Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Priestess o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42184
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 21-Oct-05 11:16 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42184, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Priestess of Summer"

Fri Oct 21 23:15:44 2005

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Quarena perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:167

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..., Quarena_ (Guest), 22-Oct-05 07:00 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..., Ornerne (Guest), 22-Oct-05 09:13 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..., Quarena, 26-Oct-05 12:29 AM, #9
     Reply Oh goodness!, Phaxhedea (Guest), 23-Oct-05 01:05 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Oh goodness!, Quarena, 26-Oct-05 12:30 AM, #10
     Reply Silly elf., Atchertene (Guest), 23-Oct-05 02:42 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Silly elf., Quarena, 26-Oct-05 12:31 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..., Tanr (Guest), 23-Oct-05 05:54 PM, #5
     Reply Bah!, Salvator (Guest), 24-Oct-05 08:09 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Bah!, Quarena, 26-Oct-05 12:33 AM, #12
     Reply Of course you will be missed..., Orpiato (Guest), 25-Oct-05 01:49 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Of course you will be missed..., Quarena, 26-Oct-05 12:35 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..., Innis, 25-Oct-05 10:18 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..., Quarena, 26-Oct-05 12:37 AM, #14
     Reply I just noticed the deletion..., Yman (Guest), 03-Nov-05 10:59 AM, #15
          Reply RE: I just noticed the deletion..., quarena_ (Guest), 03-Nov-05 05:52 PM, #16

Quarena_ (Guest)Sat 22-Oct-05 07:00 PM

#42213, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, another fun run. I have to admit...I like the tribunals deep down, they do something none of us wants to do, and to bring some type of conflict, is even better. I liked everyone I met except a certain mage... . Keep trucking Tribbys.

Outlanders was fun, first one, and I am sure I will be back, sooner or later. Learned alot of the barter system that I will take with me when I play my next several charactors. Knew a few people, doubt anyone will miss me, whoever does, say something and I promise not to be too harsh.

Innis, great second run with a follower, just lost all type of interest with her, sorry

-Cyth

Ornerne (Guest)Sat 22-Oct-05 09:13 PM

#42216, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..."
In response to Reply #1

One thing I can say, you sure were a pain in the neck sometimes... Heh, always a good time though. I didn't spend too much time talking to you, but you seemed a cool char. Well, take care and good luck with your next!

QuarenaWed 26-Oct-05 12:29 AM
Member since 10th Oct 2005
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42403, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..."
In response to Reply #2

I liked you alot. When I was wanted and you were around, I knew I would get some action. Keep it going, I do like Tribbys deep down .
Oh, that death at the huntress...pure luck.

Phaxhedea (Guest)Sun 23-Oct-05 01:05 AM

#42233, "Oh goodness!"
In response to Reply #1

I really liked Quarena. She had a very likeable personality and seemed to really handle herself well. Thanks for all the help! You were wonderful and I look forward to playing with other characters of yours in the future.

QuarenaWed 26-Oct-05 12:30 AM
9 posts
#42404, "RE: Oh goodness!"
In response to Reply #3

You were pretty good too, liked Phax, keep it up.

Atchertene (Guest)Sun 23-Oct-05 02:42 AM

#42237, "Silly elf."
In response to Reply #1

Egad! I know there aren't many of us but Atch, at least, will miss your daring rescues. Quarena was well played and fun, but I'm sure playing a healer with nobody to heal can be tedious. Good luck with your next.

QuarenaWed 26-Oct-05 12:31 AM
9 posts
#42405, "RE: Silly elf."
In response to Reply #4

I loved it when you were around, and when we did things together. You made my night a little more fun. Nice to know what a hero ranger can do though...I am not disappointed or surprised. Take care, have fun.

Tanr (Guest)Sun 23-Oct-05 05:54 PM

#42287, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..."
In response to Reply #1

Watched you come up and had some fun with you around even if we weren't the most effective retrieval/raiding combo the realm has ever seen. If we'd had a single warrior amongst us we'd have been something fierce indeed.

Good luck with the next one.

