Subject: "(DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galadon Ki..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4187
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 06-Jan-02 02:18 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16843 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4187, "(DEL) Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galadon Kingpin"

Sun Jan 6 14:17:44 2002

11 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of Nature on the Theran calendar Lokatin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:360
PK Ratio:51% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Menzellith (Guest) (Guest), 02-Feb-02 01:10 AM, #11
Reply here we go..., Kuhekeeh (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 05:28 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Lokatin (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 04:56 PM, #1
     Reply ARGGGG!, Ajoul (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 05:15 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Korlew (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 05:33 PM, #3
     Reply Heh, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 05:38 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Divox (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 06:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Tiasharel (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 08:08 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Jebren (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 04:12 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jan-02 03:18 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 30-Jan-02 11:06 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 01:08 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Ilwar (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 10:24 AM, #13

Menzellith (Guest) (Guest)Sat 02-Feb-02 01:10 AM

#4188, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I learned one thing from you...never try to sleep a gnome thief! Don't know how many times I had 3 thieves after me for the rest of the night because I decided to pick on one of you! YOu guys were fun though...and I always enjoyed picking fights ith you....even though I usually ended up dead by the end of it.

Kuhekeeh (Guest) (Guest)Fri 01-Feb-02 05:28 AM

#4189, "here we go..."
In response to Reply #0

things'll be tough with you gone, lok. starting to get my ass kicked around (more than usual) already without my wingman. But like you said, things were great on the way up. we caught the perfect wave with a lot of skilled (and pretty chill) thieves. i'd like to think the group of us turned the guild legit...more camaraderie and less killings, etc. too bad that thing with you being the fire marshall never panned out...i really liked that idea. of course i liked it, i thought of it!

but like you said, was tons of fun. cya round man.

Lokatin (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 04:56 PM

#4190, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I basically quit. There really isn't much for an uncabaled gnome thief hero to do up at the top. It was a great deal of fun while it lasted, and I'm glad I wen't with the odd combo of gnome thief, made things interesting, annoying too. This was my first hero, my first serious character, and my first character I didn't delete after dying and getting full looted.(damn rage deletes....)

First off, thieves are wonderful. There isn't a better feeling then taking something someone has worked so hard for. Few thousand copper here, a periapt there...it makes you an asshole, but oh well. Thieves don't really need a revamp persay, but could use a few more battle skills, but its not for me to say how much should be changed. I had a great time, and I'm sure that this won't be the last thief I'll play.

There are far too many people to say thank you to, so if you get pissed that I didn't mention you, then oh well.

To all the thieves first off, Glorienfell, Kuhekeeh, Ajoul, Sorad, and the rest, thank you all for making the guild fun to be in. Kuhekeeh and Ajoul most of all made my life interesting.

Thanks to Divox, allways ploting to drown the village, or the chasm for that matter.

Thanks to my favorite couple, Bella and Ashrum. Great times in the Inn, and allways trying to get me to settle down.

To all the members of the rift really, thanks for all the help getting around and getting me gear.

To kooble, my rock hydra supplier. Should have said goodbye or the sort. You were the last tribunal I had respect for.

Uhmmm.....damn, forgot a lot more names, oh well, just reply here and chew me out.

Oh, to the Imms, well I really had no path with Lokatin, no real reason to speak with any of you, but I still did. I figured it was annoying, but it was me.

Really, thanks to everyone that made this character successful, it renewed my faith in having fun in CF, and helped me learn a great deal more about it.

My email is mobosaysgotohell@hotmail.com

And I'd really like to hear what you all thought about my gnome thief with a chronic cold.

Later.

Ajoul (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 05:15 PM

#4200, "ARGGGG!"
In response to Reply #1

Damn, you deleted!!! I had a great time with your character. We ranked together some but didnt hunt all that much. Ajoul prefers to do his things alone but sure as hell interacted a lot. We had a lot of great conversations, discussing everything from people to politics. I had a great time. Sorry I didnt get to see you hero. I was hoping you were going to stick around for a while since you got kingpin! After being on vacation for 2 weeks i was looking forward to logging on CF again and hanging out with you. But now...DAMNIT!

I was always puzzled by your cold, never went away hehe. Lokatin seemed to get overwhelmed by his emotions quite a bit. I think we discussed that before. THat was the cause of most of lokatin's deaths. Besides the Karel BASH BASH BASH ones. I kept trying to get you to be like Ajoul, cold, calculated and meticulous in his ways. Never really worked though. Overall, you rocked! Made a nice kingpin and a good thief.

I gotta say, being a thief and your first hero, its quite an accomplishment. Well done.

AJOUL
Best of luck with the next one and see you in the fields.

Korlew (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 05:33 PM

#4199, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #1

Can't believe you deleted. You were doin pretty good with that little gnome of yours. Better than my little arial assassin is doing. Can't believe you wer helpin some people get to me a couple of times but that's what makes Carrion fun. Well have fun and see you in the Fields. Nice work.

Grollaski (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 05:38 PM

#4198, "Heh"
In response to Reply #1

Ever had stealing a periapt backfire on you?
You were fun.
For a gnome.
Good luck

Divox (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 06:43 PM

#4197, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #1

> Thanks to Divox, allways ploting to drown the village, or the chasm for that matter.

Man, that brings back memories as I was about the only Seeker abouts and decided best way to survive was to make friends. You were one of them just like Kuhekeeh. Drowning the village or the chasm wouldn't have worked in my opinion but I had better plans up my sleeve. *wink* One of these days it might actually work. *cackle*

Divox

Tiasharel (Guest) (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-02 08:08 AM

#4196, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #1

Dang,

You and Kuhekeeh were my two favorite thiefs in the world. Even though we got off to a rocky beginning, I always looked forward to interacting with you. I remember that one time we raided the scions together, that was fun as well.

Well, take care and see you in the fields.

Jebren (Guest) (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-02 04:12 PM

#4195, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #1

I musta confused the hell outa Loka friday (4). You looked confused, scared, and amused all at the same time. Ashrum was sure traumatized. Started yellin' at Ash for not telling Jeb about bella. And you was all, "I'll just go to the bar okay?"
Heh. loved it. just loved it.
You prolly have no clue what I'm talkin about, but who cares. funny as hell.

Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest)Tue 08-Jan-02 03:18 PM

#4194, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #1

Well done man, sorry to see you go. You worked really hard to get that leadership position in the thief's guild and stuck it out through some tough times, grats on a well played character.

Ashrum (Guest) (Guest)Wed 30-Jan-02 11:06 PM

#4193, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #1

You freaken right I'm PISSED!?! you did'nt mention me!!!!
lol was a joke. I wondered where is Lokatin at hmm...checked the broad and oh...hes dead..DEAD!!! well it was fun interacting with you old friend. Your backstab hurts like hell remember? and I was only wearing my...mmm sooo nicccee looking jacketed robe. Take care

Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest)Fri 08-Feb-02 01:08 AM

#4192, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #1

How could ya forget about a Uncabald Gnome Warrior...Anouther of the odd things that just worked out....Well, It was good running around with you the few times I saw you. Sad to see ya go....Gnome with a Pointy Sword. *peer* *tip* Good day to ye Cousin...Good luck on your next char

Ilwar (Guest) (Guest)Fri 08-Feb-02 10:24 AM

#4191, "RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..."
In response to Reply #1

Nice job, boss
Kuhekeeh was sorts of a chap I looked up to, but you came in a
close second. Only wish I didn't start to experiment with
spellcasters and Ilwar got auto-deleted at 40. Hm, then again
I like these spellcasters so... a pity our paths didn't cross
afterwards.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4187 Previous topic | Next topic