Subject: "(DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Captain o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41928
Show all folders

Forsk (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 06:11 PM

#41928, "(DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Captain of the Brigade"

Well I kinda new this was coming and I am guessing some of the players in game knew it was coming. I had tried to do something in game to which I got a response that I had expected. That being said I pretty much did everything I wanted to do with this character and enjoyed every bit of it. So here go my goodbyes.

For starters: Immortals
Thanks to everyone for all the interaction and all the little pats on the had that you guys gave me through the levels. Going all the way to level 28 when I got my first virtue for a fight against Dukreg, to the dream someone sent my way. I had a great time with this char, thanks a bunch folks. Shokai you were never around but still found time to make me captain and toss some tidbits over CB. Aarn you crazy dwarf, that was a great cask of brew you gave me heh I really enjoyed its effects. Corrlaan, thanks for the pep talks and the good luck visit before we ran into hell. On to the rest..

Fortress: To my possee growing up, Laurendia, Irespal, Laurendia, Dorn, you guys were a load of fun. Faltarn, Tarylaen, man you guys put in more effort in trying ot get me defiance than I did. Heh thanks for the hard work, I appreciated it. BTW faltarn you are a freakin beast man, I would have hated to be one of the guys fighting you. Xilla my bitch healer, was good having you around, same goes to the storm giant healer, Ladia i think I was a little harsh with you and it was mostly the dwarf rp and not anything that the character had against yours. Meagara, damn you is all I can say. Everything about your char rocks, the meaningless sexist banter about your cooking was hilarious, you had me laughing more than once I enjoyed our interaction and you know I wished I was half the leader you were. You nailed the whole leadership thing. All the crazy dwarves in the fort, you bastids keep on trucking you hear.

Empire: Bleh we had some bitter bitter fights, Yagharek and me went toe to toe i dont know how many times. In the end I think yagh and co got a lot more kills on me, but I got them when it mattered. Aurilinius you rocked the bard, I cant say more than I already did under your thread. Dukreg... great fights man great fights. I just wished that more imperials would be willing to stand out of the crowd even if it meant taking one right on the chin.

Scions: Gondrak, Ucer, Zilopza, Marek.. nice fights kids real nice. Gondrak, Ucer that was the most frustrating death I have ever had. heheh.

Tribs: Damn I got wanted a lot, it all started way back with Zimel and then later continued with Kaazra and falun. Heh I kept expecting the right hand of shokai to come down and smack me for getting wanted as much as I did. But I felt like I kept it in role and did what a maran paladin should be doing. Kaazra we had some great fights, you got me a few times I got you. Jarfazzar, you big queer giant you. You are a freaking beast, never have I been ####housed by anyone like you did me. Seiichi, loved our interactions even the ones at the bitter bitter end, part of me hated you for all that but still I remember the good ol days. Falun only one in trib that I have absolutely no love for, oppertunistic play it safe at all times, never saw you take any risks, god forbid you lose your crappy set, and trust me its not that good.

Outlander: No one really to mention my interactions with you guys were pretty limited, you left me alone and I left you guys alone.. well for the most part.

Battle: All the evil ragers, we mixed it up a little. But secrectly I was always cheering for you guys. Glad to see that whole thing with empire went away that was annoying.

Well im runing out of steam here, I know in 400 hours of playing I am missing a hella lot of people. So please drop me a line and il respond if you have anything to add. Thanks for the good times everyone, Forskin signing out.

And yeah I knew my name was stupid, both first and last.

Much Love
Parv

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for the induction!, Dhurin (Guest), 14-Oct-05 04:27 PM, #22
Reply Fargin bastid you are!, Faltarn (Guest), 11-Oct-05 07:33 PM, #21
Reply Imms any chance of seeing the rest of Forsk's Immortal ..., Meagara (Guest), 11-Oct-05 01:13 PM, #20
Reply Freakin Wrath Monster!!!, Cuucqa (Guest), 11-Oct-05 09:05 AM, #19
Reply BAH!!!, Pendragon_Surtr, 10-Oct-05 11:45 PM, #16
Reply I'll miss you, Hrugald (Guest), 10-Oct-05 03:08 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..., Baltherias (Guest), 10-Oct-05 12:52 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..., Forsk (Guest), 10-Oct-05 11:57 PM, #18
Reply RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..., Dulmisa (Guest), 10-Oct-05 09:56 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..., Forsk (Guest), 10-Oct-05 11:54 PM, #17
Reply Die!, Sarmas (Guest), 10-Oct-05 01:49 AM, #12
Reply I knew it *mutter*, Meagara (Guest), 09-Oct-05 10:18 PM, #10
Reply RE: I knew it *mutter*, Forsk (Guest), 09-Oct-05 10:37 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..., Harkan (Guest), 09-Oct-05 09:13 PM, #9
Reply You were a naughty naughty paladin., Ixullathan (Guest), 09-Oct-05 07:57 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..., Feichin (Guest), 09-Oct-05 07:53 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..., Forsk (Guest), 09-Oct-05 08:02 PM, #8
Reply Adios. You were definetly the most notorious criminal o..., Kaazra (Guest), 09-Oct-05 07:00 PM, #3
Reply Yes sorry about that., Falun (Guest), 09-Oct-05 06:59 PM, #2
Reply rest of log here:, Falun (Guest), 09-Oct-05 07:12 PM, #4
Reply RE: Yes sorry about that., Forsk (Guest), 09-Oct-05 07:13 PM, #5
Reply CHEEEEEEEEEEEERS!, Zilopza. (Guest), 09-Oct-05 06:20 PM, #1

