Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Irespal Bezrar the Squire, Severe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41432
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Sep-05 03:36 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41432, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Irespal Bezrar the Squire, Severely Bloody But Unbowed"

Fri Sep 16 15:34:29 2005

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Irespal perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:191

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Irespal Bezrar the Squire, Se..., Blaindon (Guest), 17-Sep-05 12:36 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Irespal Bezrar the Squire, Se..., Forsk (Guest), 16-Sep-05 10:11 PM, #4
Reply Thanks, I didn't die nearly as much as I usually do:P n..., shamanman, 17-Sep-05 01:04 PM, #9
Reply Wow, what a fun ride.(goodbyes etc), shamanman, 16-Sep-05 03:52 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Wow, what a fun ride.(goodbyes etc), Quarena (Guest), 16-Sep-05 04:53 PM, #2
     Reply Yeah..thanks for that, I'da been dead 10+ times over. n..., shamanman, 17-Sep-05 01:04 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Wow, what a fun ride.(goodbyes etc), Sessha (Guest), 16-Sep-05 08:32 PM, #3
     Reply Irespal WAS annoying, I had to ease into his new seriou..., shamanman, 17-Sep-05 01:04 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Wow, what a fun ride.(goodbyes etc), Dulmisa (Guest), 17-Sep-05 07:08 AM, #6
     Reply Seriously, Aurilinius (Guest), 19-Sep-05 03:39 AM, #10
     Reply Okay, you're right there, my bad. You did fight me alon..., shamanman, 19-Sep-05 06:02 AM, #11
     Reply not sure about the bitching part...., Cuucqa (Guest), 19-Sep-05 08:19 PM, #12
          Reply RE: not sure about the bitching part...., StierrosOrchyre (Guest), 24-Sep-05 07:41 PM, #13

Blaindon (Guest)Sat 17-Sep-05 12:36 AM

#41442, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Irespal Bezrar the Squire, Se..."
In response to Reply #0

Heh, I had a good laugh when I saw who the player was when you con died. I could tell me and Forsk were both somewhat chuckling at our computers when you said on cb 'Slept by Anaximand, but i'll be fine, really! Don't worry about me I'm fine...' And then maybe...err..3 seconds later we hear you con die. Obviously not funny for Blaindon, but well, you went out fighting: the way i'm sure your character would have wanted.
Anyway, too bad we couldn't interact more, I'm sure we would've left a lot of corpses, though mostly our own

Good luck with your next, you have great spirit.

Forsk (Guest)Fri 16-Sep-05 10:11 PM

#41439, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Irespal Bezrar the Squire, Se..."
In response to Reply #0

Dang, one more fortress hero bites the dust. They are droppin like flies, luckily we seem to have a solid crop of up and commers. That being it said you were one stubborn little cat. I remember comin up in the ranks with you while you were still a herald, and causing all that havoc with the imperials. I can honestly say that in all my years of mudding very few chars have been able to make a succesful cabal jump like you did. You done good man, good char a little death happy but other than that you rocked it. Good luck with next, die less next time.
Forsk

shamanmanSat 17-Sep-05 01:04 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#41457, "Thanks, I didn't die nearly as much as I usually do:P n..."
In response to Reply #4

f

shamanmanFri 16-Sep-05 03:52 PM
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#41433, "Wow, what a fun ride.(goodbyes etc)"
In response to Reply #0

I rolled this character to just screw around, as one of my first memories in CF was with a felar spear spec. I decided to go hand first spec, and never ever doubted it. If I got with a transmuter, I was sick. And pole was great as well.(though towards the end I just said #*$& poles) I ranked up, and considered Acolytes and got turned off, just not enough 'war' for me(sphere was war). I decided I'd go Herald and had lots of fun there ranking up and being a cocky felar, however I tried to use the aspect of war in my role(me stifling my lust for war by joining heralds) and when things got heated in the mid forties, I asked to leave the Heralds since I was pissing off numerous baddies with my attacks. There started my 100+ hour journey to squire. Being solo and getting wailed on, occasionally pulling off a victory was very very fun for me. I got ganged repeatedly, but I did the ganging at times too, so no big deal. I finally achieved Squire as I was nearing con death(6 con) and was very proud of having done a full cabal switch. Now, on to the Goodbyes.

Aarn: I just want to say thank you for the Induction, the fact that knowing you guys were watching me was great and that induction and the title and last name was all superb

Thanks to the Immortal who put on 'Severely Bloody but Unbowed' I was just about to delete when I saw that, and decided to plug away some more. Those little perks really really help make someone's day.

Caek! Dorn! Where'd you all go? It took a while gaining your trust Dorn, but you were very cool in the end.

Senisblat - My best buddy, when I logged on one day and got inducted..about two days after you deleted/condied I was hurt, you and I stuck it out through some rough odds.

Levan - You were my other shaman buddy, keep on trucking

Blaindon - I think we could have gotten along really well, if I didn't con die in two days

Forsk - Thanks for all the support and ranking, you were always like a giant shadow of strength over the fortress, straight beast

On to the Heralds!(that I remember)

Eerolyin - You really made this character fun and helped rank him up a LOT, thanks for that.

