Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ornargra Avdergrom the Lady of the Und..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41997
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 12-Oct-05 12:36 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41997, "(DELETED) [None] Ornargra Avdergrom the Lady of the Underworld, Spymaster of Blackclaw, Anathema to the Empire"

Wed Oct 12 12:38:35 2005

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ornargra perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:110

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Buh Bye, Ornargra (Guest), 12-Oct-05 12:54 PM, #1
     Reply There's still that temper which could use some work, Brae (Guest), 12-Oct-05 02:08 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Buh Bye, Maleafram (Guest), 12-Oct-05 03:06 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Buh Bye, Khasotholas, 12-Oct-05 04:48 PM, #4
     Reply F*** F*** F***, Kruuank (Guest), 12-Oct-05 04:51 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Buh Bye, Isildur, 12-Oct-05 10:18 PM, #6
     Reply Slippery when wet, Phaxhedea (Guest), 12-Oct-05 11:50 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Buh Bye, Dulmisa (Guest), 13-Oct-05 09:07 AM, #8

Ornargra (Guest)Wed 12-Oct-05 12:54 PM

#41998, "Buh Bye"
In response to Reply #0

I was the only imperial that logged on day or night so I made a move for the Shadow Lord seat and as you can see it didn't turn out too well. I learned a lot playing my first neo thief this high and my first trapper thief, this was also my first ever shadow. Trappers are a hell of a lot stronger than people give them credit for but its rough having to rank so high to make traps work while every other path gets plenty to work with thru every range; I toasted every thief that fought me. Shield block goes a long way when you need it, weapontrip is very nice to lag flying people but doesn't appear to lag very long and its treated like a bash with protective shield. Waylay was toned down so much that it is only useful to stop someone running by you long enough to get a command off before they hit you (better than stepping out of the shadows to spam something) which does have its use but when i fought aethers thief he could waylay long enough to clean out my inventory and backstab me (Is this something else he ruined?). All in all I dont' feel like any specific goodbyes except to the immortals that interacted with me; I had no cabal to interact with or to promote me but getting a lastname, spymaster position without asking for it, promotion by an imm and the interaction kept me enjoying the character that was very tough to play while Empire was so weak and only one other imperial would ever log in. It was also difficult because this hospital internet cut out and disconnected me several times a day and for an hour at a time at some points and causd deaths.
I learned enough to call this a successful character and my attempts at roleplaying are getting me more enjoyment out of my chars.

Zheesus

Brae (Guest)Wed 12-Oct-05 02:08 PM

#41999, "There's still that temper which could use some work"
In response to Reply #1

Here's what happened in Hamsah. I saw you standing out in the open at the center of the market. Not knowing much about trapper thieves, I thought you had stepped out to lay a trap. I did dash-bash, pincer. You were dead. I didn't realize you were link dead, I just assumed you were in trap lag until I got there and then perma-lagged.

Good luck on the next, and all that crap.

Maleafram (Guest)Wed 12-Oct-05 03:06 PM

#42001, "RE: Buh Bye"
In response to Reply #1

Damn! This sucks, now there is only 2-3 evils on in the evenings in the 30-40 range! Was good working with you, though I can feel your pain with those disconnects. When we were fighting the elves and you kept having it happen, we were talking about finding another, we looked and said oh ####, keep him. Everyone who we could group with was a freaken goodie! And about the other day when you claimed I was stalking you, I wasn't, trust me. I had enough lightwalker to hunt and I didn't want to alienate anyone who I might need to group with in the future. Unfortunately, the game balance between good and evil made it impossible for me to tell you to go to hell, even if my roleplay made me want too. Hope to see you again, and thats why I bailed out of Empire with my last character. One empirial versus 5-10 fortressites sucks.

KhasotholasWed 12-Oct-05 04:48 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42003, "RE: Buh Bye"
In response to Reply #1

Watched you a good bit. Nice roleplay, nice job as a Shadow. I could see you itching to try and take the shadow lord seat, but was surprised to see you tried it so soon. Solid all around job.

Kruuank (Guest)Wed 12-Oct-05 04:51 PM

#42004, "F*** F*** F***"
In response to Reply #1

First of all, I was wondering why the hell you would disconnect every minute or so (which would have been funny if it wasn't such bad timing at times). Hope you health stays good man, tell Death to get the f*** out of here.

Second, you and an assassin who shall remain nameless had the tightest RP of any characters I have interacted with (except Hrugald, f*** you Hrugald ) My pitiful RP was elevated every time we traveled together. That time I pincered that imperial assassin and you guys smacked me down has to be one of the most frustating moments in any MUD I have ever played. I was way too lit and my girlfriend kept asking me to come to bed, and, well...

Third, Dude, you and a few others are the only people to know my pain. I logged on last night with 13 people in my pk range, not a single one evil. A couple neutrals who I eventually conned into ranking with me were the only people who didn't want my blood. Oh wait, my bad, there was a scion who was pissed at me because of the last time I grouped with you(damn those trees hit hard) on, but he logged off once the goodies got their war party together. It really sucks to lose an ally at a time like this, especially a well RP-ed well played one.

Salut.

IsildurWed 12-Oct-05 10:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42006, "RE: Buh Bye"
In response to Reply #1

From the perspective of a groupmate, you were one bossy s.o.b.

Phaxhedea (Guest)Wed 12-Oct-05 11:50 PM

#42010, "Slippery when wet"
In response to Reply #1

You were a slippery thief. Thanks for all the fun times, and I enjoyed coming after your groups by my lonesome. Not much a trapper thief can do against a shaman, though. Good luck on your next!

Dulmisa (Guest)Thu 13-Oct-05 09:07 AM

#42017, "RE: Buh Bye"
In response to Reply #1

I think you could atleast ranked into hero range before trying to claim my position. As it was I had someone covering my back and I thought if he did it once, he'll do it again. Anyway I liked having you around so it was a pity you could keep yourself a bit cool, I should die of sooner rather than later. Do come back to the DarkSide, cause we are hopelesly loosing right now. Yeah and solid rp and that shizzle.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41997 Previous topic | Next topic