Dhurin (Guest)Fri 14-Oct-05 04:27 PM

#42045, "Thanks for the induction!"
In response to Reply #0

We only grouped once and hardly ever talked, but at least you inducted Dhurin. Freaking good work
From what I hear you were real solid. I hope your next character is as good. Have fun.

Faltarn (Guest)Tue 11-Oct-05 07:33 PM

#41987, "Fargin bastid you are!"
In response to Reply #0

I knew it is coming with all your deaths in last days but hell... how dare you to delete?!

If to be serious... I think you were best of my leaders during all the time of my mudding. Yes I wished place of Captain but after you got it and we ran together like crazy agains the imperials... Man I loved you so much that I was ready to get defiance as many times as you need.

There is a lot of things I wish to tell but I cann't find the words for it.

Good luck with your next!

Meagara (Guest)Tue 11-Oct-05 01:13 PM

#41982, "Imms any chance of seeing the rest of Forsk's Immortal ..."
In response to Reply #0

Looks like his PBF got chopped.

Cuucqa (Guest)Tue 11-Oct-05 09:05 AM

#41978, "Freakin Wrath Monster!!!"
In response to Reply #0

like everyone else, I give you mad props for just always being in there swinging. I definitely saw some new paladin sups work from you that I had never seen which was cool. Seeing you standing at the palace gates with a tranny at your side was time to exit stage right for me, even with protection up your sups ate me alive.
Can't wait to see whats next, maybe an Imperial since it's usually me and dodging packs of Maran lately!

Pendragon_SurtrMon 10-Oct-05 11:45 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41970, "BAH!!!"
In response to Reply #0

I liked your char as Silthnik, so after I rage deleted, I made another char to try to get into Fortress, was hoping to have some interactions with you, and you go and delete!! Ah well, you played a solid dwarven paladin and had some good times as Silthnik. Good luck on your next.

Hrugald (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 03:08 PM

#41955, "I'll miss you"
In response to Reply #0

I always like to have a char of a similar race/rp whose just ####ing BETTER than me above me in a cabal. Give me someone to rp with, and look up to IC. With you gone I'll probably get uninducted for mouthing off.

You were a fuking DWARF!

Props.

Baltherias (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 12:52 PM

#41951, "RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh, come on. I'm not even worth a comment? $#%*$@ dwarves! I enjoyed our fights, course I always enjoyed beating on the Tribunals and Imperials more. Always made things interesting when you knew your "allies" were only allies because you hated someone else more. I've even had to side with the Emperor against people before. Working three jobs now and moving, I haven't even had time to get internet set up again, and so...no playing. Hopefully I don't auto any time soon...then I can go beat on your friends, mwahaha!

Anyways, see you again soon hopefully.

Forsk (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 11:57 PM

#41972, "RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..."
In response to Reply #14

Can I tell you how much I hate primordial vengeance? Jesus freaking christos. You and I had a lot of damn fights, mostly around the fort a couple times we even find ourselves allied in a weird little way. Mainly both of us taking on empire knowing full well that if things in imperial lands quieted down we would be on each other like white on rice. I had a great time interacting with you, both from a pk and an rp perspective.

Forsk

Dulmisa (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 09:56 AM

#41949, "RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..."
In response to Reply #0

You took my SET away and I love you for that, mad props and the jizzle.

Forsk (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 11:54 PM

#41971, "RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..."
In response to Reply #13

Can't believe I forgot to mention you. We had a lot of fights, a lot of deaths on my part too. Oddly enough I feared you more when you were outside of the big imperial gang than when you were in it. As far as your set.. a part of me really wanted to give it all back to you but since I had died the night before and gotten back nada I didnt feel like being generous. Just the same, you are one pimpin assassin, keep up the nastiness. You are doing great..