Salvator (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 08:09 AM

#42308, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #1

We had talked IC about how you were ready to cross over, and I'm sad to see it happened. I had enjoyed our rp in the Glade those several times, even though it usually ended up with you sneaking out of the room and me left talking to empty air.

Good luck, and keep the faith.

Sal

QuarenaWed 26-Oct-05 12:33 AM
9 posts
#42406, "RE: Bah!"
In response to Reply #6

Only you could pull me off the total anti-dwarf mindset. I liked you, and was happy you kept moving up in the religion. And look where you are now..keep it going . There is a line between Innis's religion and the Fort/Outlanders. I saw that with Cyth, and lost it with Quarena, keep going, you will go far.

Orpiato (Guest)Tue 25-Oct-05 01:49 AM

#42363, "Of course you will be missed..."
In response to Reply #1

That is one less goodie in Outlander I can get to despise me. We had a great talk that one night in between raids, where I think you really started to understand my character. It is hard playing one of the few evils in a goodie dominated cabal, so I took it upon me to try and get you all to challenge your own beliefs. Hope I did something like that.. though you challenged me back to get my head on straight.

Anyways, sorry for the late post, but rather late than never.

QuarenaWed 26-Oct-05 12:35 AM
9 posts
#42407, "RE: Of course you will be missed..."
In response to Reply #7

Creepy bard...didn't talk to you overly too much when we didn't have anything in common to do, ie, raiding, retrieving. But I did mean when I said, be a voice in the refuge.

InnisTue 25-Oct-05 10:18 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42399, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah...what a pain you are.

Be well.

innis@carrionfields.com

QuarenaWed 26-Oct-05 12:37 AM
9 posts
#42408, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quarena Shrianala the Prieste..."
In response to Reply #8

A pain...that was Quarena . Just imagine how much more of a pain I can be if I ever follow you again..could be interesting. My next outlander will be about five times better in the rp aspect of the cabal, I promise

-Cyth

Yman (Guest)Thu 03-Nov-05 10:59 AM

#42678, "I just noticed the deletion..."
In response to Reply #1

From everyone elses accounts of you, you seemed to be well roleplayed. Sadly, that wasn't my impression of you at all. You helped a neutral ranger attack me in my early twenties. I asked you why you would help someone not of the light attacking a good person, you gave me some rhetoric about slavery and whatnot (which is actually pretty counter to my role, but thats for another time). I don't interact with you for another thirty some levels, but I never forgot about what you had done either.

Cut to the hero range. I find you in request lag, vulnerable and alone. Instead of giving you the beatdown you so richly deserved, I lay a little verbal smackdown about "If I was of your low character, I would kill you while you are helpless. Remember this." and leave you alone. You immediately after that started gating to me and attacking me, even going into the Chasm and ignoring the actual evils there and focusing on me.

I just didn't see any of your actions as being anything but completely counter to the religion you were a tatted titled follower of. You may not like that accessment, and it may not be the popular opinion of you, but thats what I saw. In fact thats ALL I saw, since I had no other interactions with you. You may have been stand out 99% of the time and a spiffy person and shining example of goodness, but you showed me none of that.

You once said "How am I supposed to remember every second of my characters life" or something to that effect, but if you don't think a goodly person who adheres to a religion that basically forbids what you were doing SHOULD take that sort of thing to heart then I don't know what is. How you managed to get by without a smackdown for your actions is beyond me.

quarena_ (Guest)Thu 03-Nov-05 05:52 PM

#42690, "RE: I just noticed the deletion..."
In response to Reply #15

Well, to keep it rather short and sweet, the ranger was an outlander too, if I remember correctly, and if I also remember correctly, he was already aura for whatever reason. I don't think I healed him during the fight, but hey, I might be wrong. I don't run around with detect good up all the time, and a conjurer is not on an outlander list of best friends. Sure, the little inncident later on in our hero range could of been seen by two perspectives. Yours and mine, which by the way, we are both right. And the conflict of being a goodie, with religion and roleplay, but having to fight lightwalkers on occasion, is not easy to deal with. It has been done before though, Goodie Tribunals, and Goodie Outlanders. And just for your piece of mind, she did cross the line and had a little lecture about it from Innis. Have fun

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42184 Previous topic | Next topic