Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Rhambhos the Battle-Hardened" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41915
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 09-Oct-05 11:08 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41915, "(DELETED) [None] Rhambhos the Battle-Hardened"

Sun Oct 9 11:06:52 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Rhambhos perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:28

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kruuank (Guest)Sun 09-Oct-05 11:58 AM

#41921, "I'm really quite angry about this..."
In response to Reply #0

Man. What to say. The duergar was gathering some things and regearin when you knocked me out. I'd be stupid to not tell him where I was when I have literally be a sitting duck for most of the range all morning. After I slew you the first time, Beka tried to catch me hurt, then, the second time we tangled, some fire gaint shaman jumped me after you had me boneshattered and I fled like a little school girl.

I've looked over the log, and all he really did was keep you in battle with that trip when you were convulsing. I'm sorry it had to go down like that but I was telling the truth(mostly, the duergar DID grab most of your things) when I told you the other looted. I tried to give you back what I could(yay corpseguard), but then you were already set on what I hoped you wouldn't do.

Always respect those who are willing to fight. Again, sorry you didn't like the events. I the player (Kruuank is somewhat bummed too, but not as much) am really sorry it led to this.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41915 Previous topic | Next topic