Forsk

Sarmas (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 01:49 AM

#41947, "Die!"
In response to Reply #0

Heh you did good. Seein how our first meeting went, you stealing my #### then me killing you for it, then you sackin what was left of my ####, i was pissed off. Didn't have enough time on to do any serious ranking and get to your level, i woulda liked to continue where we left off there in imperial lands .

Yes I did set you up but I died in the process too

Meagara (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 10:18 PM

#41943, "I knew it *mutter*"
In response to Reply #0

"Meagara, damn you is all I can say. Everything about your char rocks, the meaningless sexist banter about your cooking was hilarious, you had me laughing more than once I enjoyed our interaction and you know I wished I was half the leader you were. You nailed the whole leadership thing. "

Yeah, between the cooking thing, and your "love of bovine", I had a lot of fun verbally. Fighting alongside you was great too.

As for you being half the leader I was...I disagree. I think you inspired a lot more than I do.

In any case, I'll miss you a lot. Well done all around. Thanks for everything.

Forsk (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 10:37 PM

#41944, "RE: I knew it *mutter*"
In response to Reply #10

Not sure if I inspired more or not, but il give there. You still did a lot more of the grunt work that is involved as a leader. And i am sure everyone else saw that as well. It was a lot of fun though you will be missed. Good luck with leadership

Harkan (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 09:13 PM

#41942, "RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..."
In response to Reply #0

I would have liked to have more interactions. I was surprised at how often you would die, but I guess you play ballsy. That last time I saw you logged in I think you died 5 times, and I knew something must be up. I tried to stir some #### up and annoy you a bit, but dont think ever got anything going. I cant recall fighting you more than once and from what I remember, you were pretty tough. My only advice, take it easy taking on groups, a shield pally is not going to win.

I got to travel alot with you with a previous char of mine. Ranked up abit, and did some hunting, and you were cool. Take care.

Ixullathan (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 07:57 PM

#41939, "You were a naughty naughty paladin."
In response to Reply #0

which means you were always fun to have around the cities. Inappropriate but fun none the less. I have to admit I was worried you were going to get yourself killed by con death the way you died so much after first making captain hence why I wanted to have the little talk with you at the Inn. I don't know if it had any effect but up til the very end there were alot less forsk corpses around thera that I could see. Later you broke the law so much I wanted to make more little forsk corpses all around Thera. Funny how cyclic things are. Have fun and as always, good luck with the next.

--Ix

Feichin (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 07:53 PM

#41938, "RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..."
In response to Reply #0

You were awesome captain, wish I has seen you in action in the younger days. best of luck with your next.

Forsk (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 08:02 PM

#41940, "RE: (DELETED) Forsk Ironhorse Avatar of Guerric, Capta..."
In response to Reply #6

You had the strangest RP for a shapeshifter, but ive seen it done before and it can be pretty cool if done right. Die less level more thats all I can say.

Forsk

Kaazra (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 07:00 PM

#41931, "Adios. You were definetly the most notorious criminal o..."
In response to Reply #0

The one good thing about fighting you is that I could always count on you to get warranted You were always a challenge and your saves made it very very hard to fight you. You were a great character, and people like me will breathe a sigh of relief now that you're gone. I Hope your next character is as fulfilling as this one was.

Falun (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 06:59 PM

#41930, "Yes sorry about that."
In response to Reply #0

I'm really sorry I was not one of the guys who fell for the..summon to lock room..dispel and curse routines... =(

At least I dont have to carry around so many translucence potions!:

964[]975[]709[]16421 People near you:
Christa Market Square
Wralf Trade Road
Shattazar The Wizard's Shop
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk High Road
(PK) Falun High Road
Suriv High Road

964[]975[]709[]16421 Forsk has arrived.

964[]975[]709[]16421
Forsk leaves east.

964[]975[]709[]16421
Forsk has arrived.

964[]975[]709[]16421
You yell 'Die, Forsk, you sorcerous dog!'
Forsk narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Forsk raises his hands to the heavens calling forth the light!
You are seared by the light of the heavens!
Forsk's light of heaven DISMEMBERS you!
The magic of your armor spell unravels.
The magic of your frenzy spell unravels.
The magic of your frenzy spell unravels.
Forsk is in perfect health.

911[]975[]709[]16421
The new guard shift has entered the watch.
Forsk is in perfect health.

920[]993[]713[]16421
You parry Forsk's searing light.
Forsk's searing light decimates you!
Forsk parries your pierce.
Forsk deflects your pierce with his shield.
The special guard's slash MASSACRES Forsk!
Forsk has a few scratches.

