Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ukionem the Brazen Warmonger" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42275
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 23-Oct-05 03:56 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42275, "(DELETED) [None] Ukionem the Brazen Warmonger"

Sun Oct 23 15:56:33 2005

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ukionem perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:31

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DurNominatorSun 23-Oct-05 04:23 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42280, "Ack"
In response to Reply #0

I hope Trevor's little goodbye tell didn't trigger this, since it was only done just in case it was deemed as rage delete, which would have given you an echo. Trevor was indeed a throwaway char(though I did make some effort to RP him and deleted when the RP touch to him was lost) and literally thrown away. I wrote about our little encounter as well in Trevors "goodbye" thread.

What wasn't mentioned was that you were a good sportsman with that orc, returning to Trevor the loot you didn't need. Props for that. Orcs can be pretty fun to RP, so I hope you enjoyed it.

Behindtheorc (Guest)Tue 25-Oct-05 07:06 PM

#42389, "RE: Ack"
In response to Reply #1

I had loads of fun with this one, hit like a hammer but I just couldnt get over the fact that he couldnt tank in the least. Maybe thats the way orcs are set up, I dont know. Were never any other orcs around too, well, at my range anyway. And where's the Chieftain? He still round or was it up for grabs er something? Thanks to all who I spent time with and congrats Elves, your a little safer now HAR!

DurNominatorWed 26-Oct-05 01:11 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42410, "Elf blood, man"
In response to Reply #2

Drink it. There are barrels of them hidden somewhere in Thera. It's up to you to find it and heal as much as you need. I didn't find them either.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42275 Previous topic | Next topic