Subject: "(DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4223
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Jan-02 04:30 PM
Member since 11th May 2024
16840 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4223, "(DEL) Tiasharel the Master of War"

Sun Jan 13 16:29:10 2002

1 o''clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Tiasharel perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:157
PK Ratio:7% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War, Tiasharel (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 03:35 PM, #3
Reply Always forgetting the Holy Gnome, eh?, Albaszn (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 05:51 PM, #4
Reply RE: Always forgetting the Holy Gnome, eh?, Tiasharel (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 08:02 PM, #6
Reply Heh, Viornsra (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 07:54 PM, #5
Reply Givin' love, Faelmort (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 02:58 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War, Kahlemarie (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 10:45 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War, Agkkedia (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jan-02 09:42 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War, Angash (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 03:06 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War, Agkkedia (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 08:34 PM, #7

Tiasharel (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 03:35 PM

#4224, "RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I debated with myself for sometime whether or not to even post an epitaph to him. Though he was fun character, I just got raped by the scions at the time. I guess that is what happens when you roll a goodie warrior at the same time that Scions are big time in power. Let's just say I can remember fighting sometimes three maybe four scions at once all by my lonesome and my trusty spear and staff. Not to mention the number of times that I got raped by the Viornsra disease...I kept catching it and never could get rid of it.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the hell out of this stuttering cat and I hope I didn't annoy to many of you or break character on him. I finally deleted when I figured that I was never going to get into Maran. I cannot tell you how many nights I stayed up late hoping to catch a glimpse of the elusive Shokai, never happened though. I did get to interact with a bunch of other immortals and those were all fun, though they never vised to me but my hats off to who ever I bantered with in the Eternal Star for about an hour, just wished I could have convinced you to serve milk...never happened though....and who ever that Immortal was that talked with me outside of Shokai's shrine...you gave me hope for a long time but eventually I lost it.

To those I hung out with often:

Faelmort - My favorite companion, man I enjoyed every minute of our times.

Nosilla - the gnomish killer of high regard, I always hated when you died. God, I felt so bad because of it. I always felt like I had let you down some how. I took great pride in the fact that I had perfected rescue and it always annoyed me when you would flee before I could rescue you and take the blows.

Angash and Agkkedia - I always thought of you guys as being synonimous (sp?) I rarely ever traveled with one you alone, it was always all three of us together. We had a lot of fun, Agkkedia did you ever figure out that quest? I never did.

Kahlemarie - Sorry, I never showed you how to get some cool felar gear, but I hope the hints gave you an idea where to look....take care kitten.

My bane of existence:

Viornsra - God, I don't know how you would do it, but you always found me at the worst or most innopportune time. I be fighting the felar chief, the felar shaman, the ranger ambassador, walking alone somewhere...and all of a sudden I get hit by a vulture. I used to take pride when I get an impalement in before I died the next round, don't think I ever lasted longer that two rounds...well I also enjoyed our few talks as well. By the way, I think you alone were responsible for me losing around 5 or 6 con.

Anyone else I foregot I am sorry.

Take Care

Tiasharel

Albaszn (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 05:51 PM

#4228, "Always forgetting the Holy Gnome, eh?"
In response to Reply #3

Ah well, I did not want to say much since I am still living but you were a great kitty and fun to be around, just a shame we could not have done more together.

Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope we meet again soon.

Honest Alb!

Tiasharel (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 08:02 PM

#4229, "RE: Always forgetting the Holy Gnome, eh?"
In response to Reply #4

Albaszn, my friend the gnomish paladin, I'm sorry to have foregotten you. Yea, we had some good times together, I thought about sticking around longer but with no word from Shokai, I mean not at all, I lost hope. I must have prayed to Shokai probably about 100 times. I never got any idea of whether or not he even knew I existed. So it got tiring after a while, fighting scions with no extra help as a warrior is tough, especially since I could not find any wrathing spears or staffs.

Oh, well no big deal.

I move on.

Good luck with your character though, he is a blast to hang out with....every trip with you was always a barrel of laughs.

Viornsra (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 07:54 PM

#4227, "Heh"
In response to Reply #3

For some reason I did always seem to catch you just with your defenses lax. I rather enjoyed our conversations and fights, except bleeding all the time heh. Going maran definately does seem rough, and I'm sure its especially so on felar applicants. Good luck with your next one.

Faelmort (Guest) (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-02 02:58 PM

#4226, "Givin' love"
In response to Reply #3

Well kitty kat, I'm sorry to see you give up. Maran is not any easy thing to do, and I wish I knew why you weren't inducted. I will say that I haven't seen much proof of Shokai being alive lately.

You were an excellent character and one I think deserved more credit than he got. Keep in touch, man!

BTW this my 21st birthday. I have to stay sober though, because of the upcoming US Open. Ain't that some #####?

Kahlemarie (Guest) (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-02 10:45 AM

#4225, "RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War"
In response to Reply #3

Hey.. sorry to see ya go.. .heh. Yah we did have some good times and you were quite helpful to me i must admit.. As you did disappear on me.. I was wondering what ever happened to ya... heh... Ah well... it was fun.. ya tips I don't remember other than don't mess with the felar bandit chief b/c you will get ya arse whipped which I learned on one occasion.. heh.. was quite the laugh i must admit.. anyways.. keep in touch eh?
rock113@hotmail.com

Agkkedia (Guest) (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-02 09:42 PM

#4230, "RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War"
In response to Reply #0

Another one bites the dust. Well what did you think? Did you have fun at least. I tell ya...I've been playing a looooong time and I think Im leaning away from Maran for a while. Although this last character I think got the most interaction with other players than I have gotten in a while. People actually noticed that I was dead *sniff* Oh well...take care...and see you in the fields again...Im sure of it.

Marcus
marcusandheather@earthlink.net

Angash (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 03:06 PM

#4231, "RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War"
In response to Reply #1

The last of the maran applicants is gone...rest well....and never try that again!...*hehe*

Agkkedia (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 08:34 PM

#4232, "RE: (DEL) <None> Tiasharel the Master of War"
In response to Reply #2

NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!

I will get in again...I swear it. Would be nice if Shokai would reply and say...You guys sucked...or you guys were ok but not quite good enough...Or You guys SUCKED REALLY BAD!

One way or another
*innocent whistle*

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4223 Previous topic | Next topic