893[]993[]713[]16421 flee
High Road

A poor, abused dog is here.
You flee from combat!

893[]993[]710[]16421 n
e
High Road

(Gold Aura) Forsk is here.
A special guard from Galadon is here, enforcing the Law.

893[]993[]707[]16421 The Tribunal Courtyard

A metal statue of a woman stands on a large stone pedestal here.
The Captain of the Blood Tribunal Special Guards is here.
The Captain of the Special Guards bows before you.

893[]993[]704[]16421 e
The Tribunal Foyer

An ornate gray stone fountain is here.

893[]993[]703[]16421 wanted forsk y
Forsk is now WANTED!!!

893[]993[]703[]16421 tell forsk Wanted for the strike in galadon
You tell Forsk 'Wanted for the strike in galadon'

893[]993[]703[]16421 aff
You are affected by:
Skill: 'vigilance' for 45 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 25 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 11 hours.
Commune: 'protective shield' for 7 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 5 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 2 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 1 hours.

893[]993[]703[]16421 where
People near you:
(PK) Falun The Tribunal Foyer

893[]993[]703[]16421 commune 'mend wounds'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds!

946[]973[]703[]16421 aff
You are affected by:

946[]973[]703[]16421 u
u
The Tribunal Spire

946[]973[]702[]16421 u
u
The Tribunal Spire

946[]973[]701[]16421 The Tribunal Spire

946[]973[]700[]16421 The Altar of the Blood Tribunal

A pit for sacrifices is in front of the altar.
The gray stone altar of the Blood Tribunal is here.
The Blood Tribunal executioner stands before you, a grimace on his face.
(Gold Aura) (White Aura) A muscular old human in healers robes is here.

946[]973[]699[]16421 aff
You are affected by:

946[]973[]699[]16421 where
People near you:
(PK) Forsk The Tribunal Courtyard
(PK) Falun The Altar of the Blood Tribunal

People near you:

946[]973[]699[]16421
The Blood Tribunal healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at the special guard.

946[]973[]699[]16421 guardcall
You shout 'Guards! Guards!'

People near you:

946[]973[]699[]16421 aff
You are affected by:

946[]973[]699[]16421 nofol pets
You release all your pets.

946[]973[]699[]16421 guardcall
You shout 'Guards! Guards!'
Two guards come to your rescue!

The Blood Tribunal healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.

946[]973[]699[]16421 People near you:

946[]973[]699[]16421 d
d
The Tribunal Spire

The special guard has arrived.

946[]973[]698[]16421 d
The Tribunal Spire

946[]973[]697[]16421 The Tribunal Spire

946[]973[]696[]16421 d
The Tribunal Foyer

946[]973[]695[]16421 w
The Tribunal Courtyard

(Gold Aura) (White Aura) (WANTED) Forsk is here.

946[]973[]694[]16421 manacle forsk
Forsk scans east.

963[]989[]713[]16421 You slap the manacles on Forsk.
The special guard yells 'Forsk is a CRIMINAL! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
Sensing the special guard's attack, Forsk places his a burnished steel tower shield in the way and returns a counter strike!
Forsk's searing light EVISCERATES the special guard!
Forsk's searing light maims the special guard!
Forsk's searing light devastates the special guard!
The special guard's slash maims Forsk!
Your pierce decimates Forsk!
Forsk flings out his shield to block your pierce.
Forsk is covered with bleeding wounds.

963[]914[]713[]16421
Forsk leaves west.
Forsk has fled!

963[]914[]713[]16421 co 'dispel' forsk
They aren't here.

963[]914[]713[]16421 Forsk has arrived.

963[]914[]713[]16421
The magic of your protection from good spell unravels.
The magic of your sanctuary spell unravels.

907[]914[]713[]16421
Forsk's searing light EVISCERATES you!
Forsk's searing light MUTILATES you!

815[]914[]713[]16421 flee
High Road

You flee from combat!

815[]914[]710[]16421 e
The Tribunal Courtyard

815[]914[]707[]16421 e
The Tribunal Foyer

815[]914[]706[]16421

815[]914[]706[]16421 commune 'sanctuary'
You are surrounded by a white aura.

815[]839[]706[]16421 where
scan w
People near you:

815[]839[]706[]16421 You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****

***** Range 2 *****
(Ghost) (Hide) (Gold Aura) Thervan is here.

***** Range 3 *****
(Gold Aura) (White Aura) A Paladin stands here guarding the entrance to his Guildhall.

***** Range 4 *****
(Gold Aura) A halberdier is here, watching the forests for any movement.
(Gold Aura) The cook is dishing up hearty bowls of soup for the needy.

