Subject: "(DEL) <None> Guadiec the Master of the Invisible Realms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4175
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 06-Jan-02 09:56 AM
Member since 13th May 2024
16845 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4175, "(DEL) Guadiec the Master of the Invisible Realms"

Sat Jan 5 22:05:47 2002

9 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Guadiec perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:123
PK Ratio:53% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Guadiec the Master of the Invisible Re..., Talno (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 10:04 PM, #5
Reply Farewells, Guadiec (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 11:50 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Farewells, Divox (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 01:31 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Farewells, Lorak (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 02:38 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Farewells, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 03:21 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Farewells, Suifen (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 02:53 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Farewells, Weswin (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 09:43 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Farewells, Dru (Guest), 07-Jan-02 10:37 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Farewells, Guadiec (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 12:35 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Farewells, Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jan-02 03:17 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Farewells, Nendab (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 04:00 PM, #11

Talno (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 10:04 PM

#4176, "RE: (DEL) <None> Guadiec the Master of the Invisible Re..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, YOU REALLY SUCK!!
You take the perfect Roleplay experience and delete.
I would have milked the alignment change for all it was worth.

Anyhow.

Guadiec, I really liked that charcter, you were by far the most exciting to talk to.
I was mostly intrigued that your path of life was almost as mine was. Well I will take that "trip" and perhaps complete what I want out of Talno. Be well and I hope to see you again in the fields.

ICQ me

Guadiec (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 11:50 AM

#4177, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-02 AT 12:19 PM (CST) by Pico (admin)

First off it was alot of fun, Nexus has to be the funest cabal I have ever been the rp is sound and the memebers really know thier stuff *tip*.

Guadiec was my first char over 35 and it was an experience, I thought I finally might hero but oh well. Thier is quite a few people I need to mention and thank, don't feel left out if I forget you.

Nexus:
------
Divox- You are a great leader and one of the funniest char personas I have ever seen. Thanks for inducting me, thanks for sending a note to Vahlen about getting a quest for my align. It could have possible worked but my con was getting so low that it woudn't have matterd...Hehe was funny that I was the first conjurer to become inducted since you becamse leader and was intresting how you adapted nexus to help me i.e the new rule with sylvan. .

Talno- Damn man, I wish I woulda have been able to stay around longer to talk with you more, had some great rp'n with you and I really wanted to take that "trip" with you. Luck to you and your next chars I hope we interact.

Klandesyn- "Furball" Thanks for ranking my sory ass up, thanks for getting me gear all the time and thanks for being their when I needed support, you where the only warrior Guadiec trusted completly and the only one I bonded with.

Nydekion- Wow, thanks "Whil" you where first their when I talked with talno to get a recomendation and you sure are a intresting person. Guadiec liked how you presented yourself in the rift. Hats off to you for a great char.

Lorak- In my last hours with Guadiec you where the only one that would really talk with me and support me trying to get back into the rift. Thanks man for your help and you trying to talk me out of deleting.

To rest of you Theerkla, Krajus, Lenux, and Mugig. Thanks a bunch for all your help to.

Battle- Didn't really interact but with two of you Marlek and Bereuht (both mean bastards) I liked marleks rp and killed him once and Bereuht man your a mean bastard never got a chance to kill you, always kicking the ##### out of me when you came to raid. And I can't forget Segori you killed me twice while I was trying to learn and almost got ya once. Luck to all of you.

Sylvan- *mutter* You sory bunch of folks always tryin to start stuff with me didn't know any names since the deaths where always so "quick" Guadiec didn't think of his magic as deifing the forest, but you guys hated me.

Dawn- Senimal, Suifen, Narysa you guys I knew in my younger years and are the reason why I got so far. Thanks for being thier and thanks for making it fun. Guadiec valued all your freindships and we had fun slaying Weswin when he came to bother us in Arial City *wink*.

Scion- Izana you bitch you where a nasty conjurer and that one time you nightgaunted me was when I was runing from bereuht that...that was cheap I say!. Although Guadiec and you made friends we had quite a little spout between us.

Others
-------
Xterious you where cool thanks for being a friend at the younger ranks much fun. And nendab you take the cake on rp very intresting person you are luck with your next chars.

Thats that, I hope you all liked Guadiec I sure had fun all the way up even when I was turned evil. Luck to you all and see you in the fields soon!

Divox (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 01:31 PM

#4186, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Bye bye, sorry I wasn't around recently as I had some key board problems recently (Need to get a real spill proof keyboard).

I liked your character and your gusto. After I implemented the recommendation thingie, you were one of the first to quickly obtain recommendations and you seemed to have learned about the Nexus and stuff.

Only sad point, Damn I never got to bond with you.

Divox

Lorak (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 02:38 PM

#4185, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Well I gave it my best try. Wish it woulda worked. Was lookin forward to havin a conjurer with us to kick some ass. Didn't get to know you to well but was looking forward to it. You had a good charecter and I probably would of ended up deleting to. Doubt I woulda been able to stay alive that long without any spells. I tried to keep Dullameh off of the you that once but he really didn't like you. Well good luck and hope you make another conjurer to join us in the Rift. See you in the Fields.

Theerkla (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 03:21 PM

#4184, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Well darn... I wasn't even around to know what happened with your alignment or that you got kicked out. Just about my last memory of Guadiec was hearing that you killed Marlek defending (well done btw).

Anyways, a Svirf conjurer has to be rarer than a gnomish dagger spec (*giggle*), and wasn't any easy path to choose.

Luck on the next and all that.

Suifen (Guest) (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-02 02:53 AM

#4183, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Pity you leaving now....

Was done with my training now, and are going to do some serious ranking...

Was fun to go with you... You are more like me, don't believe anything to be impossible until tried hehe...

The time at arial city was hilarius... I didn't even check to see who attacked, just regrouped (well actualy not grouped see under) and went after him... I even blinded my companion rofl, was plain stupidity from my side.. Still we got to pay back the attack... Well I don't like people attacking my group

Was fun while it lasted though...

Suifen

Weswin (Guest) (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-02 09:43 AM

#4182, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go, it was always fun to chase you around. I was so upset when I missed my chance to hit you on the Erinin, but then you made it to the Rift. Not really sure why you deleted, but hey, once less Conjurer to face.

Weswin the Jagged Claw

Dru (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-02 10:37 AM

#4180, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

You were interesting, there's just one thing I never picked up
on- When did you become evil? Or is that a graveyard mistake?

Guadiec (Guest) (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-02 12:35 PM

#4181, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #8

The bracelet I had picked up had turned me evil and lost my spells which is what made it so hard to survive imagin a level 47 mage without spells...needles to say I was trying to milk the rp some but I died so much when people found out I was spelless. Not many safe places to hide at 47. It was fun even up to the end.

Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest)Tue 08-Jan-02 03:17 PM

#4179, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Well that sucks that you got turned evil, you really seemed like you knew what was going on and I was looking forward to you coming up in the ranks (plus I really wanted to bond with a conjie *grin*). Well done on this one and I'll see you on the next go round. Oh and sorry for the late response I was offline for a couple of days (moving and all).

Nendab (Guest) (Guest)Sun 03-Feb-02 04:00 PM

#4178, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Well I hoped that that same RP would get me far. It didnt but shiznit happens email me up sometime. Hopelssdwrf@hotmail.com

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4175 Previous topic | Next topic