Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41539
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Sep-05 06:48 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41539, "(DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow"

Wed Sep 21 18:50:09 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aorsax perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:173

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow, Aorsax (Guest), 21-Sep-05 07:07 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow, Keviatalon (Guest), 21-Sep-05 09:56 PM, #2
     Reply Hrmph, Sarmas (Guest), 22-Sep-05 02:14 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow, Koai (Guest), 22-Sep-05 10:46 AM, #4
     Reply Sorry to see you go. (nt), Tathlyn, 22-Sep-05 12:46 PM, #5
     Reply I was confused., Dargmart (Guest), 23-Sep-05 06:45 AM, #6
     Reply RE: I was confused., Aorsax (Guest), 23-Sep-05 10:48 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow, Jaegran (Guest), 23-Sep-05 08:06 AM, #7
     Reply thoughts on him...., Abernytee (Guest), 23-Sep-05 09:01 AM, #8
     Reply What a terrible decision!-nt, Falun (Guest), 23-Sep-05 11:17 AM, #10

Aorsax (Guest)Wed 21-Sep-05 07:07 PM

#41540, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow"
In response to Reply #0

Well, perhaps against my better judgment I decided to delete - mostly for OOC reasons. Given the type of character Aorsax was (uncaballed, sphere deception) it was going to take a lot of hours to develop his role more effectively.

To those who knew Aorsax, I would be interested to hear what you thought of him. This was my first character in over a year, and I am trying to get back into the swing. Unfortunately, through my role I placed myself in a position that ended up just not being very much fun. Maybe if enough people are interested, I'll pick up the PBF so you can see what he was all about.

Brinrok - That was really a terrific scene we played out together. Thanks for your participation - the moral dilemma Aorsax faced in that interaction really epitomized the character.

Jaegran - Funny you thought I sat in the Inn so much. I really only did come around when you were there, and I enjoyed our interaction. You unwittingly helped me dissemenate an image of Aorsax that truly added to the deceptiveness of his character.

Falun/Bruen - You two also helped this character develop immensely. We also kicked a lot of ass together. A shaman and a thug thief are a ruthlessly deadly combination.

Keviatalon - You really got me with that last death. I have a few ideas of what I could have done differently, but the bottom line for a thief fighting a warrior is that you may think you're in it, but all it takes is one round to make you toast.

Koai - I worked my ass off to keep myself ahead of Iasolar in donations, and probably had it in for you in the end. Log on some more! You finally have some help again.

Zilopza/Scion - I would show up to help out because I thought we could eventually work together to depose Koai... not that you weren't doing a good enough job on your own.

Anyway, probably already too long a goodbye for a level 44 character, but I had some excellent roleplay along the way and wanted to recognize it.

See you in the fields.

Aorsax ... all the way back to Terwin c. 1996.

Keviatalon (Guest)Wed 21-Sep-05 09:56 PM

#41544, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow"
In response to Reply #1

Its good to see you back after a year away. Definately make new characters and keep at it.

Hats off to Aorsax for fighting pretty good, Zilopza was frustrating with the healing/aura, and you were smart and holding your guns sticking it out at the nightwalker.

I was probably as surprised as you that things turned so fast there at the end. I wanted to get you away from zilopza, but honestly was expecting that it wouldn't happen. It seemed every other high level scion BUT zilopza came out to watch you fight in the desert.

You at the very least get kudos for having the courage to step out and chase.

P.S. You were staying with sphere deception even at the end when you told me you were at the chasm just to scout out what all was happening.

Sarmas (Guest)Thu 22-Sep-05 02:14 AM

#41553, "Hrmph"
In response to Reply #1

I didnt know what to make of you. I still want that sword...was contracted to someone else however We could have had a lot of fun I think, our times didnt match more often though.

Koai (Guest)Thu 22-Sep-05 10:46 AM

#41560, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow"
In response to Reply #1

Well I know I try to log on as much as I can...
but school is taking abit of my time

as for you disposing me.. ehh... well was close to blackballing you
for my own personal interrests... but didnt see you..

but I had fun interacting with you when we did...

play more.. and come back.. we will meet agian in the fields
Im guessing

TathlynThu 22-Sep-05 12:45 PM
Member since 04th May 2005
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41571, "Sorry to see you go. (nt)"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 22-Sep-05 12:46 PM

nt

~Tathlyn the Mirthful SageĀ°

Dargmart (Guest)Fri 23-Sep-05 06:45 AM

#41592, "I was confused."
In response to Reply #1

It seemed like you had it in for me, and were always trying to take me out when I was weak. Obviously your not going to fight an axe spec rager toe to toe, so I'm not complaining about the backstabbings... but what made you decide that a neutral dwarf rager was a good enemy to have?

Aorsax (Guest)Fri 23-Sep-05 10:48 AM

#41597, "RE: I was confused."
In response to Reply #6

Mostly I didn't mind having you for an enemy because I knew you couldn't see me 99% of the time. I've been doing the hiding class thing for a long time now, and I'm very confident that more often than not, you're not going to see me unless I want you to.

That said, I knew I was toast going up against you toe-to-toe. It might have been more appropriate to cultivate an alliance with you, but given the nature of my companions when we first met, I didn't think it would be very fruitful to try.

Plus it's fun to piss off people who can clearly kick your ass. The key is to stay alive while doing it.

Jaegran (Guest)Fri 23-Sep-05 08:06 AM

#41593, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Aorsax the Shadow"
In response to Reply #1

I'd love to see how I "unwittingly helped dissemenate an image of Aorsax " someday!

Aorsax was cool. I thought it was great whenever you wandered into the inn, and always wanted to get to know the character better. You were compelling. Unfortunately, the inn was always busy when you were around, so I didn't have time to drag you over to the cozy corner and pick your brain. Thanks for the good times, best of luck on your next character!

Abernytee (Guest)Fri 23-Sep-05 09:01 AM

#41595, "thoughts on him...."
In response to Reply #1

Just another jacking, wand stealing thief! That is all I ever got from him.

-----Abernyte

Falun (Guest)Fri 23-Sep-05 11:17 AM

#41598, "What a terrible decision!-nt"
In response to Reply #1

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41539 Previous topic | Next topic