People near you:

815[]839[]706[]16421 aff
You are affected by:
Skill: 'vigilance' for 44 hours.
Skill: 'vigilance' for 44 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 24 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 10 hours.
Skill: 'guard call' for 7 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 6 hours.
Commune: 'protective shield' for 6 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 1 hours.

People near you:

People near you:

815[]839[]706[]16421 scan w
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****

***** Range 2 *****

***** Range 3 *****
(Gold Aura) (White Aura) A Paladin stands here guarding the entrance to his Guildhall.

***** Range 4 *****

People near you:

815[]839[]706[]16421 w
The Tribunal Courtyard

815[]839[]705[]16421 w
High Road

815[]839[]702[]16421 co 'dispel' forsk
where
Forsk yells wildly 'Die, Falun, you sorcerous dog!'
++++++++SOMEONE IS BREAKING THE LAW+++++++++++
You narrow your eyes and glare in Forsk's direction.
You lost your concentration.
You parry Forsk's crush.

815[]824[]702[]16421
Forsk's crush mauls you.
You parry Forsk's crush.
Your ring flares with a small lightning bolt!
Your shocking grasp injures Forsk.

804[]842[]713[]16421
Forsk's heavenly wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** you!

698[]842[]713[]16421 co 'dispel' forsk
People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa Market Square
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Trade Road
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk High Road
Xietio The Hall of Healing
(PK) Falun High Road
Thervan Training Yard
Suriv The Conjurer's Lecture Hall

698[]842[]713[]16421 You narrow your eyes and glare in Forsk's direction.
The power of the supplication bless is unaffected.
The power of the bless supplication unravels.
The power of the crusade supplication unravels.
The power of the supplication crusade is unaffected.
The cabal power mantle of the phoenix is unaffected.
The power of the essence of retribution supplication unravels.
The power of the sanctuary supplication unravels.

698[]812[]713[]16421
Forsk's crush devastates you!
You parry Forsk's crush.
Your shocking grasp injures Forsk.

668[]812[]713[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

Forsk's heavenly wrath EVISCERATES you!

620[]812[]713[]16421 You narrow your eyes and glare in Forsk's direction.
You conjure forth the demons of hell!
Your torments *** DEVASTATES *** Forsk!

620[]792[]713[]16421
The special guard's slash DISMEMBERS Forsk!
You parry Forsk's crush.

620[]792[]713[]16421
Forsk leaves south.
Forsk has fled!

620[]792[]713[]16421 e
e
The Tribunal Courtyard

620[]792[]710[]16421 The Tribunal Foyer

620[]792[]709[]16421 commune 'mend wounds'

681[]772[]709[]16421 commune 'mend wounds'

749[]752[]709[]16421 commune 'mend wounds'
where

804[]732[]709[]16421 People near you:

804[]732[]709[]16421 aff
You are affected by:
Skill: 'vigilance' for 43 hours.
Skill: 'vigilance' for 43 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 23 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 9 hours.
Skill: 'guard call' for 6 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 5 hours.
Commune: 'protective shield' for 5 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 0 hours.

804[]732[]709[]16421 where
People near you:

804[]732[]709[]16421 scan w
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****

***** Range 2 *****
(Gold Aura) The mayor of Galadon is here.

***** Range 3 *****

***** Range 4 *****

804[]732[]709[]16421 w

Your rage ebbs.

815[]769[]713[]16421 w
The Tribunal Courtyard

815[]769[]712[]16421 co 'rot' forsk
High Road

(Gold Aura) The mayor of Galadon is here.

815[]769[]709[]16421 They aren't here.

815[]769[]709[]16421
The mayor leaves south.

815[]769[]709[]16421 wehre
Huh?

815[]769[]709[]16421 e
The Tribunal Courtyard

(Hide) (Gold Aura) Thervan is here.
The Captain of the Special Guards moves to block Thervan's path.

815[]769[]706[]16421 e
The Tribunal Foyer

815[]769[]705[]16421 where
People near you:
Thervan The Tribunal Courtyard

815[]769[]705[]16421 scan w
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****

***** Range 2 *****

***** Range 3 *****

***** Range 4 *****

People near you:

815[]769[]705[]16421 aff
You are affected by:
Skill: 'vigilance' for 42 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 22 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 8 hours.
Skill: 'guard call' for 5 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 4 hours.
Commune: 'protective shield' for 4 hours.

People near you:

815[]769[]705[]16421 scan w
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****

***** Range 3 *****

***** Range 4 *****

People near you:

People near you:

815[]769[]705[]16421 aff
You are affected by:
Commune: 'detect good' for 22 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 8 hours.
Skill: 'guard call' for 5 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 4 hours.
Commune: 'protective shield' for 4 hours.

