Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rhilkjean the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40942
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Aug-05 11:24 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40942, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rhilkjean the Planewalker"

Thu Aug 25 23:25:41 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Rhilkjean perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TweedsterFri 26-Aug-05 05:38 AM
Member since 05th Aug 2005
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#40950, "I saw this coming from a brief distance..."
In response to Reply #0

A conjurer is a very hard class for someone like me to play. I prefer things like thieves and assassins and necros and aps. I liked the ups and downs of him. I made this one for exploration and for a chance at silent tower. Kudos to Nepenthe there. Well, I always liked to be down to get into a fight, thats in my nature, even though it was an OG conjie. Hope everyone enjoyed the ride, I'll be back in some form or another.

Senisblat (Guest)Fri 26-Aug-05 09:39 AM

#40957, "Nooooooo"
In response to Reply #1

You and Ruren were my best budds. Now your gone forever and Ruren is MIA. Damn you both .

Anyhow, it was me who gave you the professor title. I would have loved to actually gotten you titled professor of some sort. You were amusing as hell to be around, and I always had a good time with you. Too bad you weren't in the fort until the very end. Well played character in almost every aspect in my opinion. You will be missed.

Senisblat

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40942 Previous topic | Next topic