Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarylaen Sirfalas the High Wizard ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42188
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Oct-05 02:40 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42188, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarylaen Sirfalas the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Sat Oct 22 02:39:17 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Tarylaen perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:197

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarylaen Sirfalas the High Wiz..., Tarylaen (Guest), 23-Oct-05 02:31 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarylaen Sirfalas the High Wiz..., Trumburum (Guest), 23-Oct-05 06:03 AM, #5
Reply Thank you!, Faltarn (Guest), 23-Oct-05 02:48 PM, #6
Reply Goodbye :(, Lothari (Guest), 22-Oct-05 12:50 PM, #3
Reply why ? (n/t), Trumburum - Fd (Guest), 22-Oct-05 06:02 AM, #1
     Reply I bet it's because of boring. n/t, Faltarn (Guest), 22-Oct-05 07:03 AM, #2

Tarylaen (Guest)Sun 23-Oct-05 02:31 AM

#42235, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarylaen Sirfalas the High Wiz..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I suppose I should probably post something for the people that knew me. I have to admit I was surprised how powerful transmuters were my last two characters I put any time or effort into were both gnome invokers but I think transmuters have the potential to be more dangerous although quite a bit more frail.. anyway I had found myself having less and less time to log on and when I did have the time there was basically nobody to fight and my pk range was full of people in the Fortress, besides I've been wasting time on this game for too long and it's about time I gave it up. My first character was an elf mage in masters called pennywise, I made it to level 26 or 27 before I deleted I think and that was a long, long time ago. My last two characters were invokers Traba and Seph, and both were fun characters to play but I never completely managed to get into the roleplaying thing with this game, it didn't come naturally and often I found myself playing a copy of my last character in a different skin. Due to the time zone I played in any immortal interaction was welcome but definately not counted on but that didn't stop me from having fun. Okay some goodbyes.

Fortress

Meagara, Forsk, Ulothrye, Lothari, that dwarf I gave all that booze too... all good guys, hope you have fun
Faltarn, enjoyed running around with you, too bad we never got to fight many enemies together but you are a very strong warrior.
Sorry if I missed anyone out

Other

Trum, inquisitive gnome... I get the feeling you've learned a lot with your character, enjoyed traveling the times we did.

Enemies

Didn't have any enemies that particularly stuck out in my mind really, Zilopsia (sp?) was probably the one character I fought the most and one on one neither of us was every going to die.

Well that's it, I'm not going to say I won't be back because things can change but we shall see...

Trumburum (Guest)Sun 23-Oct-05 06:03 AM

#42242, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarylaen Sirfalas the High Wiz..."
In response to Reply #4

it was endless lesson of all when we traveled together
thank you, Tarylaen
good luck

Faltarn (Guest)Sun 23-Oct-05 02:48 PM

#42264, "Thank you!"
In response to Reply #4

You have teached me a lot. Thank you for all your help and other stuff. That was great. I think that all you teachings made Faltarn much more deadly. Misfortune we didn't have much pk together.. well one or two times?? I remember only how we killed Zilopsa

Sad to see you delete. Good luck.

P.S. thank you

Lothari (Guest)Sat 22-Oct-05 12:50 PM

#42206, "Goodbye :("
In response to Reply #0

Hey, you'll be missed. You're the deadliest wizard I've ever seen fight. *dumbfounded*. I really think you deserved more recognition than was given, considering how many evils you probably screwed up with the wonderful tranny spells

Trumburum - Fd (Guest)Sat 22-Oct-05 06:02 AM

#42194, "why ? (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Faltarn (Guest)Sat 22-Oct-05 07:03 AM

#42195, "I bet it's because of boring. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42188 Previous topic | Next topic