815[]769[]705[]16421 get translucence robe
You get a potion of translucence from a black robe of the Magi.

815[]769[]705[]16421 q potion
You quaff a potion of translucence.
You turn translucent.

scan w
People near you:

815[]769[]705[]16421 You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****

***** Range 3 *****

***** Range 4 *****

815[]769[]705[]16421

Autosaving.

837[]793[]713[]16421 where
People near you:

837[]793[]713[]16421 w
co 'rot' forsk
The Tribunal Courtyard

Sensing the special guard's attack, Forsk places his a burnished steel tower shield in the way and returns a counter strike!
Forsk's crush injures the special guard.
Forsk's crush wounds the special guard.
Forsk's crush injures the special guard.

837[]793[]712[]16421 Forsk yells wildly 'Die, Falun, you sorcerous dog!'
The color flees Forsk's flesh as chunks die and slough away.
Your rotting of flesh scratches Forsk.

837[]743[]712[]16421
Forsk leaves west.
Forsk has fled!

837[]743[]712[]16421
Forsk has arrived.

837[]743[]712[]16421
The magic of your pass door spell unravels.

776[]743[]712[]16421
The special guard maims Forsk!

776[]743[]712[]16421
As Forsk swings a broad-headed silver hammer over his head it flares brightly then sears you with a blast of silvery flame!
Forsk's flaming bite decimates you!

689[]743[]712[]16421 co 'dispel' forsk
The power of the supplication detect invis is unaffected.
The power of the supplication bless is unaffected.
The power of the crusade supplication unravels.
The power of the sanctuary supplication unravels.

689[]713[]712[]16421
The special guard's slash MASSACRES Forsk!
Forsk's crush decimates you!
You parry Forsk's crush.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS Forsk!
Forsk is gushing blood.

663[]713[]712[]16421 w
commune 'demonfire' forsk

Forsk's heavenly wrath EVISCERATES you!
Forsk is gushing blood.

617[]713[]712[]16421 No way! You are still fighting!
Forsk is gushing blood.

617[]713[]712[]16421 You narrow your eyes and glare in Forsk's direction.
Your torments MANGLES Forsk!
Forsk is gushing blood.

617[]693[]712[]16421
You parry Forsk's crush.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS Forsk!
Forsk is writhing in agony.

617[]693[]712[]16421 w

Forsk leaves west.
Forsk has fled!

617[]693[]712[]16421 High Road

(Gold Aura) (WANTED) Forsk is here.

617[]693[]709[]16421
Forsk leaves south.
They aren't here.

617[]693[]709[]16421 e
The Tribunal Courtyard

617[]693[]706[]16421 w
High Road

617[]693[]703[]16421 where
People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa High Road
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk Trade Road
Khobedi Outside the West Gate
Dalorian By the Temple Altar
(PK) Falun High Road
Thervan Trade Road
Suriv Bakery
Bouqras Outside the West Gate

617[]693[]703[]16421 s
High Road

An adventurer is here, trying to get a party to brave the Feanwyyn Weald.

617[]693[]700[]16421 s
Market Square

(Invis) (Gold Aura) Christa is here.

617[]693[]697[]16421 where
People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa High Road
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk Trade Road
(PK) Falun Market Square
Thervan Trade Road
Suriv Bakery

617[]693[]697[]16421 e
Trade Road

617[]693[]694[]16421 e
Trade Road

617[]693[]691[]16421 e
Trade Road

617[]693[]688[]16421 where
People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa Market Square
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk Trade Road
(PK) Falun Trade Road
Thervan Trade Road
Suriv Bakery

617[]693[]688[]16421 Forsk yells wildly 'Die, Falun, you sorcerous dog!'
++++++++SOMEONE IS BREAKING THE LAW+++++++++++
You lost your concentration.
Forsk decimates you!
Forsk mauls you.

566[]683[]688[]16421
The beggar yells 'Why don't I ever get any protection?'
The mayor has arrived.
You parry Forsk's crush.
You parry Forsk's crush.

566[]683[]688[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

Your hand starts shaking, but you do not drop a flawless two-headed Pickaxe named 'Earthquake'.

566[]683[]688[]16421 You narrow your eyes and glare in Forsk's direction.
Your torments MUTILATES Forsk!
You quickly leap away from Forsk's crush.
You dodge Forsk's crush.
You swat Forsk's crush away from you.
Your shocking grasp hits Forsk.
Forsk is convulsing on the ground.

566[]663[]688[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

The mayor leaves west.

566[]663[]688[]16421
Forsk leaves north.
Forsk has fled!

