Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Patatran the Timid, Obsessed With Thin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42020
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 13-Oct-05 12:52 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42020, "(DELETED) [None] Patatran the Timid, Obsessed With Things That Sparkle"

Thu Oct 13 12:53:28 2005

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Patatran perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:385

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Patatran the Timid, Obsessed With ..., Annie Nimmety (Guest), 19-Oct-05 12:53 AM, #4
Reply To be fair:, Valguarnera, 19-Oct-05 06:57 AM, #5
     Reply Yea that requested his hummingbird pendants back..., Laearrist, 19-Oct-05 09:54 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Yea that requested his hummingbird pendants back..., nepenthe, 19-Oct-05 10:29 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Yea that requested his hummingbird pendants back..., Isildur, 19-Oct-05 11:03 PM, #8
                    Reply RE: Yea that requested his hummingbird pendants back..., Isildur, 19-Oct-05 11:03 PM, #9
                         Reply Log Request (nt), Zharradam (Guest), 19-Oct-05 11:31 PM, #10
                         Reply Seconded n/t, N b M (Guest), 19-Oct-05 11:59 PM, #12
                         Reply RE: Log Request (nt), Isildur, 20-Oct-05 12:47 AM, #13
                         Reply Salt, meet wounds., nepenthe, 19-Oct-05 11:34 PM, #11
Reply Funniest PBF ever. n/t, Eskelian, 18-Oct-05 10:52 AM, #1
     Reply I think that empire assassin had it, Xaannix- (Guest), 18-Oct-05 11:11 AM, #2
     Reply Aarns still slightly ahead with best comments ever...he..., Lightmaged (Guest), 18-Oct-05 12:32 PM, #3

Annie Nimmety (Guest)Wed 19-Oct-05 12:53 AM

#42107, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Patatran the Timid, Obsessed With ..."
In response to Reply #0

Patatran HAS to have set some kind of record, if not several. He's the first "complete sissy" I've seen, 385 hours and only one PK (despite having every kick perfected)(despite having good gear)... just... wow...

ValguarneraWed 19-Oct-05 06:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42109, "To be fair:"
In response to Reply #4

He did inspire the creation of a new tool for immortals designed expressly for characters who mass-request gear, then stare at it in their guilds, effectively taking it out of circulation for all the people who are actually, you know, playing.

Idle hoarding is not a style of play we want to encourage, and we're a little better equipped to deal with it from here forward.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

LaearristWed 19-Oct-05 09:54 AM
289 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42117, "Yea that requested his hummingbird pendants back..."
In response to Reply #5

thing looked kinda cool. I'm guessing this is what you're talking about. I was wondering how come I hadn't seem Meagra or Forsk with hummingbird pendants.... guess now I know where they were.

nepentheWed 19-Oct-05 10:29 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42129, "RE: Yea that requested his hummingbird pendants back..."
In response to Reply #6

I have to admit I thought it was comical that Patatran's response to the request of the person (mob) who was kindly enough to lend him the pendants asking for them back for his crusade was to begin telling people that the imms were forcing him to delete, and then to in fact delete.

Then again, I'm easily amused.

Seriously, folks! There are fifty ways to take even that response-to-legendary-gear-whoring/hoarding situation and make something golden out of it. That wasn't it.

IsildurWed 19-Oct-05 11:03 PM
5969 posts
#42130, "RE: Yea that requested his hummingbird pendants back..."
In response to Reply #7

I can't believe I died to this guy. Man I suck.

IsildurWed 19-Oct-05 11:03 PM
5969 posts
#42131, "RE: Yea that requested his hummingbird pendants back..."
In response to Reply #8

And yes. I realize that makes me his only pk. Woe is me.

Zharradam (Guest)Wed 19-Oct-05 11:31 PM

#42132, "Log Request (nt)"
In response to Reply #9

N b M (Guest)Wed 19-Oct-05 11:59 PM

#42134, "Seconded n/t"
In response to Reply #10

IsildurThu 20-Oct-05 12:47 AM
5969 posts
#42135, "RE: Log Request (nt)"
In response to Reply #10

Don't have the log, but I can recap it. I attacked him and a healer. He was sanc'd. Rather than try and kill the healer, I thought I could take him out anyway, through sanc, with the healer healing. Almost did. Died to the old owaza+msk combo. Not sure why I stuck around as long as I did.

nepentheWed 19-Oct-05 11:34 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42133, "Salt, meet wounds."
In response to Reply #9

You forgot to add that it was his only PK in 385 hours. In all that time, you were the only person he could manage to kill.

(It's not really that bad. We all have our fluke deaths and days when we're not so sharp. You have to see the humor in it, though.)

EskelianTue 18-Oct-05 10:52 AM
2023 posts
#42099, "Funniest PBF ever. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Xaannix- (Guest)Tue 18-Oct-05 11:11 AM

#42100, "I think that empire assassin had it"
In response to Reply #1

better I think. THe one who assassinated his war master, i forget what his name was.

Lightmaged (Guest)Tue 18-Oct-05 12:32 PM

#42101, "Aarns still slightly ahead with best comments ever...he..."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42020 Previous topic | Next topic