis (Guest), 24-Oct-05 12:36 PM, #4
Reply This also sucks..., Gondrak (Guest), 24-Oct-05 11:07 AM, #3
Reply I have been offering my hand for some time, Abernytee (Guest), 24-Oct-05 03:24 PM, #6
Reply What the hells did ye do to yourself?, Feleniel (Guest), 24-Oct-05 05:07 AM, #2
Reply Just noticed you, Harkan (Guest), 24-Oct-05 04:17 AM, #1

SorthianThu 27-Oct-05 07:41 AM
Member since 08th Dec 2003
19 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42445, "I enjoyed our interactions."
In response to Reply #0

I wish I had logged them.

Cruaiden tells you: I would say I took no pleasure in killing you,
Cruaiden tells you: But it would be a lie.

Such an obvious, cheesy line. But it was delivered in a classic way. I wish you had stuck it out.

I knew you were out of my league and you mostly had a transmuter prepping you but it was fun never-the-less.

Lathillian.

ZebulusWed 26-Oct-05 01:27 PM
Member since 06th Oct 2005
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42432, "RE: D E D DEAD!"
In response to Reply #0

Glad you like the religion. So far you're the only that's done what was asked and put some effort into it. I've got a few followers that are starting out with some rough things, but you're the only to put in the effort. I didn't get to watch you to much, but what I saw wasn't to bad. You did the work and did above average on it. Nice try.

Whoufang (Guest)Tue 25-Oct-05 10:00 AM

#42374, "RE: D E D DEAD!"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were special, and would liked to have seen a scion hero giant ap roam the lands.

AP-kin (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 03:22 PM

#42326, "Thats a shame, after all those nice gifts too ~"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Seddis (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 12:36 PM

#42321, "Yeh fargin cowerdin mage!"
In response to Reply #0

Good fights man, was fun going at it with you, and you
definately were giving me a run, then you just stopped
fighting me altogether. Too bad though, I thought
we were pretty evenly matched, G'luck on the next!

Gondrak (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 11:07 AM

#42316, "This also sucks..."
In response to Reply #0

2nd AP I induct, 2nd deletes on me. I know i stink of cow dung, but please!

Anyhow, I thought you did a great job from what I saw. That thing you showed me was awesome...don't see many old things you've missed after 8yrs in CF. Come back to scion as something else maybe? I need the help....
Gondrak

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 03:24 PM

#42327, "I have been offering my hand for some time"
In response to Reply #3

shame I have not coincided log ins with you lately. I did see cruaiden a good bit though. Still waiting for the call up

-----Abernyte

Feleniel (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 05:07 AM

#42305, "What the hells did ye do to yourself?"
In response to Reply #0

Feleniel was always terrified of you, moreso when you titled. You constantly asked Fel to group.. and she constantly had to tell you no.. there is a very good reason behind it, and someone will figure that out eventually.

You were always interesting to talk to or see, even if Fel was terrified that her skinny hide was going to end up in an axe.

Good luck with your next!

* Feleniel Colporter

Harkan (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 04:17 AM

#42304, "Just noticed you"
In response to Reply #0

After meeting Zebulus I was planning on helping you out a bit, as you were getting close to the goodie pain zone. You had the respect of your peers, (I talk to alot of people), and were feared.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42297 Previous topic | Next topic