566[]663[]688[]16421 They aren't here.

566[]663[]688[]16421 n
Dark Alley

(Glowing) A brass lantern with a hood to keep the wind out lies here.
A plain steel sword lies here.
A small puppy is here, crying for attention.

566[]663[]685[]16421 where
They aren't here.

566[]663[]685[]16421 People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa Trade Road
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk Entrance to the Assassin's Guild
(PK) Falun Dark Alley
Suriv Bakery

566[]663[]685[]16421 s

Forsk has arrived.
Trade Road

566[]663[]682[]16421
Forsk has arrived.

566[]663[]682[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk
Your torments maims Forsk!

566[]643[]682[]16421 Christa looks at Forsk.
You parry Forsk's crush.
As Forsk swings a broad-headed silver hammer over his head it flares brightly then sears you with a blast of silvery flame!
Forsk's flaming bite MUTILATES you!

527[]643[]682[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

Forsk leaves north.
Forsk has fled!

n
They aren't here.

527[]643[]682[]16421 They aren't here.

527[]643[]682[]16421 Dark Alley

527[]643[]679[]16421 Forsk leaves north.

527[]643[]679[]16421 They aren't here.

527[]643[]679[]16421 n
Dark Alley

527[]643[]676[]16421 where
They aren't here.

527[]643[]676[]16421 People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa Dark Alley
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk Holy Road
Xietio The Sanctuary
Dalorian Trade Road
(PK) Falun Dark Alley
Thervan Trade Road
Suriv Bakery

527[]643[]676[]16421 n
Dark Alley

A cat is sneaking through the shadows here.

527[]643[]673[]16421 n
Holy Road

527[]643[]670[]16421 where
People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa Dark Alley
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
Xietio The Sanctuary
Dalorian Trade Road
(PK) Falun Holy Road
Thervan Inside the East Gate
Suriv Bakery

527[]643[]670[]16421 e
Holy Road

(Gold Aura) A man sits here begging for any change you might have.

527[]643[]667[]16421 e
Inside the Northeast Gate

527[]643[]664[]16421 e
Outside the Northeast Gate

A dockworker is moving cargo around here.

527[]643[]661[]16421 e
170 copper coins have been deposited into your account for service to the city.
You are out of your jurisdiction.
You feel less vigilant.
The special guard stops following you.
The Northeastern Crossroads

A sign points east towards Voralian City.

527[]643[]660[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk
They aren't here.

527[]643[]660[]16421 where
People near you:
(PK) Falun The Northeastern Crossroads

527[]643[]660[]16421 e
South Sutherspring Road

527[]643[]659[]16421 Forsk closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Forsk is illuminated by a brilliant golden light.

527[]643[]659[]16421 Forsk yells 'Die, Falun, you sorcerous dog!'
Your torments MASSACRES Forsk!

527[]623[]659[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

You parry Forsk's crush.
You parry Forsk's crush.
Forsk meets your pierce with a resounding impact.

538[]642[]713[]16421
Forsk leaves west.
Forsk has fled!

538[]642[]713[]16421 They aren't here.

538[]642[]713[]16421 w

538[]642[]712[]16421 Forsk leaves east.

538[]642[]712[]16421 They aren't here.

538[]642[]712[]16421 e
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]711[]16421 Forsk leaves east.

538[]642[]711[]16421 They aren't here.

538[]642[]711[]16421 e
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]710[]16421 where
They aren't here.

538[]642[]710[]16421 People near you:
(PK) Forsk South Sutherspring Road
(PK) Falun South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]710[]16421 e
where
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]709[]16421 People near you:

538[]642[]709[]16421 e
South Sutherspring Road

A stout farmer has set up a small food stand along the side of the road.

538[]642[]708[]16421 where
People near you:

538[]642[]708[]16421 e
Forsk has arrived.
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]707[]16421 w
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]706[]16421 w

484[]642[]706[]16421 No way! You are still fighting!

484[]642[]706[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

484[]622[]706[]16421
Forsk's crush misses you.

484[]622[]706[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

484[]602[]706[]16421
Forsk's crush wounds you.

439[]602[]706[]16421
Forsk leaves west.
Forsk has fled!

439[]602[]706[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk
w

Forsk has arrived.
439[]602[]706[]16421 Forsk yells 'Die, Falun, you sorcerous dog!'
Forsk is DEAD!!
You hear Forsk's death cry.

Falun (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 07:12 PM

#41932, "rest of log here:"
In response to Reply #2

566[]663[]685[]16421 where
They aren't here.

