Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raluin the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41193
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Sep-05 11:40 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41193, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raluin the Legend of the Battlefield, Adherent of the Glade"

Tue Sep 6 11:42:30 2005

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Raluin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:226

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well, there he is!, Raluin. (Guest), 07-Sep-05 01:58 AM, #3
Reply RE: Well, there he is!, Atchertene (Guest), 07-Sep-05 06:25 PM, #4
Reply Ah well., Raluin. (Guest), 10-Sep-05 08:38 PM, #8
Reply RE: Well, there he is!, Meakanera (Guest), 08-Sep-05 06:43 PM, #5
Reply Damn your black heart, man., Arminas (Guest), 09-Sep-05 07:07 AM, #6
Reply Well!!, Raluin (Guest), 11-Sep-05 12:15 AM, #10
Reply Thanks for not attacking me, Dhurin (Guest), 09-Sep-05 08:33 AM, #7
Reply I wasn't that murderous!, Raluin. (Guest), 11-Sep-05 12:20 AM, #12
Reply Ash and burn?!, Bracktinsi (Guest), 10-Sep-05 09:54 PM, #9
     Reply HAH!, Raluin. (Guest), 11-Sep-05 12:17 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raluin the Legend of the Batt..., Tanr (Guest), 06-Sep-05 11:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raluin the Legend of the Batt..., Illiena (Guest), 06-Sep-05 11:08 PM, #1

Raluin. (Guest)Wed 07-Sep-05 01:58 AM

#41212, "Well, there he is!"
In response to Reply #0

Well, damn Raluin was fun. 226 hours of perk. I made Raluin in one of my immature moments and well, I guess it sorta just stuck. No, i'm not 10! Then again i'm only 17 for you old codgers(sp?). Well Raluin is just another Outlander of mine heh damn I love that cabal. After Thays, Wimarsu, Ajelon, Trussar, Acturisar and now Raluin there will no doubt me another one coming one day heh. And also, I love Innis' religion. Though I think I found out how he got inspiration for it! I found a poem called The Lake Isle of Innisfree. Then again I could be wrong. Well I just felt it was time to go. My legacy's were Soul of the Mountain and Flow of Shadows, both were great in my eyes. Spec's spear/dagger.

Outlanders

Arminas is at the top: You were easily Raluin's best friend, even though you killed me more than the Imperials, oh walk east, oh Arminas I don't think so, your just west of me, come east, well ok. Whoops fell into a lava pit! Haha but seriously, I liked you man, you got a well deserved Sunwarden position and your the right elf for the job. Good luck leading the goodies and I hope you kill Meakanera the bitch, I mean Nightreaver. Good luck man and keep trucking.

Innis: You sort of dissapeared for a while there, really missed your presence and everything, was hoping for a tattoo later on, but well, there isn't going to be a later on. Maybe another character one day, no doubt i'll be back. Thanks for all the time and everything, and you never did give me that gift for helping Dezelekeya.

Meakanera: Damn, you were mean lol. We got on great didn't we haha. Well, I was sure we were going to fight eachother eventually, too bad we didnt. Well deserved Nightreaver, good luck and keep trucking.

Bracktinsi(sp?): Man, you schooled me the other night, im sitting here copping demo's and just thinking, oh crap. Heh. Your tough man, give'em hell.

Urion: Havn't really had close interactions with you, but you need to get on more! Heh, good luck and keep trucking.

Tanriletcetc heh: I really had hoped you to hero! I would have loved having you by my side. But ah well, good luck and keep trucking.

Earandur: We ranked from the mid 30's together, i'm glad I got you your last shields, have fun man, and good luck.

Lyristeon: Had a couple great interactions with you, they were fun, thanks for explaining who the Raven and the whale was too. Gotta love the Imp.

I know there are others i'm missing, just write and i'll reply!

Enemies: Bleh, I am totally the crapness of PK. Heh.

Yagharek: Go away. LOl. You hit me luck a truck, and bashed me just like one too. All you had to do was bash to kill me, I kind of felt useless that being the case. Well still, keep trucking good to see the Empire is going upwards. Well not really good, good for you at least. Glad to see your about more these days.

Eade: Only fought you a couple times, and it was mainly just in a raid situation or you coming from a raid and I usually just had to run away quick smart.

