Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Zarthagta the Knight of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41892
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Oct-05 03:40 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41892, "(AUTO) [None] Zarthagta the Knight of the Glade"

Fri Oct 7 15:40:38 2005

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Zarthagta perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:177

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HagglerMon 10-Oct-05 12:26 AM
Member since 30th Jun 2005
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41946, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Zarthagta the Knight of the Glade"
In response to Reply #0

Alot of good times but real life caught up with me. I deleted the character from my client before thinking to get the password out of it, and since it was something stupid like kash197gmw, I had no way to get back in. Thanks for the fun everyone.

I entirely rolled the character to play a bounty hunter and explore a bit. The bounty code went out when I went in, so I tried to play with the new economy and even got some skill out of it. That's why I never applied to the outlanders, for anyone who cares. Five or ten of them asked me to apply or why I hadn't already.

Special thanks to Qaledus, who RP'd with a ranger as the thief patron.

Somewhere, someday, somehow - I'll be back. Hopefully rangers will look different then than they do now. They're such an awkwardly useful class. Whoever said they can't kill just wasn't trying hard enough, not that I was once bounty was no longer an option.

Thanks imms and players alike, made an interesting 177 hours for me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41892 Previous topic | Next topic