566[]663[]685[]16421 People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa Trade Road
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk Entrance to the Assassin's Guild
(PK) Falun Dark Alley
Suriv Bakery

566[]663[]685[]16421 s

Forsk has arrived.
forsk IS HERE
Trade Road

566[]663[]682[]16421
Forsk has arrived.
forsk IS HERE

566[]663[]682[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

566[]643[]682[]16421 Christa looks at Forsk.
You parry Forsk's crush.
Forsk's flaming bite MUTILATES you!

Forsk leaves north.
Forsk has fled!

n
They aren't here.

527[]643[]682[]16421 They aren't here.

527[]643[]682[]16421 Dark Alley

527[]643[]679[]16421 Forsk leaves north.

527[]643[]679[]16421 They aren't here.

527[]643[]679[]16421 n
Dark Alley

527[]643[]676[]16421 where
They aren't here.

527[]643[]676[]16421 People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa Dark Alley
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
(PK) Forsk Holy Road
Xietio The Sanctuary
Dalorian Trade Road
(PK) Falun Dark Alley
Thervan Trade Road
Suriv Bakery

527[]643[]676[]16421 n
Dark Alley

527[]643[]673[]16421 n
Holy Road

527[]643[]670[]16421 where
People near you:
Velsharen Park Road
Christa Dark Alley
Wralf Bakery
Shattazar Armory
Nohtara Weaponsmith
Hago Weaponsmith
Xietio The Sanctuary
Dalorian Trade Road
(PK) Falun Holy Road
Thervan Inside the East Gate
Suriv Bakery

527[]643[]670[]16421 e
Holy Road

(Gold Aura) A man sits here begging for any change you might have.

527[]643[]667[]16421 e
Inside the Northeast Gate

527[]643[]664[]16421 e
Outside the Northeast Gate

A dockworker is moving cargo around here.

527[]643[]661[]16421 e
170 copper coins have been deposited into your account for service to the city.
You are out of your jurisdiction.
You feel less vigilant.

527[]643[]660[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk
They aren't here.

527[]643[]660[]16421 where
People near you:
(PK) Falun The Northeastern Crossroads

527[]643[]660[]16421 e
South Sutherspring Road

527[]643[]659[]16421 Forsk closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Forsk is illuminated by a brilliant golden light.

527[]643[]659[]16421 Forsk yells 'Die, Falun, you sorcerous dog!'
Your torments MASSACRES Forsk!

527[]623[]659[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

You parry Forsk's crush.
You parry Forsk's crush.
Forsk meets your pierce with a resounding impact.

538[]642[]713[]16421
Forsk leaves west.
Forsk has fled!

538[]642[]713[]16421 They aren't here.

538[]642[]713[]16421 w

538[]642[]712[]16421 Forsk leaves east.

538[]642[]712[]16421 They aren't here.

538[]642[]712[]16421 e
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]711[]16421 Forsk leaves east.

538[]642[]711[]16421 They aren't here.

538[]642[]711[]16421 e
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]710[]16421 where
They aren't here.

538[]642[]710[]16421 People near you:

538[]642[]710[]16421 e
where
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]709[]16421 People near you:

538[]642[]709[]16421 e
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]708[]16421 where
People near you:

538[]642[]708[]16421 e
Forsk has arrived.
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]707[]16421 w
South Sutherspring Road

538[]642[]706[]16421 w

484[]642[]706[]16421 No way! You are still fighting!

484[]642[]706[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

484[]622[]706[]16421
Forsk's crush misses you.

484[]622[]706[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk

484[]602[]706[]16421
Forsk's crush wounds you.

439[]602[]706[]16421
Forsk leaves west.
Forsk has fled!

439[]602[]706[]16421 commune 'demonfire' forsk
w

Forsk has arrived.

439[]602[]706[]16421 Forsk yells 'Die, Falun, you sorcerous dog!'
Forsk is DEAD!!
You hear Forsk's death cry.

Forsk (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 07:13 PM

#41933, "RE: Yes sorry about that."
In response to Reply #2

Honestly I didnt expect you to let me summon you into a locked room. But we fought a few times outside the town as well. And most of the time you would take off runing without ever putting up a fight. Its not your tactics I was questioning, it was your willingness to fight anything that wasnt a sure fire victory. As far as the log you posted, I never said I was unbeatable hell my pk record will prove that.

Zilopza. (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 06:20 PM

#41929, "CHEEEEEEEEEEEERS!"
In response to Reply #0

Heh, damn im glad your gone... Seen from Zilopza's point of view, from the player behind i will miss you. When you where around we could always count on some sort of action. Not easy to kill a shield dedicated paladin. Not even a invoker and healer... You where a great char, and here i thought Guerric was long gone dead...

Zilopza

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41928 Previous topic | Next topic