Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kelengach the Master of Transferen..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41877
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 06-Oct-05 07:24 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41877, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kelengach the Master of Transference, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Thu Oct 6 19:24:06 2005

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Kelengach perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Data (Guest)Thu 06-Oct-05 08:06 PM

#41878, "It was a Character to fill in down time. No Goals, no R..."
In response to Reply #0

I just need something to pass time and map cf since I rarely go to new areas. And I still didn't. As always with arcanes it was fast ranking and all that to the 40s, then it just got boring, Slow this, Slow that, Soften etc. Won't even bother with goodbyes, cause well I didn't interact with anyone other then ranking. Seiichi Provost, I so wanted to ring your neck, not cuase I hated you, just cause you made me work for that induction. Most times I was half a sleep, and waiting to log off when we spoke, so I was just trying to rush the induction. I didn't really care about getting in at the end. And you made it seem like work, and well I don't like "Tasks" on cf, cause I play cf to get away from work. not to make work. Overall your doing a great job as a leader. Anyways I'm not on a break from cf like last time. I'm just killing off a dead arm so to speak.

Seiichi (Guest)Fri 07-Oct-05 10:37 AM

#41885, "RE: It was a Character to fill in down time. No Goals, ..."
In response to Reply #1

I could sort of tell from the get go that you weren't too serious. And then at times you seemed down on yourself. Many people expect Tribunal to be an easy induction, and sometimes it is, but not always. Although it wasn't my intention to make you wait that long. Many times when you had asked me, I was out and about. You knew what you were doing, and that was obvious. It was nice to have you around, especially being one of the only transmuter's I've seen. Good luck with your next character. Hope you fill in your CF time with something a little more serious, because I know it always makes for a more enjoyable CF experience. See you in the fields!

As an aside:
I think sometimes that people go for a certain cabal because they are familiar with it, and that isn't a bad thing. But just because you know the ins and outs doesn't mean you're going to have an easy induction. Again, sorry it had taken so long. it really wasn't intended. Thanks for sticking it out though.

Pro-man (Guest)Sat 08-Oct-05 11:47 AM

#41900, "I agree,"
In response to Reply #1

Unless I'm way off he recently played a Rager with a similar philosophy.

Drives me up the wall, and I decided to wait till he's gone to play another.

He does a good job, I just can't stand his written esay crap, especially since I am in school and have enough of that to deal with.

I'm glad to hear that you didn't have anything serious with Kel simply because I spent hours watching you and watching for you in your guild.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41877 Previous topic | Next topic