Aurilius: You had my respect for not coming and ganging me when you definatley had the people to do stuff, we had some fun skirmishes, good luck and keep trucking.

Well yeah, thats all I am writing for now, my lazy switch is on, so write something and i'll reply!

Tiahan, Olerin, Thays, Ajelon, Wimarsu, Trussar, Grumgar, Acturisar, and now Raluin signing out!

Atchertene (Guest)Wed 07-Sep-05 06:25 PM

#41241, "RE: Well, there he is!"
In response to Reply #3

Good, fun character. I was hoping you would stick it out, but I could tell you were bumming the other night when you died in the weald. Good luck with your next.

Atch

Raluin. (Guest)Sat 10-Sep-05 08:38 PM

#41300, "Ah well."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah, I got a bit disgrutled with that fight, i've fought him a bit, and well, i'd do something and get the upper hand, he'd flee, come back and just bash heh, stupid bash! Lol, I kind of wished that it didnt work so well. But them the breaks. Props to him though. Keep trucking man, good luck ranking up, just prod Arminas some and he'll take you. Good luck with Innis too!

Meakanera (Guest)Thu 08-Sep-05 06:43 PM

#41276, "RE: Well, there he is!"
In response to Reply #3

Meakanera: Damn, you were mean lol. We got on great didn't we haha. Well, I was sure we were going to fight eachother eventually, too bad we didnt. Well deserved Nightreaver, good luck and keep trucking.

Disappointed to see that you left. Don't feel bad that we didn't get along. You have to fit a very narrow mold in order to get along with me. Good luck with the next. I was pretty impressed with Raliun and always happy to see him around.

Arminas (Guest)Fri 09-Sep-05 07:07 AM

#41283, "Damn your black heart, man."
In response to Reply #3

Why up and do that? Completely and utterly abrupt and without reason. Now I get to talk to myself for entertainment, and I've found I'm not all that entertaining to myself. If you'd given yourself a little more time to settle into your fighting and legacies I think you would have found yourself winning a lot more.. even with me trying to get you killed.. I mean *cough* it wasn't my fault!

Look forward to see what you have up your sleeve next. Sorry to lose you.

Arminas

Raluin (Guest)Sun 11-Sep-05 12:15 AM

#41303, "Well!!"
In response to Reply #6

I couldn't just keep letting an elf con die me now! Hrmph! Man you were always there when I needed you, your great for the Tree man. If you ever want to send me a line or something ilostmycoconut@gmail.com maybe you can explain why YOU TOLD ME TO GO EAST!!!! Haha. Good luck man, keep trucking.

Dhurin (Guest)Fri 09-Sep-05 08:33 AM

#41284, "Thanks for not attacking me"
In response to Reply #3

Not that we ever did anything together or to each other, but thank you for not bothering Dhurin. I find that dealing with murderous good outlanders is complicated, but not in a fun way. You seem to have get stuck on outlanders. It is a great cabal and I enjoyed interacting with some of your previous chars. Have fun.

Raluin. (Guest)Sun 11-Sep-05 12:20 AM

#41305, "I wasn't that murderous!"
In response to Reply #7

Well...I wasn't going to fight you before a trib. But, if I hadn't almost died I was going to fight you . So yep, yeah, I am sorta stuck I guess. I love the cabal, damn IMMs *shakes fist*. Well good luck and stuff.

Bracktinsi (Guest)Sat 10-Sep-05 09:54 PM

#41302, "Ash and burn?!"
In response to Reply #3

Always good to have some conflict within the extended family. It was a fun fight. Good stuff. And damn those elves for saving your ass .

Raluin. (Guest)Sun 11-Sep-05 12:17 AM

#41304, "HAH!"
In response to Reply #9

Heh, yes...damn them. lol. You know I never did tell him to send me home. heh. I sorta thought we got on good until...you just about slaughtered me. But hell, it was fun. Good luck man, slaughter some tribs for me.

Tanr (Guest)Tue 06-Sep-05 11:48 PM

#41208, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raluin the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you hit the big refuge in the sky, you were a big help at times even if I did tend to send you home from time to time when you might not have wanted it. And probably forgot to a time or two when you needed it.

Illiena (Guest)Tue 06-Sep-05 11:08 PM

#41206, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raluin the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

Well drat. You made things more intresting for awhile! Take care little birdie!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41193 Previous topic | Next topic