Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Salvrath SteelRoot the Destructive For..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41038
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 29-Aug-05 10:28 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41038, "(DELETED) [None] Salvrath SteelRoot the Destructive Force of Chaos, Voice of the Imp"

Mon Aug 29 22:27:31 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Salvrath perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:272

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes. Sorry Lyristeon.., Salvrath (Guest), 30-Aug-05 02:24 PM, #1
     Reply See ya, Qing (Guest), 30-Aug-05 03:15 PM, #2
     Reply RE: See ya, Salvrath (Guest), 30-Aug-05 03:32 PM, #3
     Reply Nothing to be sorry about., Lyristeon, 30-Aug-05 03:35 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Nothing to be sorry about., Salvrath (Guest), 30-Aug-05 03:42 PM, #5
     Reply Nice work, especially with the axes., Ritur (Guest), 31-Aug-05 07:11 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Nice work, especially with the axes., Salvrath (Guest), 02-Sep-05 02:10 AM, #8
     Reply the midget beast, Dulmisa (Guest), 01-Sep-05 10:28 AM, #7
          Reply RE: the midget beast, Salvrath (Guest), 02-Sep-05 02:22 AM, #9

Salvrath (Guest)Tue 30-Aug-05 02:24 PM

#41053, "Goodbyes. Sorry Lyristeon.."
In response to Reply #0

Lots of characters took part in Salvrath's life.. I fought several liches, several mummies, all kindsa enemies and I made all kindsa allies. There's no way I can remember everyone, so I'm not gonna even try, but I'd like to thank everyone who made the experience worthwhile(everyone I interacted with).. I'll gladly respond to any goodbyes posted on this thread, there's just too many names to possibly remember.

I lost time towards the end of Salvrath's life, making it impossible to keep functioning as Harbinger, which is why I stepped down, and later took myself out of Outlander. I had three legacies, a tattoo, detect order, and at one point a leader weapon, not to mention a last name and an awesome title.. I feel I did pretty well for myself. I really wanted to play out the entire character, I even promised myself I would, but time wouldnt permit it. I have a nasty habbit of letting my good characters auto-delete and everyone forgets about my character when it comes to goodbyes, so I decided to break that trend and actually delete on my own, too bad I let the legacy of Salvrath SteelRoot die out before I got the balls to do it, rendering it useless.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the two Immortals I interacted with most and made this character extremely pleasurable:

Lyristeon: You were awesome. I enjoyed all our interactions we had, no matter how short, it still made my day and kept me motivated. I was getting kind of bored towards the end, if you didnt notice, which is why I left Outlander.. Was hoping that would add some spice and maybe a new RP twist, but I didnt really have the time to play it out. Anyway, thanks for all the opportunities you threw at me, I hope I was somewhat fun to watch and you enjoyed my character and our interactions as much as I did. Thanks a lot for everything.

Innis: I interacted with you a lot, even though I didnt follow you and our RP's didnt meet dead on. I think I might have interacted with you even more than Lyristeon, and I had his tattoo..haha. Anyway, our interactions were always fun, and I liked your wise-cracks over the cabal channel you'd throw in every once in a while. I'm pretty sure your interactions are what keeps all the hardcore outlander players around, keep it up.

Qing (Guest)Tue 30-Aug-05 03:15 PM

#41054, "See ya"
In response to Reply #1

I rolled Qing thinking to help Outlander out. But when I got to about 35 and started seeing Salvrath in action, I realized they didn't need any help. You were just this fearless, dangerous beast. Like a badger that you put into a bag, shake it up real hard, then just let it loose.

Just a quick memory: when I was under the range of five or so hero Imperials, I began retrieving from them while a couple of hero Outlanders played it safe in hiding. Then you showed up out of nowhere and started fighting the Imperial heroes. You eventually died, fighting them all over the imperial lands, but it was so sick and crazed for you to show, and you put out so much pain before dying to distract the healers, that it just left an impression.

Anyway, enough congrats, good luck with what you're doing.

Salvrath (Guest)Tue 30-Aug-05 03:32 PM

#41056, "RE: See ya"
In response to Reply #2

haha..yeah, thanks a lot. That's the impression I was going for. I didnt wanna be the guy that sat around chameleoned all day 'playing it safe'.. CF was made to run around and have fun, not sit there being scared, it's no fun sitting there looking at a set of sick equipment if you dont ever use it.. I lost lots of crazy sets in dumb situations, but I had fun doing it, so it was worth it. Anyway, thanks a lot for the compliments and all that good stuff, I remember the exact fight you're referring to. I also admired Qing above most others, you reminded me of how I played Salvrath also..Good luck with whatever you're doing as well. Take it easy man.

LyristeonTue 30-Aug-05 03:35 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41057, "Nothing to be sorry about."
In response to Reply #1

Watching you and Fereksah while Outlander was trying to get its bearings for a bit was a real boost to the cabal and the fun of the game. Qing, Dalbiddle and Kazren picked up where you left off and ran with it along with a few others, but you guys were the ones to get the ball rolling. And when you are the underdog and doing well, that is the best chance to reap the sweet rewards. Three legacies, tattoo, sweet title (All of my titles are sweet ), leader weapon etc. were all well earned. You guys make it fun for Innis and I to have some nice cb interaction and as long as you guys are into it, we will keep doing it. Good luck with your next.

Salvrath (Guest)Tue 30-Aug-05 03:42 PM

#41058, "RE: Nothing to be sorry about."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah, playing the underdogs is just my style I guess, they always seem to be the most fun, despite their many downfalls. Thanks again for everything, I really wish I could have played out the rest of the character as I planned. Keep it up with those sweet titles you're oh so proud of..haha. I'll probably be back sooner or later.

Ritur (Guest)Wed 31-Aug-05 07:11 PM

#41069, "Nice work, especially with the axes."
In response to Reply #1

You were one of the few players I feared because of their wierd style of axe work. I don't remember why we started fighting but you decided to pick at me, so I robbed you clean. After than you did the 'waiting' that really made me feel too uncomfortable to fight you more :s

Very nice work indeed.

Yhorian.

Salvrath (Guest)Fri 02-Sep-05 02:10 AM

#41083, "RE: Nice work, especially with the axes."
In response to Reply #6

Ha.. Yeah, I remember that little incident, though I dont recall why it happened exactly. Salvrath didnt like people telling him what to do, so maybe you pushed that button..but who knows. I remember being pretty annoyed when you robbed me blind, I believe it happened a few more times after just that one incident too, but you were never to be found..damn thieves. Anyway, thanks for the praises and all that good stuff..and good luck with whatever you're on to now.

Dulmisa (Guest)Thu 01-Sep-05 10:28 AM

#41072, "the midget beast"
In response to Reply #1

You handed me my ass a few times back in the days, well played I was scared really scared off you. First time we met, that time in barovia I took you for another one of those trashtalking chars that never get anywhere, you proved me wrong which made me glad. Good luck and all that...

Salvrath (Guest)Fri 02-Sep-05 02:22 AM

#41084, "RE: the midget beast"
In response to Reply #7

Yeah, you were my first PK death.. I was pretty upset about that night in Barovia, but you earned it.. I'm glad I lived up to all my trash talk, haha. Axe and assassins just dont mix. Good luck man.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41038 Previous topic | Next topic