Sessha - You were always listening and were a motherly presence, thanks for that.

Other heralds - Thanks for putting up with me and my 'Best bar felar' thing.

Outlanders:

Arminas- You did well, and I liked you, thanks for all the help.

Scions:

Xalintil - you alone stand out, to me you came off as classy and I really enjoyed our fights, way to be a good opponent.

Zilopza - You are COMPETANT, things went to hell when you were around.

Trulinta - To me, you came off as a bitch with your remarks of 'Sorry, I couldn't carry it all' when looting my corpse but to each his own.

Empire:

I honestly don't think I EVER fought one of you one on one, except for Dulmisa and Cuucqa(and that ended pretty soon) oh yeah and once when Yagharek caught me regearing in the Open sea and two rounded me. You all could have did well against me or owned me separately, and it was a pity you all don't go around solo more, you just scare people into hiding with your mass group of 10..and then when you all log off and leave one person alone to defend against us three, well, I feel bad for that guy.

Specific goodbyes of Empire

Dulmisa - Thanks for all the great solo fights, you had some class and I liked you. I almost had you what...three times solo? But you were always just too slippery, whereas I was not.

Cuucqa - you bitched and bitched and bitched, called me weak weak weak weak....and then ran like a scared panzy whenever we fought one on one, I don't think I ever lost to you in a straight up 1-1 fight, so lay off it.

thats all I remember right now, sorry if I sound a bit bitter towards the end, but I really didn't mind everything bad that happened. I consider this character a success and am glad that I more then doubled the average lifespan of my characters with this one.

For those who wish to know, my recent characters were Aselk, Peryll, Ogrets, asorted outlanders, and my first hero was Koide, just to name a few. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, just post and I'll try to scrape some memories up.

Quarena (Guest)Fri 16-Sep-05 04:53 PM

#41434, "RE: Wow, what a fun ride.(goodbyes etc)"
In response to Reply #1

I just felt sorry for you that day I kept healing you. They seriously just wanted to beat the crap out of you from the constant attacks. Was fun running around with you that day though. Take it easy.

244 posts
#41455, "Yeah..thanks for that, I'da been dead 10+ times over. n..."
In response to Reply #2

f

Sessha (Guest)Fri 16-Sep-05 08:32 PM

#41436, "RE: Wow, what a fun ride.(goodbyes etc)"
In response to Reply #1

*loved* Peryll, wasn't too sure about Irespal at first, but after your second break, you came back and all of a sudden, you weren't annoying anymore! I mean.. Irespal was exactly the same, but it kinda just struck me in a different spot and I turned around and enjoyed his company. Good job, you!

244 posts
#41456, "Irespal WAS annoying, I had to ease into his new seriou..."
In response to Reply #3

f

Dulmisa (Guest)Sat 17-Sep-05 07:08 AM

#41448, "RE: Wow, what a fun ride.(goodbyes etc)"
In response to Reply #1

You were close to allmost having me once, but I liked your heart, to win a fight you needed to get some good ol' unblockable damage going on me which left me with the option of running, once I was worried I might have to flee with red hps, didn't have to though, I liked you as well. Good luck and all that shizzle.

Aurilinius (Guest)Mon 19-Sep-05 03:39 AM

#41484, "Seriously"
In response to Reply #1

Are you going to try and tell me I didn't whip your ass a bunch by myself... or a couple of times with you and another? Though you did cause my death that once when there were four Fortress people raiding and I didn't expect a Trouper* to be bashing me in the Palace. I mean honestly, I don't think there has ever been a time that Aurilinius has turned down a fair fight, and even when there are six or seven Imperials on, I go way out of my way to give a fair fight. Good luck with the next, but seriously, we must have fought ten times where I was solo, and for you to try to add to the Imperial image of nothing but ganging with all the fights we had kind of pisses me off.

shamanmanMon 19-Sep-05 06:02 AM
244 posts
#41488, "Okay, you're right there, my bad. You did fight me alon..."
In response to Reply #10

f

Cuucqa (Guest)Mon 19-Sep-05 08:19 PM

#41503, "not sure about the bitching part...."
In response to Reply #1

You tried to taunt me and I taunted you back both trying to produce rashness. We had about 4 mano a mano fights where noone died, and it was 2 flees for me 2 for you. You killed me I think once or twice solo, then everything got into cabal war type things, you running with the fort as a herald ect.
Anyway I assumed your role was to be annoying =0)
anyway glad you enjoyed the ride, good luck with whats next.

StierrosOrchyre (Guest)Sat 24-Sep-05 07:41 PM

#41619, "RE: not sure about the bitching part...."
In response to Reply #12

I remember way back when we first met in the Inn. We had a nice chat, then played that drinking game . That time when we tried to get the Arkham assassin guildmaster's sword was fun too. Later on though, I saw you dying very often, and I'd give you anything I could spare for you because everyone you fought full-looted you.

In any case, I'm still alive and well, but I regret never getting the chance to have our honourable fight.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41432 Previous topic | Next topic